Pearl Jam 2023 tour merch

Comments

• animusanimus Posts: 530
    Night 2 poster is beautiful. The city shirt is stellar too. Haven’t wanted shirts before but these two city ones are awesome 
  • Anybody able to grab me a 🏀? Duffel? Night 2 poster? I can paypal/venmo money now and meet up with you before or during the show tomorrow. 
    I don't know if I can get you a poster because I've already promised one to somebody and I think there's a limit of 2. I'm about to head over there now, hope they're still open. I'll see if the still have duffels or basketballs. Do you have a preference? I can't guarantee anything but I'll try.
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,596
    Go Animal said:
    Argggh... OK.

ISO: 09/02 N2 License Plate, Poster w/tube, XXL Shirt, Sticker, Pin, plus the Basketball, Duffel, and a Rat sticker or coozie, lol.

Please 🙏 

I can Venmo, or I'll have cash in the GA line tomorrow. And a beer on me.

(It's okay to put everything in the duffel. I'ma use it, lol)
    Biggity bump!
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • After yesterday's merch disaster I roamed around a bunch today and then stood in line for 10 minutes and got a poster, which is all I want at this point anyway. They still had those as of half hour ago and seemed like a good selection of tour stuff. I will probably try inside tomorrow but I don't like the show logo as much so I don't know if I care about the shirt. Maybe a hockey jersey if I am lucky. 
  • After yesterday's merch disaster I roamed around a bunch today and then stood in line for 10 minutes and got a poster, which is all I want at this point anyway. They still had those as of half hour ago and seemed like a good selection of tour stuff. I will probably try inside tomorrow but I don't like the show logo as much so I don't know if I care about the shirt. Maybe a hockey jersey if I am lucky. 
    Were they selling posters from both nights?
  • I just went by and they were basically out of everything - tomorrows poster and stickers, bball/duffel, etc
    Were they selling posters from both nights?
    Yes. Above comment says they are out of tomorrow's poster now, though.
  • Thanks. Trying to prep for Chicago 😂
  • BRONDOBRONDO Posts: 446
    just walked by and yesterday’s poster and license plate still avail 
  • Yeah they still had plenty of yesterdays poster and plate, but tomorrows stuff was all gone
  • go prego pre Posts: 661
    How bad will it be if I join the mercy line at about noon tomorrow? Do I have a chance of at least getting a poster?
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • go pre said:
    How bad will it be if I join the mercy line at about noon tomorrow? Do I have a chance of at least getting a poster?
    I'd say there's a chance but it will probably be ugly. I'd probably try inside. 
  • I would like to see added to the merch a
      1/24 scale pearl jam car with the stickman and rats logos the city and date and the #10 
    Would ya"ll buy it 
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Curious if you had to pay to park for the off day merch line
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • DT6012DT6012 Posts: 234
    edited September 2023
    What’s the city specific second shirt??? Jersey & goalie mask?
    Post edited by DT6012 on
  • Vedd Hedd said:
    Curious if you had to pay to park for the off day merch line
    Pretty sure you gotta pay to park just about anywhere around there no matter the day.  Street parking should only be a couple bucks 
  • The t-shirts unfortunately very VERY poor quality.  Ingot two (rat and hockey), both look and feel 👎 
  • There’s free parking a few blocks from the venue. It’s just like a 10-15 walk maybe. Just have to follow street signs. It wasn’t the easiest to find 
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,539
    MR258598 said:
    The t-shirts unfortunately very VERY poor quality.  Ingot two (rat and hockey), both look and feel 👎 
    Yeah those suck 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,467
    demetrios said:

Totally just made this my iPhone Wallpaper! Such a sweet logo! Great job, Ian as always! 
    I’m a dummy when it comes to this stuff. How did you save the photo from Instagram?

Here you go!
    Love love love !!!
  • Does anyone have a picture of the sticker/shirt specific to tomorrow night? Did I miss it? I saw the poster.
  • BRONDOBRONDO Posts: 446
    Sticker license plate
  • When doves fly. Lovely poster. 

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
  • ST66483ST66483 Posts: 754
    Love this poster - wish I’d been at the show tonight to pick one up.
  • Will the posters be available online after the shows like last year's tour?
  • animusanimus Posts: 530
    Kwieneke said:
    MR258598 said:
    The t-shirts unfortunately very VERY poor quality.  Ingot two (rat and hockey), both look and feel 👎 
    Yeah those suck 
    Yeah looks like they’re using the thinner low end offering of that Bella+Canvas brand. They tend to shrink significantly too so don’t put them in the dryer. The green tour shirt looks like a thicker higher quality shirt but I didn’t get a chance to compare. 

• I assume they don't run out of the general tour shirts since they are selling them the whole tour?  One would be able to get those at the show tonight without problem (other than the lines)?
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    Dozier said:
    I assume they don't run out of the general tour shirts since they are selling them the whole tour?  One would be able to get those at the show tonight without problem (other than the lines)?
    Yea they were easily available after the show on Thursday night. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • EMiznerEMizner Posts: 111
    Do they always have at least some of the poster inside when the doors open or would they sell through all of them outside today if enough people are there? That line the other day was a lot. And today is going to be very warm.
    Pearl Jam
    Minneapolis, MN - June 30, 1998
    St. Paul, MN - June 16, 2003
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - September 3, 2011
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - September 4, 2011
    St. Paul, MN - August 31, 2023
    St. Paul, MN - September 2, 2023
    Austin, TX - September 18, 2023
    Austin, TX - September 19, 2023
    Las Vegas, NV - May 16, 2024
    Las Vegas, NV - May 18, 2024

Eddie Vedder