Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• MS4677MS4677 Posts: 65
    28 year fan club member here with significant seniority. Got MSG 2 P2 seating. Feel fortunate to "be in the building" but extremely disappointed that someone who joined the fan club a month ago could have gotten GA or P1 seating ahead of me. Just doesn't feel right after all the years of loyalty and $ spent. 
  • enddemenddem Posts: 72
    enddem said:
    Did anybody screenshot the Portland seating chart?
    Pretty much anything except behind the stage is possible...

Excellent, thanks!
  • MS4677 said:
    28 year fan club member here with significant seniority. Got MSG 2 P2 seating. Feel fortunate to "be in the building" but extremely disappointed that someone who joined the fan club a month ago could have gotten GA or P1 seating ahead of me. Just doesn't feel right after all the years of loyalty and $ spent. 
    Yea, i agree that it's unfair that someone like me, who was 3 years old when you joined, could possibly get tickets ahead of you. How dare PJ pay any attention to the younger fans.
  • twmillstwmills Posts: 54
    Got both my requests for Wrigley, but can only make one. Because of the IL (and NY) transfer regulations, is there no way to transfer this to another Ten member at cost? Would love to have someone take the ticket off my hands. 

It’s the Saturday show I can’t use. 
  • rhillmanrhillman Posts: 14
    MS4677 said:
    Yea, i agree that it's unfair that someone like me, who was 3 years old when you joined, could possibly get tickets ahead of you. How dare PJ pay any attention to the younger fans.
    I get it... I am an old head too.. truthfully unless you have "great" seats or make your way up to the front I really don't mind where I sit.. it's the energy and sound.. I can barely see 50 feet away so what difference does that make.. I've honestly never seen a bad show .. But you point isn't lost on me.. 
  • Philly is dropping, just got N1 P1 reserved.
    "I'm just feeling so tough with my ukelele...my badass mother f'in ukelele" EV 8/7/08 Newark, NJ

MS4677 said:
    You are missing the point altogether. Very happy they are pulling a younger crowd. We are all part of the community. MSG should have been GA or P1. But because of "contractual obligations' and premium seats, ticketmaster created the p2 tier and absolutely nothing level 100 side stage which is where I usually sit. The lottery is the lottery and I get that. But the rest doesn't sit well is all. 
  • Have I completely missed out if I haven’t heard anything yet? I requested Chicago. Heartbroken over here!
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,353
    MS4677 said:
    What incentive would anyone have to join the fan club if they knew they would have the lowest chances of getting tickets to a show? There are people who were children in the '90s and early 2000s who discovered Pearl Jam as they grew into adolescence and adulthood. It's their fan club, too.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • spigeonspigeon Posts: 8
    Have I completely missed out if I haven’t heard anything yet? I requested Chicago. Heartbroken over here!
    Wondering the same thing, put in for Wrigley night 2. Hopefully they are still working through them.
  • BV84003BV84003 Posts: 360
    MS4677 said:
    MS4677 said:
    You are missing the point altogether. Very happy they are pulling a younger crowd. We are all part of the community. MSG should have been GA or P1. But because of "contractual obligations' and premium seats, ticketmaster created the p2 tier and absolutely nothing level 100 side stage which is where I usually sit. The lottery is the lottery and I get that. But the rest doesn't sit well is all. 
    But there was a P2 option? I just double checked what I put for NYC and it was GA or P1. Sorry that you got stuck where you didn't want to be, though.  I'm wondering if I got shut out entirely then, because my requests are merely received still. 
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • MJ178168MJ178168 Posts: 152
    twmills said:
    Got both my requests for Wrigley, but can only make one. Because of the IL (and NY) transfer regulations, is there no way to transfer this to another Ten member at cost? Would love to have someone take the ticket off my hands. 

