Pearl Jam 2023 tour merch

Comments

• mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 796
    demetrios said:
    Merch truck is here !

I want to buy the merch truck- how many do you think they'll have?
  • GT1015GT1015 Posts: 184
    demetrios said:
    Are all the posters that are on the trailer for cities for this tour???  They sort of look that way.  Maybe they have some older stock of these as well????
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,428
    GT1015 said:
    demetrios said:
    Are all the posters that are on the trailer for cities for this tour???  They sort of look that way.  Maybe they have some older stock of these as well????
    you're new here....I won't lol at you
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,039
    To each his own, but there’s very little there that I want. If there are any of the enamel pins for St Paul like they’ve done in years past (if they have them this year) and / or any koozies left when I get to the show, I’ll grab one, but there’s nothing there that makes me want to spend my morning in line. 
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,445
    To each his own, but there’s very little there that I want. If there are any of the enamel pins for St Paul like they’ve done in years past (if they have them this year) and / or any koozies left when I get to the show, I’ll grab one, but there’s nothing there that makes me want to spend my morning in line. 
    I wish enamel pins were a more regular thing. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,428
    same...even if it's a great poster I won't spend even an hour in line. If I like it that much I'll take my changes at the artist sale, 10c sale, then ebay.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    same...even if it's a great poster I won't spend even an hour in line. If I like it that much I'll take my changes at the artist sale, 10c sale, then ebay.
     I’ve had some great times & met eve better people hanging in lines for PJ merch and Tool VIP… I don’t look at it as waiting around for stuff, I enjoy the experience hanging out w/ (mostly) likeminded people.  & tomorrow morning would be ideal since my wife is working and I’ll have all day to myself to wander around / explore. 

With that being said, I’ve turned a corner w/ my poster collecting, and T-shirt’s haven’t been my thing for some time. I think I’ll just enjoy walking around & meeting up w/ some people from the 10c & maybe explore St Paul a little. 
  • hepcatpunkhepcatpunk Posts: 177
    Agree.  With a dud poster and generic general merch, not worth the hassle/wait. Take my chances inside w/ city-specific shirt, pins, stickers, etc.
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,085
    GT1015 said:

I mean, if you are looking for the baby brain one, I've got extras. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    at least the shirt isn't hideous bright yellow like in 2014 for St Paul
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• paylingpayling Posts: 338
    at least the shirt isn't hideous bright yellow like in 2014 for St Paul
    Have they released the shirt image?
    PA
    I wish enamel pins were a more regular thing. 
    Agreed. 
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,891
    Hopefully the shirt is not a big mechanical monstrosity like the poster.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    The merch truck is better than the merch. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Evel KEvel K Posts: 526
    100 Pacer said:
    Deflated is the new gutted.

Things were different then
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    Tough crowd
  • coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,459
    “Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? [looks at PJ fan standing in merchandise line, who's wearing the same hat] Oh, it looks good on you, though.”
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 940
    I’d love a basketball, duffle, and most likely any & all posters for the FTW shows but I have zero desire to stand in long ass lines for any of it. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • doudou Posts: 10
    No stand in long ass line in scorching heat...No soup for you! Don't know why they don't limit posters to one per person. No one sane will stand in line twice!
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204

"I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    That be money
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • fl247556fl247556 Posts: 287
    demetrios said:
    On the first picture seems setlist close to the guitare.. not possible to read but we can guess with the number of characters and the number of songs...
    freddie vedder
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,169

• Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,808
    Travis Price is the GOAT

Looks like we’re in for another run of A+ sticker/shirt designs
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • BRONDOBRONDO Posts: 446
    line at 6am
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    BRONDO said:
    line at 6am
    Who brought the sharpie
  • jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 412
    reference to the old MN WHA team I gather
    undefined

• KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    That’s redemption for that poster 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024