My 750xxx 10club number

I'm serious, that's my number. 
Where do you think I will be sitting at Wrigley, if I were to win 10club tix? 

Im guessing I will be in the right field bleachers, selling hot dogs. 
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

Comments

• NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,309
    Behind me!
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,613
    upper deck. Will still be a great view in one of the best places on earth
  • NewJPage said:
    Behind me!
    Hahahaha

Yes, I will be behind every single person here tonight. 
  • I signed up for 10C in 2018 before the tour was announced. My seats were in sec 412. I would say definitely in the 300s. Not a bad view and the sound is pretty good up there.
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,335

You'll be on the roof of one of the houses across Waveland. :)
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • BF25394 said:

You'll be on the roof of one of the houses across Waveland. :)
    I wont get that lucky. 
    Ill be on top of Yahtzees Bar, on Clark street, with a view of nothing. 
  • artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 133
    edited February 14
    If it works out similarly to the United Center shows last year, you’d get better seats at face value buying later, and not from the lottery.
    I got section 100 facing the stage, the day before the show, at face value.
    People had a hard time getting anything near face value back when trying to sell their 300 level seats.
    Keep in mind, capacity is much larger at Wrigley. Holds 41,000 vs 23,000. So will be even more difficult to unload unwanted seats.
    Post edited by artforbw on
  • artforbw said:
    If it works out similarly to the United Center shows last years, you’d get better seats at face value buying later, and not from the lottery.
    People had a hard time getting anything near face value back when trying to sell their 300 level seats.
    Keep in mind, capacity is much larger at Wrigley. Holds 41,000 vs 23,000. So will be even more difficult to unload unwanted seats.
    Yeah, I was just having fun when I started this thread. 
    Ive been a member for over 20 years, and I know how the ticket game is played. 

Last year I bought side stage for the United Center for $45, the day of the show. 
    I have no intention of putting in for 10club seats this time around. 
  • artforbw said:
    If it works out similarly to the United Center shows last years, you’d get better seats at face value buying later, and not from the lottery.

Last year I bought side stage for the United Center for $45, the day of the show. 
    Although I am not kidding about my 10club number.
    After letting it expire a few times, I sit at 750xxx
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,433
    We're glad you came back.
  • DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 122
    artforbw said:
    If it works out similarly to the United Center shows last year, you’d get better seats at face value buying later, and not from the lottery.
    You speak the truth.
    Good tip for anybody who doesn't know.
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    That # seats you next to Earth Cam.
    artforbw said:

Same here. Not doing the lottery this time.
    I was a member throughout the 90’s. Accidentally let it lapse once in the mid-2000’s, so now my membership number isn’t that great.
    I’m still happy to be a member for some of the merch purchasing, but has no use for seniority based ticket lotteries.
    ^ 10 Club will give you a one-time made a mistake chance if you email them.
    edited February 14
    artforbw said:
    artforbw said:

I was a member throughout the 90’s. Accidentally let it lapse once in the mid-2000’s, so now my membership number isn’t that great.
    I’m still happy to be a member for some of the merch purchasing, but has no use for seniority based ticket lotteries.
    I'm curious, after seeing how United Center played out last year, with plenty of tickets available the week or the show, and so many people not being able to unload their bad seats, if much fewer people will enter the lottery this time.
    I know I'm not.
    I saw plenty of seats between $50-$100 the week of the Chicago shows last year.
    Post edited by DKedzie on
    Spunkie said:
    Unfortunately, not if the mistake was 15-20 years ago. I emailed then and asked at that time about being able to keep my original number, but no dice.
    DKedzie said:
    Spunkie said:
    Unfortunately, not if the mistake was 15-20 years ago. I emailed then and asked at that time about being able to keep my original number, but no dice.
    Same here. Wasn’t allowed to keep my original membership number after my one time mistake of it lapsing. Which is fine.
    Ouch
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Posts: 2,144
    DKedzie said:
    artforbw said:
    artforbw said:

I'm curious, after seeing how United Center played out last year, with plenty of tickets available the week or the show, and so many people not being able to unload their bad seats, if much fewer people will enter the lottery this time.
    I know I'm not.
    I saw plenty of seats between $50-$100 the week of the Chicago shows last year.
    DKedzie said:
    artforbw said:
    You speak the truth.
    Good tip for anybody who doesn't know.
    There are some huge misconceptions going around about demand for United Center shows last year was not that great, and somehow that will affect demand for Wrigley this summer…FALSE

United Center pretty much sounds like absolute fucking garbage from up top where as at Wrigley if you’re not on the field the upper deck sounds way better than being stuffed back in the lower level mostly under the roof.

