Ed solo results thread

Comments

• oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Some info for those who have never been:

The tiers are all stacked on top of one another, so the orchestra section on the chart is as wide and long as the audience section gets. There's really no bad seat or view.

Also you cannot bring food or drink to your seats to protect the cloth. So get there for a lobby drink early or pre-func prior.
    Agree with no bad seats. It’s a lovely venue. 

My ticket buddy got Monday night seats so I’ve got this to look forward to. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    no one's posting they are winning anymore, but then again no one seems to have posted they got tier 3 or 4 tickets, so maybe there's hope?
  • coachchriscoachchris Posts: 749
    Only thirteen people have posted they've won tickets.  There's got to be more rolling out right?  :s
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,884
    Has anyone got a rejection email? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • julieferjuliefer Posts: 395
    My husband got night 2 tickets, which was his first choice. Mine was for night 1 so fingers crossed, but still waiting.
    Based on the (shockingly large) pending charge on our credit card of $617 CAD, it seems like his tickets are P2 from that screenshot someone posted. (As a pending charge it just shows the CAD total, doesn't have the USD amount.)
    juliefer said:
    My husband got night 2 tickets, which was his first choice. Mine was for night 1 so fingers crossed, but still waiting.
    Based on the (shockingly large) pending charge on our credit card of $617 CAD, it seems like his tickets are P2 from that screenshot someone posted. (As a pending charge it just shows the CAD total, doesn't have the USD amount.)
    I think that lines up.  Mine was 602 CAD but when goes from pending to confirmed it'll probably go up by 2.5% for the FX fee.
  • I got Monday night!! Yay!
    "Your light's reflected now, reflected from afar. We were but stones, your light made us stars."
    I got Monday night!! Yay!
    just now? there's hope!
  • Given2FlyGiven2Fly Posts: 168
    My guess is no pending charge and/or no email at this point may as well be a rejection email.
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,901
    demetrios said:
    CC charged 493.42 about 10 minutes ago

Did you receive an email yet?
    You didn’t win?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    Given2Fly said:
    My guess is no pending charge and/or no email at this point may as well be a rejection email.
    Makes sense but it’s still a guess.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Given2Fly said:

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178
    100 Pacer said:
    demetrios said:
    CC charged 493.42 about 10 minutes ago

Did you receive an email yet?
    You didn’t win?

We are still waiting for our chance.
    Given2Fly said:
    There could be hope.  No one seems to have posted they got tickets in the rear sections. seems like most of the wons we know about with the 1st and 2nd sections.. maybe they're doing them by section :)
    Zod said:
    Given2Fly said:
    There could be hope.  No one seems to have posted they got tickets in the rear sections. seems like most of the wons we know about with the 1st and 2nd sections.. maybe they're doing them by section :)
    STOP BEING SO POSITIVE... jeez.. dang always happy Canadians :smiley:
  • Still waiting on a chance here. No emails or pending charge yet. Congrats to the folks that got it so far!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178
    Still waiting on a chance here. No emails or pending charge yet. Congrats to the folks that got it so far!

Same. Congrats to all.
  • julieferjuliefer Posts: 395
    I just got a rejection email.
  • coachchriscoachchris Posts: 749
    edited August 2023
    Not nearly as many winners posting as I expected and judging the way the ticket fiasco went with the PJ tour, I'm still holding out hope here as well!

EDIT**** Just got an email saying both my requests are "unfullfilled" :-(
    Post edited by coachchris on
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • UNFULFILLED both nights. 
  • jlbuschjlbusch Posts: 54
    Rejection email...hoping for verified fan sale 
    Sometimes it sucks always being right.
  • twhite1221twhite1221 here, there, everywhere Posts: 97
    Unfulfilled for both nights.  Congrats to those who scored!
  • No luck for me, got the "unfulfilled email" I'm sure it will be an amazing night. Can still try the verified fan if that comes through but those will be gone by 10:01.
    Wife's order was unfulfulled. I suppose we faired better than last year where we went 0 for 2, so I'll take it.   Hopefully one of us gets access to verified fan.

I wonder what the demand for these shows will be like.  For the Earthlings shows last year, there were so many platinum tickets that didn't sell, then got blown out in the days/weeks before the shows at face or below face.   Not sure if that was due to ticket prices, covid restrictions, or lack of interest in solo shows?

We'll plan the trip to be in seattle mon - weds. I have to imagine we'll pull up something for the 1st show :)
  • Just got the email that I have been unfulfilled.  Congrats to the "fulfilled" and good luck to others in the next round!
    I am feeling unfulfilled today. And yet, strangely good with that.  

• Both my husband and I are unfulfilled for both shows.  Crossing fingers for verified fan but not feeling very hopeful.
  • SSS81SSS81 Posts: 174
    Unfulfilled for both...and I forgot to register for verified fan. Oops.

Any ideas on how hard it will be to find tickets after all the 10C and verified sales?