My 750xxx 10club number

13»

Comments

• DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 122
    As for United Center vs Wrigley. I've seen the consensus be that many prefer United Center for view and sound.
    I've seen PJ, and other bands, at both venues. From the 300 level at UC last year, I could hear the music and lyrics clearly, and could understand every word Ed said between the songs.
    At Wrigley in 2018 (and previous years), I recall the sound being bad in the upper levels, and turning to my friend multiple times saying, "What did Eddie just say?" My friend replying, "I don't know."
    The demand will be less on the Wrigley show vs the UC shows. Not just for that reason, but due to capacity being much bigger, the size of the tour (more cities being played), and ticket price.
  • artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 133
    DKedzie said:
    As for United Center vs Wrigley. I've seen the consensus be that many prefer United Center for view and sound.
    I've seen PJ, and other bands, at both venues. From the 300 level at UC last year, I could hear the music and lyrics clearly, and could understand every word Ed said between the songs.
    At Wrigley in 2018 (and previous years), I recall the sound being bad in the upper levels, and turning to my friend multiple times saying, "What did Eddie just say?" My friend replying, "I don't know."
    The demand will be less on the Wrigley show vs the UC shows. Not just for that reason, but due to capacity being much bigger, the size of the tour (more cities being played), and ticket price.
    I agree. I prefer UC over Wrigley any day.
    I too know fewer people who are paying the $191 for lottery, due to their seat assignments they ended up with at UC last year.