The "Official" Indy/Noblesville 2024 Thread - August 26!

Comments

• camhendycamhendy Posts: 164
    Just let go of my room at the Wyndham if anyone needs one!
    2013: London
    2016: Ottawa
    2018: Wrigley 1 & 2
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Innings Fest (EV), Ft Worth 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
    2024: Seattle 1 & 2

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,766
    This is a bit of a tough question. I believe the line last year was long but it was a beautiful day. This year is suppose to be hot, maybe less people willing to wait.
    Monday this year vs Sunday last year might keep a few people away until later in the day, at least some of the locals who can't get off of work early.
  • contestwin99contestwin99 Posts: 133
    This is a bit of a tough question. I believe the line last year was long but it was a beautiful day. This year is suppose to be hot, maybe less people willing to wait.
    Monday this year vs Sunday last year might keep a few people away until later in the day, at least some of the locals who can't get off of work early.
    That would be helpful (to me 😂)....
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    We're at the Holiday Inn on SUN and MON nights; can be in line for merch as early as needed in exchange for Pits?!? :)
    Missed Pit single!!
  • Anyone get those aisle seats in sec C?
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

Missed them
    It's like we've got to refresh constantly?!?
    I carted them twice but got U504 and then U521
  • cmikeheltoncmikehelton Posts: 201
    BSully said:
    TonyB said:
    I am driving up from Memphis and staying at the Wyndham.  Is there more than 1 bar or a brewery around hotel or venue?
    Basically across the road from the venue is a huge shopping/dining strip mall with tons of places to hang out before.
    Last year when the show was postponed, we ended up at Ford's Garage for food and drinks.
    I'll be at the Wyndham as well. I was planning to walk across the street to Aspen Creek Grill for drinks/food before the show.. but there are several other places down the street.
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
  • LN keeps locking me out, showing nothing available, but if I zoom in, I can see the tix on the map (on laptop) 
    For some reason, those showed up and I got the dreaded U504
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

PhartN said:
    laa1025 said:
    Anyone staying at Wyndham and walking to Ruoff? I know it's going to be hot and humid. Might Uber there and walk back.

Yep.  We walked from the Holiday Inn last year.  Switched to Wyndham this year so we didn't have to cross the road and it was cheaper.
    I’ll be at the holiday inn. They fully refunded me last year so they keep my business. Plus I speculated and booked before actual show announcements. Where’s the pre/post party?  That embassy suites was large and nice. Think they had a happy hour too. 
    If you hear of something at the hotels for a post party let me know! I'm at Wyndham
    Constant recoil
    A-P pair, U504
    5 days  =)  :rock_on:
    Constant recoil
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    Merch question - if someone wasn't in the Indy merch line at least by the time it opens at noon on Monday is there likely to much left (such as shirts) by closer to showtime? Thx in advance.
    Yes shirts, but last year stickers ran out almost immediately.  They seem to be limiting purchase better this year.
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
    and its a monday!
    PhartN said:
    Merch question - if someone wasn't in the Indy merch line at least by the time it opens at noon on Monday is there likely to much left (such as shirts) by closer to showtime? Thx in advance.
    Yes shirts, but last year stickers ran out almost immediately.  They seem to be limiting purchase better this year.
    Shirts would be my primary objective, and maybe posters secondarily (though I'm sure posters will go very quickly), so hopefully that'll play out well on Monday. Thx for all of the feedback everyone.
  • mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 148
    dmbolp said:
    Still not enough.  Those last couple pit tix listings I was refreshed.  Still no chance 
    mookieb14 said:
    dmbolp said:
    Still not enough.  Those last couple pit tix listings I was refreshed.  Still no chance 
    Those tickets were being shopped on another thread where the direct link was posted.  Simple refresh on site was futile.
    I'm toggling between 1 and 2 ticket count, less than a second between each toggle, and I still didn't grab a single Pit when it popped up
    dmbolp said:
    I'm toggling between 1 and 2 ticket count, less than a second between each toggle, and I still didn't grab a single Pit when it popped up
    How many hours are u up to?
    mookieb14 said:
    dmbolp said:
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    dmbolp said:
    Is it just me, or is it taking longer for that to refresh today than it always has previously? Usually when I toggle, it refreshes the inventory almost instantly. But today, it's taking a few seconds to refresh each time I toggle. Like, the "loading" bar runs 2 to 3 times each time.
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    dmbolp said:
    Is it just me, or is it taking longer for that to refresh today than it always has previously? Usually when I toggle, it refreshes the inventory almost instantly. But today, it's taking a few seconds to refresh each time I toggle. Like, the "loading" bar runs 2 to 3 times each time.
    Nevermind. As soon as I said something, it went back to normal. lol
  • keeponrisinkeeponrisin Posts: 109
    jrfigg said:
    jrfigg said:
    jrfigg said:
    Anyone in need of a premium parking pass? I purchased last year but won’t need it this year since we’re staying within walking distance and won’t have a car. Looks like they’re sold out now but it’s transferable. 
    I could maybe use one, since I have the opposite issue.  Was within walking distance last year and couldn't get it this year.  How much is it?
    It was originally $70 but if I can cover the cost of a tshirt or poster this year I’ll be happy with a lower offer. 
    I was going to message you so we can work out the details, but it says your profile is private and won't let me do it.  
    Sent you a message
    I'd be interested in the parking pass if things don't work for the other fan. Regardless, enjoy! 
    edited August 21
    dmbolp said:
    mookieb14 said:
    dmbolp said:
    Maybe half that for me.  Still nothing.  Ideally looking for a decent single for a buddy that was shut out if anyone has an extra.  Also trying to upgrade my seats to pit if able to
  • dmbolp said:
    How do you not get a suspended session?

Pair in H H. No chance 
    edited August 21
    dmbolp said:
    How do you not get a suspended session?
    I think the toggling, versus refreshing the page, keeps you out of "we think you're a bot" jail
    ...and I just refreshed for sh!ts and giggles and got: