Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• toblerussetoblerusse Posts: 111
    My wife and i were both lucky to win pairs for Vegas tickets - may 16 and 18.

So it looks like I'll need to be selling a pair both nights if anyone is interested. Can do the online swap or simply meet at the venue before.

Obviously I don't know the seats yet but I'll be around the forum next few weeks so feel free to contact me.

Good luck all.
  • MS4677MS4677 Posts: 65
    mr bungle said:
    BF25394 said:
    MS4677 said:
    BF25394 said:
    MS4677 said:
    28 year fan club member here with significant seniority. Got MSG 2 P2 seating. Feel fortunate to "be in the building" but extremely disappointed that someone who joined the fan club a month ago could have gotten GA or P1 seating ahead of me. Just doesn't feel right after all the years of loyalty and $ spent. 
    What incentive would anyone have to join the fan club if they knew they would have the lowest chances of getting tickets to a show? There are people who were children in the '90s and early 2000s who discovered Pearl Jam as they grew into adolescence and adulthood. It's their fan club, too.
    Respectfully, that is what the lottery is for!! Everyone has equal chance of getting tickets. That's fair. I'm only referencing the P2 option at MSG. Most other venues only had GA pr P1 option which is perfect.  If you win, seniority kicks in and there you have it. Like philadelphia 
    There used to be rows held back and distributed without regard to seniority-- as I recall, the 2nd, 8th and 9th rows were among these seats-- so it isn't necessarily new that someone with less seniority could end up with better seats than someone with greater seniority.

By the way, with a low member number in P2, you'll probably be near the front of an upper section close to the stage, whereas the newbie with the P1 seat will be either at the back of the floor or in a section opposite the stage, much farther away than you.
    If i recall correctly. It was Rows 1-2, and 9,10 that were random draw?  The band was getting a little tired of the same faces up front every show.
    Yes, pre GA days I think
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,353
    mr bungle said:
    BF25394 said:
    MS4677 said:
    BF25394 said:
    MS4677 said:
    28 year fan club member here with significant seniority. Got MSG 2 P2 seating. Feel fortunate to "be in the building" but extremely disappointed that someone who joined the fan club a month ago could have gotten GA or P1 seating ahead of me. Just doesn't feel right after all the years of loyalty and $ spent. 
    What incentive would anyone have to join the fan club if they knew they would have the lowest chances of getting tickets to a show? There are people who were children in the '90s and early 2000s who discovered Pearl Jam as they grew into adolescence and adulthood. It's their fan club, too.
    Respectfully, that is what the lottery is for!! Everyone has equal chance of getting tickets. That's fair. I'm only referencing the P2 option at MSG. Most other venues only had GA pr P1 option which is perfect.  If you win, seniority kicks in and there you have it. Like philadelphia 
    There used to be rows held back and distributed without regard to seniority-- as I recall, the 2nd, 8th and 9th rows were among these seats-- so it isn't necessarily new that someone with less seniority could end up with better seats than someone with greater seniority.

By the way, with a low member number in P2, you'll probably be near the front of an upper section close to the stage, whereas the newbie with the P1 seat will be either at the back of the floor or in a section opposite the stage, much farther away than you.
    If i recall correctly. It was Rows 1-2, and 9,10 that were random draw?  The band was getting a little tired of the same faces up front every show.
    You're probably right. The only time I ever won this upgrade was for an Eddie solo show at the Wiltern in L.A. I got to sit in the second row but it was bittersweet because 80 percent of the band was missing.

At the infamous Nassau Coliseum show in April 2003, we were in line to pick up our fan club seats when a girl came walking up from the direction of the ticket windows in happy tears. We asked her if she was crying because she won the lottery. She said no, but that she had asked at the sales window if there were any tickets available to buy and she got a front-row seat. My friend and I were like, "Wait, what?" We pooled our available cash, and he went up to the sales window while I stayed in line. He was able to buy 3rd-row seats. Our fan-club seats (108xxx) ended up being in the 26th row. Still not sure what the hell was going on with those tickets that night but, needless to say, we kept the 3rd-row seats and had a close-up view of the shitstorm that erupted with "Bu$hleaguer."
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • toblerussetoblerusse Posts: 111
    Vancouver P1
    Missoula GA

Did anyone get Vancouver GA?  Seems like everyone got P1
    My wife got pit for night 1 and she got p2 second night.

