The "Official" Indy/Noblesville 2024 Thread - August 26!

Comments

• JH16PJJH16PJ Posts: 10
    does anyone know how they are going to manage the GA Pit line. Line up all day or numbered wrist bands? Any details would be appreciated, thanks!
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,917
    Line all day 
  • HoldeINHoldeIN Posts: 104
    Standard Lawn seats posted
  • JH16PJJH16PJ Posts: 10
    Thanks SHZA!

• mattbel123mattbel123 Posts: 140
    dmbolp said:
    Checking in to the Holiday Inn tomorrow night. Will post if they’re issuing parking passes to guests.  1 mile walk.  Could prob park at restaurants there too 
    I’m possibly walking from Wyndham, although with that heat, I may uber up and walk back after the show.
  • Was at the tornado warning show and remember the parking lot being massive.  Is the vip parking really worth it? Any tips on parking?
  • mattbel123mattbel123 Posts: 140
    Anyone think we get the 27 mark for songs like Missoula? Would be nice.
  • JD87070JD87070 Posts: 253
    My plan is to park at one of the nearby strip malls and walk over in the morning, one of us get in pit line and one in merch line. Once we get the merch, walk it back to the car and drive to the lot to park since it will be open by then.
  • tylerjtylerj Posts: 299
    From the venue:

✨ MONDAY NIGHT! ✨ Pearl Jam is bringing their SOLD OUT Dark Matter World Tour to Noblesville with special guest Glen Hansard!

👉 HEADS UP: This show is SOLD OUT and heavy concert traffic is expected. We encourage fans to ARRIVE EARLY for the parking lots, use a rideshare or carpool with friends.

12:00PM – Box Office Opens
    12:00PM – West Parking Lots Open
    4:00PM – East & VIP Parking Lots Open
    5:30PM – VIP Club opens
    5:30PM – Ticket gates open with pre-show activities
    6:00PM – Seating & lawn areas open
    7:30PM – Show begins

🥵 Heads up! High temperatures will be in the 90’s with the Heat Index nearing 100 – stay cool & hydrated.
    🚰 Water refill stations are available near concessions in the North & South Plazas. We will have misting fans located throughout the venue.
    💧 For this show, we will allow up to TWO factory sealed or empty water bottles per person; each can be up to one gallon in size but cannot be frozen.
    🧴 Complimentary sunscreen available at Guest Services.
    🌬️We allow personal-sized handheld fans / misting devices (plastic or foam blades only please) and cooling towels as well.

📲 Text us! Text PJ2024 to 317-733-5957 & we'll send show updates to your phone
    🍕 We've got dinner covered! Enjoy our celeb food collabs like Trejo's Tacos, Jon & Vinny's Pizza & more. Grab a CVT Soft Serve to cool down for dessert  
    ❓ QUESTIONS? Get venue info here: https://www.ruoffmusiccenter.net/visit#faq

Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,324
    So, it seems no benefit to purchasing the VIP/premier parking if your planning to go early since they don't open until 4?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    edited August 24
    Standard Lawns released at $80, not F2F

Release some Standard Pits!!
    Post edited by dmbolp on
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287

• I’m going to have an extra Indy single near the back of Section F. If anyone is interested in a timed drop send me a message. If more than one person is interested I’ll post a direct link at an agreed time on the fan to fan thread in GTF
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • If anyone is looking, I just posted my 2 lawn seats in F2F. They are by far cheaper than other tickets on Ticketmaster right now.
    deer creek 08-18-2000 * lollapalooza 08-05-2007 * brooklyn 10-19-13
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,917
    Barcodes now functional 
  • pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,248
    SHZA said:
    Barcodes now functional 
    Only means one thing! Almost showtime!
  • Need 2! Every time I try to purchase lawn an “error” occurs. Happening to anyone else?
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    Havent seen any significant action for days?  Am I just f5ing at the wrong times?  
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
  • TonyBTonyB Posts: 120
    Back to the hunt for a single reserved seat. I've had two fall through after the rescheduled date and am not having great luck snagging any quick enough. If anyone ends up with a spare I'd gladly take it and can meet up before hand to walk in together, or pay and work out a way to add it to my wallet. We'll be there soon!

• NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,416
    Why are new fees still showing on F2F tickets 
  • TonyBTonyB Posts: 120
    Back to the hunt for a single reservedare  seat. I've had two fall through after the rescheduled date and am not having great luck snagging any quick enough. If anyone ends up with a spare I'd gladly take it and can meet up before hand to walk in together, or pay and work out a way to add it to my wallet. We'll be there soon!
    Are you still needing a single for Indy?
  • dstanfield80dstanfield80 Posts: 124
    TonyB said:
    Back to the hunt for a single reservedare  seat. I've had two fall through after the rescheduled date and am not having great luck snagging any quick enough. If anyone ends up with a spare I'd gladly take it and can meet up before hand to walk in together, or pay and work out a way to add it to my wallet. We'll be there soon!
    Are you still needing a single for Indy?
    I got some help, but always willing to upgrade. Send me a message. On the road to Indy!
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,364
    PhartN said:
    Havent seen any significant action for days?  Am I just f5ing at the wrong times?  
    Saw some in C this morning but not a whole lot recently.  My guess is that most tickets that were going to change hands did so last year at this time.  
  • Any veterans have some parking strategies? Have a bit of a drive after the show and don’t want to be stuck for an hour in the lots
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    Any veterans have some parking strategies? Have a bit of a drive after the show and don’t want to be stuck for an hour in the lots
    Scroll back between 2-4 pages here. Talked about extensively. 
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
    GA just now
  • MJ178168MJ178168 Posts: 154
    GA just now
    Couldn't even cart
  • PhartN said:
    Any veterans have some parking strategies? Have a bit of a drive after the show and don’t want to be stuck for an hour in the lots
    Scroll back between 2-4 pages here. Talked about extensively. 
    There’s 2 pages of the sec A row p ticket error but I don’t see anything with advice on where exactly to park to get out quickly after the show…
  • dstanfield80dstanfield80 Posts: 124
    If anyone is looking for a lawn I have one available. Can't seem to put it up for sale without an error. 
    jrfigg said:
    jrfigg said:
    Anyone in need of a premium parking pass? I purchased last year but won’t need it this year since we’re staying within walking distance and won’t have a car. Looks like they’re sold out now but it’s transferable. 
    I could maybe use one, since I have the opposite issue.  Was within walking distance last year and couldn't get it this year.  How much is it?
    It was originally $70 but if I can cover the cost of a tshirt or poster this year I’ll be happy with a lower offer. 
    You still have this pass?