Options

2023 Eddie Vedder Solo Shows at Benaroya Hall

Comments

• Options
    iamecogaliamecogal Olympia Posts: 4
    bunch of tickets just went up for both nights.
    Where did they go up? TM?
  • Options
    EH14457EH14457 Orlando, FL Posts: 245
    iamecogal said:
    Just scored a pair for night 2. $185 each. Not great seats, but I'm in the building!
    Awesome! Where did you get them?

There are a bunch up right now at face value on Ticketmaster. More for 10/24 than 10/23 at this point, but some for both.

10/7/96 (FL), 9/22/98 (FL), 9/23/98 (FL), 8/9/00 (FL), 8/10/00 (FL), 8/12/00 (FL), 4/11/03 (FL), 4/12/03 (FL), 4/13/03 (FL), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 7/12/03 (PA), 7/14/03 (NJ), 10/8/04 (FL), 8/5/07 (IL), 11/27/12 (FL), 12/6/13 (WA), 4/8/16 (FL), 4/9/16 (FL), 4/11/16 (FL), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 8/8/18 (WA), 8/10/18 (WA), 9/25/21 (CA), 9/26/21 (CA), 5/3/22 (CA), 5/12/22 (CA), 5/13/22 (CA), 9/18/23 (TX), 9/19/23 (TX), 10/23/23 (WA), 10/24/23 (WA)

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    damn, the mind games of modern ticketing... debating buying a better pair for night 2 and posting my row MM's afterwards.  Still have decision paralysis :)
  • Options
    oh wow someone bought my row MM's really quick. I guess they like being in the centre section.  Scooped up row U on the right side which is half the distance to the stage.  The back of the main floor is only 20 bucks a ticket cheaper.  Would of thought someone would of wanted to be closer and grab those side section tickets.

I'm pretty content.  Now to work on night 1.  I've seen a few pairs come and dissappear, like phantom tickets kind of thing.
  • Options
    Nice, upgraded night 1 to the exact same seats in row U on the right side.  Row 18 in a theatre is pretty solid (not sure what theres a few letters missing in seating rows :) ).

Just fyi for anyone trying. It will not let you own more than 2 tickets.  I guess I got lucky on the first pair.  There were/are a bunch of night 2, so i posted for sale before I checked out, and someone scooped them up, and I was able to check out my upgraded tickets.  I didn't realize you had to sell before you bought until I saw a few phantom tickets coming up for night 1.

Tried a few times, then posted my night 1 tickets, but it said you can't buy another pair.  Eventually I gave up and used my wife's TM account, at which point my original tickets sold, so I guess it would of eventually worked.

Makes it superhard to upgrade.

• Options
    EH14457EH14457 Orlando, FL Posts: 245
    @Zod I was told in another thread that you can't own more than 2 Standard Tickets, but that F2F don't count toward the limit. Haven't tested that myself, but apparently that's been the case with previous shows. Hope that helps.

10/7/96 (FL), 9/22/98 (FL), 9/23/98 (FL), 8/9/00 (FL), 8/10/00 (FL), 8/12/00 (FL), 4/11/03 (FL), 4/12/03 (FL), 4/13/03 (FL), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 7/12/03 (PA), 7/14/03 (NJ), 10/8/04 (FL), 8/5/07 (IL), 11/27/12 (FL), 12/6/13 (WA), 4/8/16 (FL), 4/9/16 (FL), 4/11/16 (FL), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 8/8/18 (WA), 8/10/18 (WA), 9/25/21 (CA), 9/26/21 (CA), 5/3/22 (CA), 5/12/22 (CA), 5/13/22 (CA), 9/18/23 (TX), 9/19/23 (TX), 10/23/23 (WA), 10/24/23 (WA)

• Options
    edited October 2023
    EH14457 said:
    @Zod I was told in another thread that you can't own more than 2 Standard Tickets, but that F2F don't count toward the limit. Haven't tested that myself, but apparently that's been the case with previous shows. Hope that helps.

oh that's interesting, so if they blow out even closer tickets I might be able to upgrade again.  That's an interesting option.   That being said I'm worried about TM doing what they did last year and starting to undercut face value tickets.  You could get stuck holding the bag if you do it too close to show time.

