The "Official" Indy/Noblesville 2024 Thread - August 26!

Comments

• Nobody's gotten sick since last night's show, yet, right??
  • pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,248
    Nobody's gotten sick since last night's show, yet, right??
    That’s questionable! 😂 
  • mattbel123mattbel123 Posts: 140
    Nobody's gotten sick since last night's show, yet, right??
    I just told my wife that I hope Eddie is in a bubble right now.
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    dmbolp said:
    Back to the hunt for a single reserved seat. I've had two fall through after the rescheduled date and am not having great luck snagging any quick enough. If anyone ends up with a spare I'd gladly take it and can meet up before hand to walk in together, or pay and work out a way to add it to my wallet. We'll be there soon!
    Just snagged Sec E Row V #28, two seats from the aisle, if you want to try a timed drop.  $184 total, not a great seat, but you're in.  Let me know

And it's E-V...get it??  :open_mouth:
    Posting this at 7:41p Eastern time, if anyone wants it
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    dmbolp said:
    dmbolp said:
    Back to the hunt for a single reserved seat. I've had two fall through after the rescheduled date and am not having great luck snagging any quick enough. If anyone ends up with a spare I'd gladly take it and can meet up before hand to walk in together, or pay and work out a way to add it to my wallet. We'll be there soon!
    Just snagged Sec E Row V #28, two seats from the aisle, if you want to try a timed drop.  $184 total, not a great seat, but you're in.  Let me know

And it's E-V...get it??  :open_mouth:
    Posting this at 7:41p Eastern time, if anyone wants it
    Just curious if this sold? I wasn't wanting to grab it myself. But I've been in there refreshing the whole time, and never saw it show up.
    dmbolp said:
    Finally up now
    dmbolp said:
    Did you get the "Our system encountered an error when attempting to list your tickets" email the first few times you tried? I've been getting that the last few days. Which is odd, as I've sold hundreds of f2f tickets over the last few years, including multiple for this show, with no issue.
    edited August 24
    dmbolp said:
    Did you get the "Our system encountered an error when attempting to list your tickets" email the first few times you tried? I've been getting that the last few days. Which is odd, as I've sold hundreds of f2f tickets over the last few years, including multiple for this show, with no issue.
    Yep, and here's my progress so far:

7:54 - Posted it
    7:59 - Got an email, backed dated to 7:57 that it's listed (I assume email server delay)
    7:59 - Finally saw it on the seating chart
    8:02 - Almost rebought it :)
    dmbolp said:
    dmbolp said:
    Yep, and here's my progress so far:

7:54 - Posted it
    7:59 - Got an email, backed dated to 7:57 that it's listed (I assume email server delay)
    7:59 - Finally saw it on the seating chart
    8:02 - Almost rebought it :)
    Well, at least you finally got it to go through. I have not had the same luck.
    edited August 24
    ...and TM/LN added another $40 in fees to get it to $219, and having deja vu, we saw this fee-double-dipping in the past couple years, right?
    dmbolp said:
    ...and TM/LN added another $40 in fees to get it to $219, and having deja vu, we saw this fee-double-dipping in the past couple years, right?
    Yeah, I noticed that. I've never had it happen to me. But I seem to recall it happening for a couple other shows I didn't attend last year.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,917
    dmbolp said:
    Yeah, I noticed that. I've never had it happen to me. But I seem to recall it happening for a couple other shows I didn't attend last year.
    That happened in the spring, Seattle and maybe others. I believe it was just an error as it seemed to go back to normal after a few days. 
    8:12p - Email that is sold
    edited August 24
    8:16p - It's still on the LIST, but not on the CHART (I hate this part, and think it's intentional)
    dmbolp said:
    8:16p - It's still on the LIST, but not on the CHART (I hate this part, and think it's intentional)
    On rare occasions, I've had some of mine still popping up on the list an hour after they sold. But if you got the email, and they show as sold in your account, you're good. Congrats!
    Yeah, I just hate they continue to dangle a seat already bought (as a buyer)...intentionally.  Like, you better keep checking and jump on anything that comes avaiable.
    edited August 24
    8:25p - Still listed as FOR SALE in my account.  So, maybe not intentional and just a system bug  :)
  • dugangsxrdugangsxr Posts: 683
    I’m hoping for breath! That’s one song I love that I’ve never gotten! It’s gonna be awesome regardless!
    Paul D.
    A-P pair after a refresh, U501, knew I was late, just off center aisle
    Gone, then back on seating chart, U521
    Back on LIST, not on CHART, "No Longer Available"
    Back on List, carted, U521
    dmbolp said:
    Back on List, carted, U521
    u521 x 3 for me
  • contestwin99contestwin99 Posts: 132
    U504 and u521
    Similar, with "No Longer Available"s in-between
    This one is nuts, up again, "No Longer Available"
    carted, U521
    U504
    9:14 could still cart them, 16 minutes after gone?!?