I got p2 for both nights. Probably gonna sell to some friends since we live here.
  • I got P2 for both Seattle shows! Shocked. And didn't expect to hear anything until Wednesday. Now I can stop dreading not getting any, which is what I expected would happen. Good luck to all of you!
  • MS4677MS4677 Posts: 65
    BF25394 said:
    mr bungle said:
    BF25394 said:
    MS4677 said:
    BF25394 said:
    MS4677 said:

You're probably right. The only time I ever won this upgrade was for an Eddie solo show at the Wiltern in L.A. I got to sit in the second row but it was bittersweet because 80 percent of the band was missing.

At the infamous Nassau Coliseum show in April 2003, we were in line to pick up our fan club seats when a girl came walking up from the direction of the ticket windows in happy tears. We asked her if she was crying because she won the lottery. She said no, but that she had asked at the sales window if there were any tickets available to buy and she got a front-row seat. My friend and I were like, "Wait, what?" We pooled our available cash, and he went up to the sales window while I stayed in line. He was able to buy 3rd-row seats. Our fan-club seats (108xxx) ended up being in the 26th row. Still not sure what the hell was going on with those tickets that night but, needless to say, we kept the 3rd-row seats and had a close-up view of the shitstorm that erupted with "Bu$hleaguer."
    And A shit storm it was.  Saw many shows at the old Nassau Coliseum!! Lived 20 minutes from the venue. First U2 show in 1987. Still have the tour shirt. Great story BTW
    Islanders fan here, so I share your fondness for the old barn.
  • At the risk of sounding ignorant, what does section P1 at Missoula mean?  
    I think P1 for Missoula is on the field behind the pit and the 2 sections closest to the stage in the stands, on both sides. I'm guessing that I didn't get MT tix - the only show that I tried for GA.
    Mountain View, California (November 01, 1992); Mountain View, California (October 01, 1994); Mountain View, California (October 02, 1994); Mountain View, California (October 19, 1996); Mountain View, California (October 20, 1996); Mountain View, California (October 30, 1999); Mountain View, California (October 31, 1999); Mountain View, California (October 20, 2001); Mountain View, California (October 21, 2001); Mountain View, California (October 25, 2003); Mountain View, California (October 26, 2003); Mountain View, California (October 21, 2006); Mountain View, California (October 22, 2006); Mountain View, California (October 23, 2010); Mountain View, California (October 24, 2010); Oakland (May 12, 2022); Oakland (May 13, 2022); Fresno (May 16, 2022); Portland, OR (May 10, 2024); Sacramento, CA (May 13, 2024); Los Angeles, CA (May 21, 2024); Los Angeles, CA (May 22, 2024); Seattle, WA (May 28, 2024); Seattle, WA (May 30, 2024)

• GP11767GP11767 Posts: 8
    Anyone have the Fenway Map available to post? Got P1
  • Was Lucky enough to get P2 for night 2 in Philly, Does anyone know where P2 is located?

Also would be interested in some seats for night 1 the 7th
  • Mhemm11Mhemm11 Posts: 43
    Did Philly just start coming out?
  • SprealitySpreality Posts: 2
    edited February 20
    Anyone know what P2 means at MSG?
    Post edited by Spreality on
  • StojStoj Posts: 122
    Kind of surprised I only got P1 for Wrigley.  
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
    August 29, 2024 - Wrigley
  • Mhemm11 said:
    Did Philly just start coming out?
    I got email notification for Philly at 5:55pm ET,
    "I'm just feeling so tough with my ukelele...my badass mother f'in ukelele" EV 8/7/08 Newark, NJ

