Pearl Jam 2023 tour merch

Comments

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,039
    edited September 2023
    EMizner said:
    Do they always have at least some of the poster inside when the doors open or would they sell through all of them outside today if enough people are there? That line the other day was a lot. And today is going to be very warm.
    If you go in at 6 when the doors open, you should get one. I got in line @ 5:40 Thursday, and while the merch line was long after we got through security, they had everything I wanted when I got through it. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178

• Did they sell both posters yesterday? Going to both Chicago shows and wondering if I can make my merch run on Wednesday instead of going twice for posters.
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    Did they sell both posters yesterday? Going to both Chicago shows and wondering if I can make my merch run on Wednesday instead of going twice for posters.
    Yes they sold both yesterday. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • JojoRice said:
    Did they sell both posters yesterday? Going to both Chicago shows and wondering if I can make my merch run on Wednesday instead of going twice for posters.
    Yes they sold both yesterday. 
    Dope thanks!
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    Heard at least once of them is an easy pass.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,539
    100 Pacer said:
    Heard at least once of them is an easy pass.
    Damn. Sounds like a rough year for posters 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • Anyone even dated with the merch line today? How awful does it look? 
  • BRONDOBRONDO Posts: 446

• I stand corrected… tonight’s poster is the shit. Thanks for the hookup 100 Pacer 
  • Any shirts from night one city specific? I was in line yesterday and they didn’t. Only both posters. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    The merch line outside Xcel right now is unlike anything I've ever seen. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • I just walked by out of curiosity. It is already worse than Thursday with an hour to open. Don't get in it at this point would be my advice. Enjoy the day!
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    RedMosquitoSmile28 said:
    I just walked by out of curiosity. It is already worse than Thursday with an hour to open. Don't get in it at this point would be my advice. Enjoy the day!
    100%

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Instead of standing in a line, walk across the river and grab some tacos at the Taco House and then walk over to Wabasha Brewing for beers/THC drinks. 
  • My buddy is first in line. Got there at 4 a.m. 
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • So if I plan on getting merchandise from the stand on the Tuesday between the shows and it opens at 11am, what time should I get there? I'd like to get my hands on city-specific merchandise and not wait in line all day.
  • StefanieH said:
    So if I plan on getting merchandise from the stand on the Tuesday between the shows and it opens at 11am, what time should I get there? I'd like to get my hands on city-specific merchandise and not wait in line all day.
    I think it's just a crapshoot. Yesterday I could have gotten in line about an hour after it opened and I think there would have been almost everything there. But it was still an hour wait and I decided to get food instead. I went back at like 3:30 and the poster was still there and nothing else and no wait so I got the poster.
  • StefanieH said:
    So if I plan on getting merchandise from the stand on the Tuesday between the shows and it opens at 11am, what time should I get there? I'd like to get my hands on city-specific merchandise and not wait in line all day.
    Probably 6-7 am to guarantee, but who knows. 

I recommend getting in line a half hour before the doors open and getting what you want inside. Worked for me on Thursday 

otoh, if you line up in the am & they open at 11, you’ll probably have your stuff before noon & the rest of the day to relax 
  • Did they sell both posters yesterday? Going to both Chicago shows and wondering if I can make my merch run on Wednesday instead of going twice for posters.
    If it’s a great poster Tuesday, I wouldn’t plan on them having left overs Wednesday. Unless they actually hold some. No one liked the first poster so that could be why there were plenty left on the off day
  • SM187650SM187650 Posts: 770
    edited September 2023
    Anyone able to grab me a ball? Dm me please. 
    Post edited by SM187650 on
  • StardogChamp79StardogChamp79 Posts: 1,007
    edited September 2023
    StefanieH said:
    4-5 a.m. It's Eddie’s hometown show. Demand will be high. Depends on what you are hoping to get. I always get there early and have the rest of the day to piss away. I am not sure how I will make CHI work since I can’t make it till 3 pm. Plus going to the Cubs game so missing Wednesday merch. Sucks. 
    Post edited by StardogChamp79 on
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 03, 2011); Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin (September 04, 2011); Deluna Fest Pensacola, FL (September 21, 2012); Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013); Milwaukee, WI (October 20, 2014); Wrigley Field I (August 20, 2016); Wrigley Field II (August 22, 2016); Home Shows Seattle Night 1 (August 08, 2018), Home Shows Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018), Apollo Theater (September 10, 2022), Madison Square Garden (September 11, 2022), Bourbon & Beyond Louisville (September 17th, 2022). 
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,097
    Love tonight's poster and t-shirt!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,891
    My buddy is first in line. Got there at 4 a.m. 
    I know that dude! Met in GA line 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,301
    JimmyV said:
    The merch line outside Xcel right now is unlike anything I've ever seen. 
    Kind of embarrassing. No wonder why they barely tour anymore. No need to. 
  • SHZA said:
    My buddy is first in line. Got there at 4 a.m. 
    I know that dude! Met in GA line 
    Sweet! That’s my best friend Paul! He’s my concert buddy! Awesome dude! Wish I could be there but had to sit out due to my current condition 😢.
  • StefanieH said:

I recommend getting in line a half hour before the doors open and getting what you want inside. Worked for me on Thursday 

otoh, if you line up in the am & they open at 11, you’ll probably have your stuff before noon & the rest of the day to relax 
    I enjoy the merch game but the getting in line early stuff like this doesn't seem worth it to me. I only one time, on Thursday, have not gotten everything I wanted by getting in line later and have only once, on Thursday, waited for more than a few hours. You get in line at 6 you are guaranteeing a five or six hour or longer wait. I understand wanting everything and not wanting to carry it in the show but at what point is that just way too much time spent for the return? If time is money eBay is better in that regard.
  • StefanieH said:

I enjoy the merch game but the getting in line early stuff like this doesn't seem worth it to me. I only one time, on Thursday, have not gotten everything I wanted by getting in line later and have only once, on Thursday, waited for more than a few hours. You get in line at 6 you are guaranteeing a five or six hour or longer wait. I understand wanting everything and not wanting to carry it in the show but at what point is that just way too much time spent for the return? If time is money eBay is better in that regard.
    I understand… granted I didn’t line up in the AM, but I appreciate the communal aspect to it… I met some great people from the forum this week, and it’s been awesome to put faces to the names after several years. In that regard, there’s more to it than just waiting for stuff…. But I do also get the frustration of waiting for hours and still not getting what you want. I’ve been there. 
  • animusanimus Posts: 530
    Since ticket prices have risen and 10c aren’t really worth it perhaps incentivize 10c members with the choice of a poster or event tee? 

Anyone out there in the merch and GA line in this heat is a trooper and I hope you get what you want
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    who is this mrtsurt person?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com