Pearl Jam 2023 tour merch

Comments

• mcgruff10 said:
    Do people actually use items like Pearl Jam duffel bags outside the house? 
    Yes and no. I wouldn’t necessarily use it for travel or work, but I still use my reusable red PJ cloth bag I got at wrigley 2013 as a beach bag to put snacks in for my kids. It’s been 10 years so this would be a nice upgrade. And it will be on display in the house when not in use, so I would definitely get more use out of it than another poster or something like funko pops.
    2007 Lollapalooza
    2009 Chicago I-II
    2013 Wrigley
    2014 Moline, St Paul, Milwaukee
    2015 Chicago (Ed-An Evening Celebrating The Who)
    2016 Wrigley I-II
    2018 Wrigley II
    2022 Chicago II (Ed & Earthlings), Hamilton, Nashville
    2023 Chicago I-II, Austin I-II
    2024 Vegas I-II, Noblesville, Wrigley I-II, Philly I-II
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    mcgruff10 said:
    Yes and no. I wouldn’t necessarily use it for travel or work, but I still use my reusable red PJ cloth bag I got at wrigley 2013 as a beach bag to put snacks in for my kids. It’s been 10 years so this would be a nice upgrade. And it will be on display in the house when not in use, so I would definitely get more use out of it than another poster or something like funko pops.
    I use my pj Patagonia backpack 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,291
    ISO duffel and basketball....and not in that order!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Any chance they're doing set list shirts 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    mcgruff10 said:
    I use the koozies and the last PJ backpack they had, the Seahawks color one.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,900
    edited August 2023
    mcgruff10 said:
    There was a post on the Facebook a few days ago where a teacher posted a pic of the 03 PJ laptop bag that a student was using for school, apparently it’s been in the family for a long while and had been used by older kids in the family when they took it to school as their book bag. Santos confirmed it was the crew variant, not the one sold at the the shows, and it’s stupid rare.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Travels WithTravels With Posts: 578
    edited August 2023
    CopperTom said:
    What is the item on the bottom left?
      Looks like a patch, maybe?
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,011
    Semi-official mason jar in St. Paul?

Enjoy the special Pearl Jam cocktail, "Even Flow." Made with Gentleman Jack, simple syrup, lime juice, grenadine and lemonade, garnished with a fresh lime and served in a souvenir mason jar. Available at section 111.
  • on2legs said:
    Curious if posters are happening…🧐

Yeah I’m an idiot. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    100 Pacer said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    There was a post on the Facebook a few days ago where a teacher posted a pic of the 03 PJ laptop bag that a student was using for school, apparently it’s been in the family for a long while and had been used by older kids in the family when they took it to school as their book bag. Santos confirmed it was the crew variant, not the one sold at the the shows, and it’s stupid rare.
    That’s awesome!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Jcanr20Jcanr20 Illinois Posts: 159
    Man! I was was banking on the MN, ILL, TX license plates!
    So was I. Bummer...
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,055
    Maybe it’s just me but these are some of the stronger designs of the last few tours. I usually hate their shirts. 

Also I wish that pullover was uni. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • RK50065RK50065 Posts: 897
    Man! I was was banking on the MN, ILL, TX license plates!
    but not IN?!  ;)
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,891
    edited August 2023
    Anyone remember those shirt designs where it was a double set of eyes on birds and stuff? I hope that never comes back. 

I like the green shirt. Hoping for some inspired posters with no eagle or skull motif. Felt like Ed Hardy was designing the band's posters for a while.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    edited August 2023
    Habit4me said:
    Gotta love the fact that it is 2023 and bands can still get away with selling merchandise that could be designed using Microsoft Word 1996.

Like for real. Some of these shirts and hoodies are laughable.
    The shirts have been uninspiring for such a long time. They need new blood in there. The Foo Fighters usually always have great shirts. I can’t even tell you the last time I bought a PJ concert t. 

The hoodie they are selling for these new shows is God awful. A junior high schooler could come up with something better. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    I use my Patagonia PJ backpack all the time. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Jcanr20Jcanr20 Illinois Posts: 159
    This stuff is really disappointing. I have been hoping for a curved bill hat but that design is just awful. It looks like someone made it in their basement.
  • CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,804
    EMizner said:
    For people who wait in line for merch early before the show, how fast do the posters usually sell out? If merch opens at noon and I get there from work right around noon are my chances of getting posters still good?
    Depends on how crazy it is at a specific place. Last year in Nashville people waited like six hours for merch, and I am sure the posters were gone by the end of that. I waited like two hours in OKC and got a poster. In Denver I got in line when it opened and they had tons of posters by the time I got to the front. It's a combination of how many people are waiting and what people think of the poster. I would say most times if you got in line at 12 you'd be OK, but it would also be a gamble.
    I took my son to Nashville. His first PJ show and I gave him the choice to explore the city or wait in line. He chose wisely. We explored the city and had a blast. We showed up to a side door at the arena, 5:45 for a 6:30 open (I think). Walked in behind about 40 people and directly into a merch table. Waited about 15 minutes in line and snagged the poster. Very happy. This might not always happen (although two nights later we repeated this same tactic in St. Louis).
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 491
    Typically 7 inch basketballs have a wider indent for the black lines compared to a men sized bball. So my first thought was mini bball, but i certainly could be wrong. 

• KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    EMizner said:
    For people who wait in line for merch early before the show, how fast do the posters usually sell out? If merch opens at noon and I get there from work right around noon are my chances of getting posters still good?
    Depends on how crazy it is at a specific place. Last year in Nashville people waited like six hours for merch, and I am sure the posters were gone by the end of that. I waited like two hours in OKC and got a poster. In Denver I got in line when it opened and they had tons of posters by the time I got to the front. It's a combination of how many people are waiting and what people think of the poster. I would say most times if you got in line at 12 you'd be OK, but it would also be a gamble.
    I took my son to Nashville. His first PJ show and I gave him the choice to explore the city or wait in line. He chose wisely. We explored the city and had a blast. We showed up to a side door at the arena, 5:45 for a 6:30 open (I think). Walked in behind about 40 people and directly into a merch table. Waited about 15 minutes in line and snagged the poster. Very happy. This might not always happen (although two nights later we repeated this same tactic in St. Louis).
    I was in nashvilles line at a decent time and in a good spot but the opening just kept getting pushed back and back. I felt like I’d spent too much time to leave so I waited it out, not as bad as some who spent 6-8 hours in line. But STL, I lined up before doors opened and walked straight to a table. That’s the method this year unless I get bored in Chicago which isn’t likely 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • ceskaceska Posts: 1,115
    Wow, very surprised at the dislike of the merch. After years of skulls and weird-eyed animals it is refreshing to see straight-forward graphics.  I like the green shirt, the Vs shirt, the surfer cat shirt. Heck even the college logo-style grey and blue Tiger shirt is cool in its simplicity. I like the blue PJ hat. I agree that PJ hats are stiff and boxy but I prefer that over a slouchy 47 Brand hat. The basketball and the duffel bag look very cool but I wonder if they won't measure up in the quality-construction department. Sticker/badge and key chain are awesome.
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 491
    Thats a Wilson mens ball. PJ ball just looks mini with those black line indents.
  • bigdeathbigdeath Posts: 83
    ISO Nutsack Vulture please
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC Posts: 340
    Nothing I am gonna wait on a merch line for.  Will see what the event specific items look like.
    bigdeath said:
    ISO Nutsack Vulture please
    Nothing personal, but if you get a nutsack vulture before @tempo_n_groove then these forums will burn down!  ;)
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • What price is the t-shirts this year? Creeping up towards $50-55?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    that basketball looks amazing
    pdalowsky said:
    Yeah, but what do you know about merch? Hahaha
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    pdalowsky said:
    Yeah, but what do you know about merch? Hahaha
    Its tough being retired :)
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    Anyone remember those shirt designs where it was a double set of eyes on birds and stuff? I hope that never comes back. 

I like the green shirt. Hoping for some inspired posters with no eagle or skull motif. Felt like Ed Hardy was designing the band's posters for a while.
    I'm still in search of that Nutsack Vulture shirt from Chile that year...