• wdanleywdanley Posts: 2
    2 Tix P1 for the Sunday Fenway show!!!! Can't wait, who else is in???
  • LecanzLecanz Posts: 8
    Got both nights at fenway p1.  Wanted at least 1 from wrigley.  Says you can't transfer or sell till the spring.  Would assume you have to nail down the actual seats first lol
    Spreality said:
    Anyone know what P2 means at MSG?
    It means you will be seated in the Felt Forum.
  • How is StubHub Loaded with seats if they cant be transferred and nobody know what seats they got yet

• DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 479
    Shocked I went 0 for 3 for Wrigley and Fenway (all seat/price levels) ... I realize those are high demand shows but I would have guessed supply would have been enough to get something.  I wish we had odds calculators for each show like we used to ... then I'd at least know what I was getting into before the lottery is held.
  • I got both nights in Philly p1 and both nights at Fenway p1   and yesterday I found out I have important family obligations and will have trouble attending.
    There will be plenty of F2F action this Spring...so don't despair.
    Even the lucky aren;t always so lucky
  • does anyone have a pending charge on their CC for a decent amount (not like a $1.00 authorization) but still no confirmation emails?
    Toronto 8/18/93
    Randalls Island 9/29/96
    Pittsburgh 8/25/98
    Phoenix 10/21/00
    Pittsburgh 4/26/03
    State College 5/3/03
    Philly 7/5/03
    Hershey 7/12/03

• bsfitchbsfitch Posts: 24
    Discopij said:
    Shocked I went 0 for 3 for Wrigley and Fenway (all seat/price levels) ... I realize those are high demand shows but I would have guessed supply would have been enough to get something.  I wish we had odds calculators for each show like we used to ... then I'd at least know what I was getting into before the lottery is held.
    Same here! First shutout in forever! 
  • P1 for Fenway Night 1!!!! Road Trip from London Canada!
  • Pulled both nights P1 for Boston. Grateful I got tix night but damn that Pit is eluding me :( 
    I might give up a kidney for one pit show in this lifetime. 
  • DeanMates said:
    I got both nights in Philly p1 and both nights at Fenway p1   and yesterday I found out I have important family obligations and will have trouble attending.
    There will be plenty of F2F action this Spring...so don't despair.
    Even the lucky aren;t always so lucky
    this is assuring, as the show I wanted the most (Fenway 1st Night) i did not get...but got Wrigley1 and Missoula both P1.
  • If I haven't received ticket confirmation yet, does that mean I have been denied?  Thanks!
  • StojStoj Posts: 122

August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
    August 29, 2024 - Wrigley
  • JG242853JG242853 Posts: 97
    degeorgia said:
    If I haven't received ticket confirmation yet, does that mean I have been denied?  Thanks!
    I think the latest you could hear is Wednesday, but last tour in 2023 I found out I got 10C seats like a week prior to the show so 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
    Randall's Island, NY 9/29/1996, Randall's Island, NY 6/8/1997 (Ed and Mike), Jones Beach, NY 8/23/2000, Los Angeles, CA  7/10/2006, Hartford, CT 6/27/2008, Los Angeles, CA 10/6/2009, San Diego, CA 11/21/2013, Los Angeles, CA 11/24/2013, MSG, NY 5/1/2016,
    Seattle, WA 8/10/2018, Los Angeles, CA 5/6/2022, Los Angeles, CA 5/7/2022, Camden, NJ 9/14/2022, St Paul 8/31/2023, St Paul 9/2/2023, Las Vegas 5/18/24, MSG, NY 9/3/24, Philadelphia, PA 9/9/24, Ohana, CA 9/27/24
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,953
    MS4677 said:
    mr bungle said:
    BF25394 said:
    MS4677 said:
    BF25394 said:
    MS4677 said:

Yes, pre GA days I think
    In 2016 at MSG, my wife and I picked up her tickets at the box office and were surprised to see we were dead center row 1 on the floor right behind GA.  We were surprised because her fan club number is like 500xxx so we just assumed she won the ticket lottery that night but is that even still in effect since they added GA?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,429
    edited February 20
    What an odd lotto. 

No priority really made things easier for them I guess.