Pearl Jam 2023 tour merch

Comments

• MB93672 said:
    demetrios said:

All shows, except the St. Paul shows, got state/city themed posters. Wish we(MN) would have gotten one. 

As for the poster ranks. I like the Munk One Blackhawks one the most(would never purchase it as a Wild fan). Then the Ft. Worth Bull and St. Paul Black print.

The Bulls prints are fun but would never hang those on a wall, t-shirt was the better purchase

Mark jamotillo? Munk one didn’t do any posters this round. Would like to him back in the mix. 

Yep, thought I read somewhere it was Munk One. 
  • apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 240
    OK so whos got stickers to trade me?
    I've got an Austin night 2 sticker that I'm looking to trade for an Austin night 1. Is that the kind of trade you're looking for?
  • apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 240
    OK so whos got stickers to trade me?
    I've got an Austin night 2 sticker that I'm looking to trade for an Austin night 1. Is that the kind of trade you're looking for?
    Ah, just found a trade for my extra night 2 Austin. Sorry I spoke too soon! Hope you find what you're looking for!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    Anyone can hook me up w a sticker?
    I got you one. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,169

• Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    demetrios said:

All shows, except the St. Paul shows, got state/city themed posters. Wish we(MN) would have gotten one. 

As for the poster ranks. I like the Munk One Blackhawks one the most(would never purchase it as a Wild fan). Then the Ft. Worth Bull and St. Paul Black print.

The Bulls prints are fun but would never hang those on a wall, t-shirt was the better purchase
    St. Paul N2 Is my favorite personally. I know the theme is Black, (specifically unplugged as mentioned by the artist) But I can give you another perspective to look at it from that would make it City specific like the others. Another way to look at it would be a nod to Prince! When doves cry!
  • Ray J. T. said:
    demetrios said:

St. Paul N2 Is my favorite personally. I know the theme is Black, (specifically unplugged as mentioned by the artist) But I can give you another perspective to look at it from that would make it City specific like the others. Another way to look at it would be a nod to Prince! When doves cry!
    same...great poster
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,039
    edited September 2023
    Ray J. T. said:
    demetrios said:

Yeah, I also see the dove as a tip of the cap to Prince. 

It's a beautiful print... the broken snow globe w/ the dove escaping / flying away. The imagery is fantastic. 
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    edited September 2023
    Ray J. T. said:
    demetrios said:

It's a beautiful print... the broken snow globe w/ the dove escaping / flying away. The imagery is fantastic. 
    Absolutely is.  A picture doesn't really capture how nice the print is. This is soo much better in person. The way that gloss stands out is something else. "Now my bitter hands cradle broken glass, of what was everything" 
    Post edited by Ray J. T. on
  • demetrios said:

$120 E for AP plus $25 Shipping.  Ouch.

I hope they find their way into the shop for $45.  

Do you assume we can expect all these from this tour to show in shop eventually?  
    Alpine 9-03-11
    Alpine 9-04-11
    Wrigley 7-19-13
    Moline 10-17-14
    St. Paul 10-19-14
    Wrigley 8-20-16
    Wrigley 8-22-16
    Wrigley 8-18-18
    Wrigley 8-20-18
    Vegas 05-20-22
    St. Paul 08-31-23
    St. Paul 09-02-23
    Vegas 05-16-24
    Vegas 05-18-24
    "Live in the Present Tense"
  • danofundanofun Posts: 984
    slyhiggs said:
    demetrios said:

Do you assume we can expect all these from this tour to show in shop eventually?  
    GBP. $180 USD shipped
  • Typically typically every show from the tour makes it was to the shop at some point. Show editions 
  • Ray J. T. said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    demetrios said:

Absolutely is.  A picture doesn't really capture how nice the print is. This is soo much better in person. The way that gloss stands out is something else. "Now my bitter hands cradle broken glass, of what was everything" 
    Agreed... my wife's on board w/ framing it, and that's rare! 
    danofun said:
    slyhiggs said:
    demetrios said:

GBP. $180 USD shipped
    Salamander APs sold out in 20 seconds. 20 minutes later this is still available.
  • twhite1221twhite1221 here, there, everywhere Posts: 97
    danofun said:
    danofun said:
    slyhiggs said:
    GBP. $180 USD shipped
    Salamander APs sold out in 20 seconds. 20 minutes later this is still available.
    I think the salamander's connection to Austin helped that print move quickly and I get that the price isn't helping this one much.  I +1'ed both since I collect AP's for shows I attend but yeah, $180 was a tough pill to swallow for sure.

Folks are sleeping on the Austin N1 print IMO.  To me it looks great in person and the pic doesn't do it justice.
  • didn't sound like the Preece print was too hard to get at the show, so ill bank that is shows up in shop.
    Alpine 9-03-11
    Alpine 9-04-11
    Wrigley 7-19-13
    Moline 10-17-14
    St. Paul 10-19-14
    Wrigley 8-20-16
    Wrigley 8-22-16
    Wrigley 8-18-18
    Wrigley 8-20-18
    Vegas 05-20-22
    St. Paul 08-31-23
    St. Paul 09-02-23
    Vegas 05-16-24
    Vegas 05-18-24
    "Live in the Present Tense"
    edited September 2023
    twhite1221 said:
    danofun said:
    danofun said:
    slyhiggs said:
    GBP. $180 USD shipped
    I think the salamander's connection to Austin helped that print move quickly and I get that the price isn't helping this one much.  I +1'ed both since I collect AP's for shows I attend but yeah, $180 was a tough pill to swallow for sure.

Folks are sleeping on the Austin N1 print IMO.  To me it looks great in person and the pic doesn't do it justice.

More expensive than every non-Premium ticket to the show..
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,169
    edited September 2023
    Sold out!

Post edited by demetrios on
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    What connection do salamanders and Austin have?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 said:
    It's a Barton Spring Salamander, endangered and is basically in the Austin area only

https://tpwd.texas.gov/huntwild/wild/species/bartonspringssalamander/
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    mcgruff10 said:
    The one in the print is endangered, est around 1000 left , found around Austin
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    Very very cool. Thanks for the info. :)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    Very very cool. Thanks for the info. :)
    The back has a whole write up on it

i didn’t know either, couldn’t get at show as I didn’t want to leave ga line 

scored ap

colors are cool

i had a gecko in my hotel bathroom one morning… close enough 🤣
  • demetrios said:
    Sold out!

• hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,085
    I was hoping for something referencing the bats or the crickets I saw everywhere.
    hihobibo said:
    I was hoping for something referencing the bats or the crickets I saw everywhere.
    My hotel was filled with crickets

not in the room but all over on first floor
  • hihobibo said:
    was thinking the same.. Bats..! ... poster should reflect the band and city.. some tie in... maybe night 1 does.. many nude dewds on bulls in Austin.. I didnt see any, but didnt get around Austin that much .. locals chime in? LOL 
  • hihobibo said:
    was thinking the same.. Bats..! ... poster should reflect the band and city.. some tie in... maybe night 1 does.. many nude dewds on bulls in Austin.. I didnt see any, but didnt get around Austin that much .. locals chime in? LOL 
    There was Leslie but he passed.  Ran for mayor I think.  Used to see him all the time on Soco 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Cochran

See longhorns just outside of town, but I’ve only seen pet pigs, donkeys and horses and stuff in town

I'm like an opening band for your mom.