Options

Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    Nothing for me for Manchester as yet. 😢 it is still stating request received though?
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,036
    Nothing for me for Manchester as yet. 😢 it is still stating request received though?
    I’d double check that your bank hasn’t blocked payment
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    Gregeje76Gregeje76 Germany Posts: 17
    joeinport said:
    Gregeje76 said:
    Hi all. Requested for Berlin 1 & 2 and got tickets for Berlin 1 yesterday. Nothing heard from TM about my request for Berlin 2 so far. Anyone else have the same? Wondering if I still could expect ticket confirmation for the 2nd show today?
    Same for me however it was Barcelona, contacted my bank and they allowed one transaction for the first show however they blocked the second transaction five minutes later for the second show due to it looking fraudulent (even though I called them 24 hours earlier to confirm there would be no blocks). Upside is I got Barcelona 1 however I should have got 1 & 2
    Thanks a lot, same happened with me, just asked my Mastercard Customer Service
    Put TM on the whitelist at my Mastercard account for today and contacted TM to get this second payment processed again. Not much hope but better try…..
  • Options
    Thanks, Checked with credit card and nothing been cancelled, so looks like I may have been unlucky 😢😢
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 838
    Hope everyone gets sorted with their tickets / banks etc.  

for us we got everything we asked & hoped for so very happy and broke ! 

Manchester Seats  
    London Front Standing 
    Berlin 1 & 2 Standing  
    Barcelona 1 & 2 Seats.  

Arenas we wanted seats.   Berlin and London we wanted to stand!  Even though I’m 5 foot 6 and Mrs is 5 foot 4!

Going to have to let our QOTSA Rome tickets go though…. That album is class.  

• Options
    My bank declined payment for the 2 tickets that I won. And now I  can't go.
    Gutted!!  
  • Options
    Not looking good for Manchester for me unfortunately 😢
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    LizJLizJ Posts: 343
    My bank declined payment for the 2 tickets that I won. And now I  can't go.
    Gutted!!  

Sorry to hear that. As there have been several cases, where people are having these issues, I suggest you contact Tenclubsupport@tickemaster.com and your CC-company.

As far as I can tell, 10c seems to be trying to get this sorted and they might retry to to charge the credit cards. 
    You can find others talking about this issue on this board.
    For example here: https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/300919/ten-club-we-need-your-help/p2
    Thats the thread for Australia, but just to give you an example. Same problem with other countries.

So there is still a chance, that everything will be fine. Good luck!
  • Options
    I've seen people not get what they applied for
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    IlianDL7IlianDL7 Belgium Posts: 23
    Got GA tickets for two nights in Berlin and two nights in Barcelona. All flights and hotels booked. Now I'll go on a hunger strike for the next two weeks until work pays the salary lol. Worth every penny, very happy I signed up for ten club in November last year.
    I almost cried tears of joy yesterday.
    Werchter '14
    Werchter '18
    Werchter '22
    Budapest '22
    Amsterdam N2 '22
  • Options
    rahjiimrahjiim Posts: 139
    I think not getting tickets was at least 90% due to credit card problems. I haven't seen any post that someone contacted the bank and was NOT informed that a transaction was refused. It happened to me for Berlin 1, but got tickets for Berlin 2. I emailed both tenclub and ticketmaster, but only received an automatic answer from ticketmaster. So when will I find out if something will be done about it?
  • Options
    My bank said nothing had been refused and no attempt made, so must have missed out. On to general sale now then. 😢
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    severinlseverinl Posts: 26
    My bank said nothing had been refused and no attempt made, so must have missed out. On to general sale now then. 😢
    Are you positive your Ticket-Request wen through in the first place? Did you receive your confirmation from "Ticketmaster Request Support" which showed the specific dates you had requested?

I found it very confusing for myself to distinguish between the actual 10C Registration and the "General On Sale Registration"... 
  • Options
    Yep, as suspected most Europe/Oz/NZ members got GA where they wanted it.

Shame the GA area is so small in North America.
  • Options
    severinl said:
    Are you positive your Ticket-Request wen through in the first place? Did you receive your confirmation from "Ticketmaster Request Support" which showed the specific dates you had requested?

I found it very confusing for myself to distinguish between the actual 10C Registration and the "General On Sale Registration"... 
    Yes. Got email confirmation as well.

4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    severinlseverinl Posts: 26
    severinl said:

Man, so sorry for you. you really seem to be the only one posting here who did not get through despite no credit card problems... 

I wish you luck in the general sale! 
  • Options
    severinl said:
    severinl said:

Man, so sorry for you. you really seem to be the only one posting here who did not get through despite no credit card problems... 

I wish you luck in the general sale! 
    Thanks very much 👍
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    edited February 18
    Same. 
    Post edited by ilockyer on
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    I haven't even heard from them yet after registering for the Auckland show.
  • Options
    AV235224AV235224 Turin, Italy Posts: 21
    Scored both Barcelona gigs, GA. Need to make up for the 2022 Amsterdam I show  =)
    19/09/2006 - Turin, IT
    20/06/2014 - Milan, IT
    26/06/2018 - Rome, IT
    24/07/2022 - Amsterdam, NL

• Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,011
    severinl said:
    tdawe said:
    tdawe said:
    In for Dublin, booked my flight, hotel and Friday tee time!
    Golf- where? 

Luttrellstown Castle - right outside the city, rates were quite reasonable and plenty of times available so I just locked one down. May spend some time in the interim trying to see if I can get my way on to Island or Portmarnock but at least I have something booked.
    In Portmarnock are two links courses right next to each other. Apart from the well known portmarnock golf club I think the other ones is now called Jameson links and is attached to the Portmarnock Resort. It's also a very nice and classic Links should Island or Portmarnock Golf Club not work out
    Thanks! Got a time booked at Jameson now, which I’m much more psyched about. 
  • Options
    aidt17aidt17 Posts: 628
    My buddy was drawn for Dublin. Missed out on Manchester. 
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,937
    edited February 18
    What shows did you put in for?

What shows did you get? 

10C #

Seat location

Are you gutted?
    Post edited by darwinstheory on
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    I'm pregutted 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,937
    I'm pregutted 
    Did you pre-register with that aa P1 or P2?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,600
    I'm here for the unbridled optimism before the inevitable misery arrives.  Good luck to everyone!  Hope you all get what you want!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    1101PJ1101PJ Posts: 12
    Got tickets for London "Front Standing" and both Barcelona gigs seated. That's all we signed up for in Europe, we're very happy.
    PJ
    2012 Amsterdam 1 & 2
    2014 Amsterdam 1 & 2, Milan, Trieste, Berlin
    2015 Mexico City
    2018 Amsterdam 1 & 2, Pinkpop, Prague, Werchter, London 2
    2022 Oakland 1 & 2, Pinkpop, Berlin, Zurich, London 1 & 2, Budapest, Krakow, Paris, Amsterdam, Camden
    EV
    2017 Amsterdam 1 & 3 
    2019 Amsterdam 1, Firenze Rocks
    SG
    2013 Amsterdam
  • Options
    The nice new wrinkle this year will be the person who is gutted because they can't afford tickets to the 20 shows they put in for.
  • Options
    JbabbingtonJbabbington Huntington WV Posts: 145

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    The revolution will be gutted. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."