Really not trying to be a know it all here but demand for Pearl Jam tickets at United Center last year versus Wrigley this summer is 100% apples & oranges
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,884
    United Center was a Tues/Thurs after Labor Day I believe.  Wrigley 2 is Saturday of Labor Day weekend.  Very different in terms of the amount of people who can make it.  

Also any concert could have last minute cheap tickets but there could be times when tickets cost more at the end.  You can’t compare a known outcome from last year’s day of show pricing to the unknown of this year.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • $175 tickets will weed out a lot of people from doing the lottery option - plus the enormous pit for Chicago- my odds are way higher to get a GA 🍀🍀 a guy can dream right?
  • $175 tickets will weed out a lot of people from doing the lottery option - plus the enormous pit for Chicago- my odds are way higher to get a GA 🍀🍀 a guy can dream right?
    Yes, one can dream! 

Although I don't think the $175 price is going to scare away that many people. It may make people bitch, whine, scream, yell, and cry. But at the end of the day they are going to still try to get tickets, and pay the $175. 
  • susannjsusannj Posts: 664
    edited February 14
    And I am 747XXX and trying for NYC and PHI but honestly I don't even think I will get any tickets never mind good seats. Oh how I miss those seniority days when it mattered  :|
    -See the waves on distant shores, awaiting your arrival...

Stanhope, New Jersey 08-12-1992
    Randall's Island, New York 09-28-1996
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey 09-08-1998
    Wantagh, New York 08-24-2000
    New York, New York 07-09-2003
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey 06-03-2006
    New York, New York 05-21-2010
    Brooklyn, New York 10-19-2013
    New York, New York 05-01-2016
    New York, New York 09-11-2022
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    I have a number of 256XXX and at the last Wrigley show they were about 2/3 of the way back in the seats on the field. 

Since they removed the GA option in the lottery, my seats have taken another jump back though. I expect to be in the back of the seats on the field or low in the stands.

And I'm ALWAYS on Stone's side. In 17 concerts, I've been on Mike's 2 times.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • AmantriaAmantria Posts: 374
    artforbw said:
    DKedzie said:
    Spunkie said:
    Same here. Wasn’t allowed to keep my original membership number after my one time mistake of it lapsing. Which is fine.
    I wasn't either. And that was like a 5 or 6 year lapse.  Begged via email in 2004ish and was told no.so sad. I've never, ever had good seats. 
    Its good to be back!!
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,946
    Wrigley is a tough one to gauge.  The UC shows in '23 were the best option for many travelling fans due to lack of shows, especially east coasters.  With more shows being played this year, plus the 40K capacity at Wrigley vs. 20K capacity at UC, the high # 10C seats could be better off than being stuck in the rafters at UC.  It will all come down to how many PJ Premium they put aside and how many seats they put in the public sale pool that are better than 10C seats.  Those two factors will be huge and I have no idea how it will play out.  Hopefully people aren't stuck with $175 nosebleeds that they can't even sell for $50.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    bbiggs said:
    Wrigley is a tough one to gauge.  The UC shows in '23 were the best option for many travelling fans due to lack of shows, especially east coasters.  With more shows being played this year, plus the 40K capacity at Wrigley vs. 20K capacity at UC, the high # 10C seats could be better off than being stuck in the rafters at UC.  It will all come down to how many PJ Premium they put aside and how many seats they put in the public sale pool that are better than 10C seats.  Those two factors will be huge and I have no idea how it will play out.  Hopefully people aren't stuck with $175 nosebleeds that they can't even sell for $50.
    Agreed 100%. The 1 positive about Wrigley is that it has the largest GA of the North American shows so that might help. I also noticed on the seating chart that no 10c tickets are allocated to the highest upper level seats which is good to see.  
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • One of the last times they played there I was about as far from them as you could get and still be in the stadium. Upper deck - near the announcer booth -  home plate - last row -  back to a chain link fence where I could lean of the post next to me and see the folks outside hearing essentially the same thing I was for free. Might do that myself this time. 
  • ReleaseMeReleaseMe Posts: 745

100s Behind the dugouts
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Toronto
    2005 - Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2009 - Toronto
    2011 - Hamilton
    2013 - Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Wrigley I, Wrigley II
    2018 - Seattle I, Seattle II, Fenway I, Fenway II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton
    2022 - Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - St. Paul I, St. Paul II
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,428
    but you could be in GA
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana