Pearl Jam 2023 tour merch

Comments

• JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    demetrios said:
    I bet it's gone within the hour. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • aidt17aidt17 Posts: 632
    demetrios said:
    aidt17 said:
    Anyone from Canada (Ontario specifically) order and or receive Austin 2 AP?

Did you get hit with customs?
    I received a notice for a customs fee to the tune of 21 dollars 
    I assume this is it 
    the Austin night 1 arrived customs free
    Hamilton 05, 11, Cleveland 06, Toronto 09, 16, Buffalo 10,13, London 13, Seattle 13, Detroit 14, Milwaukee 14, Ottawa 16, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,169
    aidt17 said:
    demetrios said:
    aidt17 said:
    Anyone from Canada (Ontario specifically) order and or receive Austin 2 AP?

Did you get hit with customs?
    I received a notice for a customs fee to the tune of 21 dollars 
    I assume this is it 
    the Austin night 1 arrived customs free

Yep. Mine was a little more. $30.15
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    edited October 2023
    So ridiculous. It already costs so much to even buy and pay shipping. 
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    So ridiculous. It already costs so much to event buy and pay shipping. 
    You want free shipping? Is that what you’re saying?
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    edited October 2023
    No I'm saying if they put no value on the package then customs would not apply . Or at least a low value. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Or even use the euro store or a Canadian one. Imagine that revolutionary idea! Mind blowing
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Outside of USA you pay the poster price. Then double it for shipping the treble it for customs pretty much
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,899
    Outside of USA you pay the poster price. Then double it for shipping the treble it for customs pretty much
    Ah, I see. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
    Matt's AP editions have shipped out. 
  • P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,320
    I actually took my PJ Basketball from the 2023 tour and used it at the Gym last night.  It is a very nice basketball.  Nice, tacky feel, good grip, and well balanced.  Ripped up a few nets with it.  Don't be shy to actually hoop with it, it can put you through a good workout.  Quality merch for sure.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • CrewCrew Posts: 299
    I actually took my PJ Basketball from the 2023 tour and used it at the Gym last night.  It is a very nice basketball.  Nice, tacky feel, good grip, and well balanced.  Ripped up a few nets with it.  Don't be shy to actually hoop with it, it can put you through a good workout.  Quality merch for sure.
    Love this.   :)

It looked like a decent ball - glad to hear someone actually played with it!  

Sure beats the group who will leave it in the bag and never even inflate the thing.  
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Posts: 2,002
    Next thing you're gonna tell me is that you open and play your records. Outrageous!!! Cool that you had fun using it.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 940
    Crew said:

Sure beats the group who will leave it in the bag and never even inflate the thing.  
    I’m not shooting hoops with any $75 basketball but mine will be inflated and displayed. Maybe someday I’ll get lucky enough to have the guys scribble their names on it for me. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,272
    lexicondevil said: Next thing you're gonna tell me is that you open and play your records. 
    Woah, woah, woah, let’s not get crazy here! 😂
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    That is a freakishly tidy garage !!!
  • I remember when I got the unplugged vinyl and I originally was telling people I was never going to open it. Then they're like, "do you ever plan on selling it?" I'm like, of course not. They say, "then just fucking play it and enjoy it." The more I thought about it I realized you do need to enjoy this stuff and live life, haha!
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,974
    One sealed. One spin.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    Crew said:

There are approximately 10 billion basketballs that can be purchased and used at any given moment. If we're judging behavior I think it's far more reasonable to treat the tour souvenir like a tour souvenir.
    Outside of USA you pay the poster price. Then double it for shipping the treble it for customs pretty much

It sucks. Especially when they use UPS & FedEX as they have insane service fees added to taxes. We shouldn't have to pay their fees, period. Only the taxes.
    Nice! I got a matching # set from Ames for the Chicago shows!

My matching # set just arrived after been stuck at UPS for over a week.

• drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    Anyone have a shipping notice on the Luke Preece AP yet?
  • hi everyone - had a random question. would the basketballs come back up in the tour merch releases or are those just for the extra posters and the bootlegs? i didn't pick one up and am now regretting it. 
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,272
    demetrios said:
    Nice! I got a matching # set from Ames for the Chicago shows!

My matching # set just arrived after been stuck at UPS for over a week.

Congrats! Did you randomly get matching #’s or did you ask for them?