Options

Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,241
    edited February 17
    This topic sits well for those of us in NY.  It’d be nice for once if they matched tour dates with demand.
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,241
    We've taken care of everything
    The words you read, the songs you sing
    The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes. 

Hey, I wrote that song!
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,011
    tdawe said:
    tdawe said:
    In for Dublin, booked my flight, hotel and Friday tee time!
    Golf- where? 

Luttrellstown Castle - right outside the city, rates were quite reasonable and plenty of times available so I just locked one down. May spend some time in the interim trying to see if I can get my way on to Island or Portmarnock but at least I have something booked.
    Cool, where are you coming from? 
    NYC 
  • Options
    YamriderYamrider Posts: 61
    So happy, must have checked emails twenty times today. Got pit/front standing for both London and Manchester. Opened first email, standing, so was expecting seated for second email, unbelievably standing too. Was dancing round the kitchen. Thanks Ten club. Can't wait!!!
  • Options
    Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 838
    Did anyone happen to screen shot the seating for Berlin?  Can’t remember the difference between PK1 and PK2. 

• Options
    severinlseverinl Posts: 25
    tdawe said:
    tdawe said:
    Golf- where? 

Luttrellstown Castle - right outside the city, rates were quite reasonable and plenty of times available so I just locked one down. May spend some time in the interim trying to see if I can get my way on to Island or Portmarnock but at least I have something booked.
    In Portmarnock are two links courses right next to each other. Apart from the well known portmarnock golf club I think the other ones is now called Jameson links and is attached to the Portmarnock Resort. It's also a very nice and classic Links should Island or Portmarnock Golf Club not work out
  • Options
    tdawe said:
    tdawe said:
    tdawe said:
    Golf- where? 

Cool, where are you coming from? 
    NYC 
    Very good- how long have got in Ireland/ have you been here before? 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,061
    This is what happens when there are stadium venues and GA for the whole floor with arenas. Good on 10C for getting the tickets but NA shows are going to be a different matter. 
  • Options
    fl247556fl247556 Posts: 278
    Win Dublin and barcelona 8/7 GA. Lost Barcelona 6/7 but ok with friend! So im happy!
    freddie vedder
  • Options
    fl247556fl247556 Posts: 278
    I say lost because i dont receipt e-mail. Do we receipt e-mail when we lost?
    freddie vedder
  • Options
    PJKnopfPJKnopf Posts: 51
    fl247556 said:
    I say lost because i dont receipt e-mail. Do we receipt e-mail when we lost?
    "If your request is confirmed, you will receive an email with your payment summary and details on upcoming ticket delivery. You will also be notified via email if your request is not confirmed."

That's what mentioned on the News information page. I got Berlin 1 confirmed but not yet for Berlin 2. Still hope as I didn't get any denial either.

Rock im Park 2000 - Arnhem 2006 - Duesseldorf 2007 - Rotterdam 2009 - Amsterdam 2012 - Amsterdam 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Amsterdam 2017 (EV Solo) - Amsterdam 2018 - Berlin 2018 - Amsterdam 2019 (EV Solo) - Duesseldorf 2019 (EV Solo) - Berlin 2022 - Frankfurt 2022 - Amsterdam 2022
  • Options
    ThePietThePiet Posts: 14
    Got 2 x Berlin "Standing" and 2 x London "Front Standing". Man, I could cry. I'm really happy!
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,570
    So for those that were declined, it looks like they will allow for a different payment? 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,035
    Vedd Hedd said:
    So for those that were declined, it looks like they will allow for a different payment? 
    Based on the answer i got from 10club it seems they will reprocess the tickets i won.

When ? i dont know , i suppose tomorrow since monday is the US lottery i guess
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,570
    just_one said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Based on the answer i got from 10club it seems they will reprocess the tickets i won.

When ? i dont know , i suppose tomorrow since monday is the US lottery i guess
    Good to know, keep us posted!
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,627
    For all asking for London Show...."Front Standing • Standing" on the ticket means golden circle.Pick up wristbands at the venue.

"Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,529
    Are they really going to have a catwalk? LOL 
  • Options
    petermcdonaldpetermcdonald Edinburgh Posts: 3
    Got 2x London Front standing myself, had to double check if that was Golden Circle myself, I didn't think they referred to it as Front Standing during the signup
  • Options
    petermcdonaldpetermcdonald Edinburgh Posts: 3
    Question - did anyone’s card get approved without seeing the initial $1.00 charge?
    Yes, I didn't see a £1 charge (UK obviously). Think I read somewhere it depended on the bank.
  • Options
    KlesnerkKlesnerk Eagle, CO Posts: 5
    To those that already scored tickets: Did you get the info on what kind of ticket (GA/seat number) you won along with the e-mail?
    Tix noted section in Berlin and GA/Floor in Barca.

Good luck.
    Lollapalooza Sep 8, '92 Phx AZ, Mesa Amphitheater Nov 7, 1993, Red Rocks Morrison, CO 1 June 19 1995, many others.....
  • Options
    KlesnerkKlesnerk Eagle, CO Posts: 5
    I assume everyone that applied for Dublin got it? 
    I got both Berlin and Barca shows GA, no response on Dublin with Chase. Could be a card rejection issue for me as I for some reason used a different card for Dublin. Still stoked....
    Lollapalooza Sep 8, '92 Phx AZ, Mesa Amphitheater Nov 7, 1993, Red Rocks Morrison, CO 1 June 19 1995, many others.....
  • Options
    This topic sits well for those of us in NY.  It’d be nice for once if they matched tour dates with demand.
    Husband and I have both never once won 10c lottery for NYC since it was instituted. Perseverance and F5 got us every show we wanted pre-lottery. Hoping for much better luck this go around!!!!
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,664
    Does anyone have a screenshot of the Manchester seating chart? 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,061

• Options
    GT1015GT1015 Posts: 184
    American, won tickets for Manchester!!!  
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,664
    PJNB said:

Thanks, J. Good luck w/ your dates & here’s to Fenway GA.. 🤞 🤞
  • Options
    Gregeje76Gregeje76 Germany Posts: 17
    Hi all. Requested for Berlin 1 & 2 and got tickets for Berlin 1 yesterday. Nothing heard from TM about my request for Berlin 2 so far. Anyone else have the same? Wondering if I still could expect ticket confirmation for the 2nd show today?
  • Options
    Gregeje76 said:
    Hi all. Requested for Berlin 1 & 2 and got tickets for Berlin 1 yesterday. Nothing heard from TM about my request for Berlin 2 so far. Anyone else have the same? Wondering if I still could expect ticket confirmation for the 2nd show today?
    Same for me however it was Barcelona, contacted my bank and they allowed one transaction for the first show however they blocked the second transaction five minutes later for the second show due to it looking fraudulent (even though I called them 24 hours earlier to confirm there would be no blocks). Upside is I got Barcelona 1 however I should have got 1 & 2
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,034
    Question - did anyone’s card get approved without seeing the initial $1.00 charge?
    Yes, I didn't see a £1 charge (UK obviously). Think I read somewhere it depended on the bank.
    My second £1 charge for Barca got rejected. Worked out well in the end because I think calling them about this avoided problems when they tried to take the full amount. 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    HenriettaLowellHenriettaLowell Cologne, Germany Posts: 65
    Klesnerk said:
    To those that already scored tickets: Did you get the info on what kind of ticket (GA/seat number) you won along with the e-mail?
    Tix noted section in Berlin and GA/Floor in Barca.

Good luck.
    Thanks, I‘ve since gotten Berlin as well 🙂