I'm looking for Saturday but not sure how that works
  • spigeon said:
    Have I completely missed out if I haven’t heard anything yet? I requested Chicago. Heartbroken over here!
    Wondering the same thing, put in for Wrigley night 2. Hopefully they are still working through them.
    We are looking for tix to the same show! Lol… let’s go together for f we get tix! Lol
  • spigeon said:
    We are looking for tix to the same show! Lol… let’s go together for f we get tix! Lol
    If we get tix*… 🤦🏽‍♀️ fingers slipped!
    BF25394 said:
    MS4677 said:
    What incentive would anyone have to join the fan club if they knew they would have the lowest chances of getting tickets to a show? There are people who were children in the '90s and early 2000s who discovered Pearl Jam as they grew into adolescence and adulthood. It's their fan club, too.
    Respectfully, that is what the lottery is for!! Everyone has equal chance of getting tickets. That's fair. I'm only referencing the P2 option at MSG. Most other venues only had GA pr P1 option which is perfect.  If you win, seniority kicks in and there you have it. Like philadelphia 
  • spigeonspigeon Posts: 8
    spigeon said:
    Solid plan! Hopefully the lottery gods smile on both of us! Good luck!
  • TenJamsTenJams Posts: 30
    edited February 19
    Scored night two as well for Wrigley.  Didn’t expect to get one show let alone both.  I also registered for both boston shows  hoping to get tickets for one of the 4 shows.  Now I’m scared I might get those Boston shows too, even tho I’d love to do all 4 I can’t 
    Post edited by TenJams on
  • Got both my Philly request P1 and 1 out of 2 MSG P2. This went better than the last tour!
  • Brew56Brew56 Posts: 1
    I just recieved my confirmation for both Wrigley shows.P1. I am now going to go buy some mega millions and power ball tickets! Good luck to everyone.
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,353
    edited February 19
    MS4677 said:
    BF25394 said:
    MS4677 said:
    Respectfully, that is what the lottery is for!! Everyone has equal chance of getting tickets. That's fair. I'm only referencing the P2 option at MSG. Most other venues only had GA pr P1 option which is perfect.  If you win, seniority kicks in and there you have it. Like philadelphia 
    There used to be rows held back and distributed without regard to seniority-- as I recall, the 2nd, 8th and 9th rows were among these seats-- so it isn't necessarily new that someone with less seniority could end up with better seats than someone with greater seniority.

By the way, with a low member number in P2, you'll probably be near the front of an upper section close to the stage, whereas the newbie with the P1 seat will be either at the back of the floor or in a section opposite the stage, much farther away than you.
    Post edited by BF25394 on
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • I live here in NY good luck getting tickets to MSG! Corporate greed I hope they have the nerve to breakout Green desease at the show! 
    75% of the folks who do win for MSG will be sitting in the upper bowl. Right? 
    I look at that seating chart, showing what's available to 10club members, and it’s not pretty. 
    I scored P2 reserved sitting. Where is this??  
  • SS151546SS151546 Posts: 22
    twmills said:
    Got both my requests for Wrigley, but can only make one. Because of the IL (and NY) transfer regulations, is there no way to transfer this to another Ten member at cost?

You can transfer tickets in NY and IL.  Transfer restrictions are not allowed there along with Virginia, Colorado and Connecticut.  
  • G-forceG-force Posts: 218
    I don't see any posts on Fenway, have those tickets dropped yet ?
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    MS4677 said:
    MS4677 said:

Other than GA, you will have better seats with P2 if you have a good number.
  • Seems like I got shut out- only put in for MSG, which is my fault for lowering the possibilities. BUT…I feel like there should be some balance here. Seems like some got 6-7 requests honored while others for 0. Boo!
    Doesnt fucking matter anyway
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,526
    Yah, that does suck about the extra tier in some markets, and separate seniority ticketing.

Still weird that only got activate in some markets.
    BF25394 said:
    MS4677 said:
    BF25394 said:
    MS4677 said:
    There used to be rows held back and distributed without regard to seniority-- as I recall, the 2nd, 8th and 9th rows were among these seats-- so it isn't necessarily new that someone with less seniority could end up with better seats than someone with greater seniority.

By the way, with a low member number in P2, you'll probably be near the front of an upper section close to the stage, whereas the newbie with the P1 seat will be either at the back of the floor or in a section opposite the stage, much farther away than you.
    True, good point!
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,333
    BF25394 said:
    MS4677 said:
    BF25394 said:
    MS4677 said:

If i recall correctly. It was Rows 1-2, and 9,10 that were random draw?  The band was getting a little tired of the same faces up front every show.
  • mjd327mjd327 Posts: 160
    Just got Fenway 1! 
    edited February 20
    Zod said:
    Yah, that does suck about the extra tier in some markets, and separate seniority ticketing.

Still weird that only got activate in some markets.
    Yeah, seems like some sort of contractual thing and premium seating in big markets I suppose. Still, very grateful and fortunate to have gotten tickets and grateful for all the people at 10club. I've been treated very well all these years. 
    Post edited by MS4677 on