I'm pretty confident they've still got first 10 rows tickets left, and platinum prices tickets have slowed to selling at snail pace.  Still, waiting to close to show time gives TM the advantage, as they'll undercut to ditch their tickets :(

I'm fairly happy with I have at this point, and am now really looking forward to the shows

Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    THETONYCLIFTONTHETONYCLIFTON SAN LUIS OBISPO Posts: 153
    Oh ya! Tons available at reasonable prices! Love it!!
    "..to find the comfort in this world."
  • Options
    I bought a couple night two. Then got night one too.

Got greedy and tried to upgrade night two. Got denied because I already had tixs. I applaud that. 

Listed night two. Sold. Tried again for tix and got denied again. 

Will I get denied again if I try? TBD. Best of luck folks. Tixs are available 
  • Options
    I was able to buy my night 2 tickets after my tickets sold and it worked.  Total fluke because I posted them due to how many were sitting there for night 2 and I was kind of hoping they would sell quick, so I wouldn't feel crappy for having 2 pairs.   The pair sold while I was checking out, so when I checked out no problems checking out.

It wasn't until I was trying to buy night 1, and I hadn't sold my existing tickets, that it gave me the problem.   Tried to list them, but it still wouldn't let me buy the pair.  Eventually I gave up and had my wife buy them on her account.  Then of course my pair sold.

Short version.  It should work.  Once the tickets are sold you should be able to buy another pair.

Maybe 10c should have TM change the limit seeing as they've got lots of tickets to sell :)
  • Options
    Zod said:
    I was able to buy my night 2 tickets after my tickets sold and it worked.  Total fluke because I posted them due to how many were sitting there for night 2 and I was kind of hoping they would sell quick, so I wouldn't feel crappy for having 2 pairs.   The pair sold while I was checking out, so when I checked out no problems checking out.

It wasn't until I was trying to buy night 1, and I hadn't sold my existing tickets, that it gave me the problem.   Tried to list them, but it still wouldn't let me buy the pair.  Eventually I gave up and had my wife buy them on her account.  Then of course my pair sold.

Short version.  It should work.  Once the tickets are sold you should be able to buy another pair.

Maybe 10c should have TM change the limit seeing as they've got lots of tickets to sell :)
    I think you got lucky.

Tried again last night. Didn't work for me on app even though my night 2 tix have sold. Should have just kept them. Oh well

All the TM listings seem to be down this morning
  • Options
    Zod said:

I think you got lucky.

Tried again last night. Didn't work for me on app even though my night 2 tix have sold. Should have just kept them. Oh well

Maybe it's because my n2 tickets were from 10c not from the regular on sale.  I've never sold 10c tickets ever before, but much better tickets were posted at face value, so I mean, how do I resist that temptation.

Can you do what I did for N1?  Buy them on the TM account of the person you are going with?
  • Options
    Zod said:
    Zod said:

I think you got lucky.

Maybe it's because my n2 tickets were from 10c not from the regular on sale.  I've never sold 10c tickets ever before, but much better tickets were posted at face value, so I mean, how do I resist that temptation.

Can you do what I did for N1?  Buy them on the TM account of the person you are going with?
    my wife tried to buy tickets with her own account and it said that she had reached the limit.  I wonder if it was because the billing address was the same that it wouldn't allow her to buy tickets. 
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 739
    edited October 2023
    Zod said:
    Zod said:

I think you got lucky.

That makes sense to me. 

I'm going night one. Its all good. Plus tix are gone for now. 
    Post edited by Eddieredder on
  • Options
    Zod said:
    Zod said:

I think you got lucky.

my wife tried to buy tickets with her own account and it said that she had reached the limit.  I wonder if it was because the billing address was the same that it wouldn't allow her to buy tickets. 
    We have the same mailing/billing address, but I used her card instead of mine to make sure it worked.  The wrench could be my pair that I posted did sell, while I was checking out the order on her account, so if there's a block, maybe that prevented it.

So many weird nuances and challenges with a 2 ticket limit :)
  • Options
    mpuentempuente Posts: 23
    Just listed two tickets for October 23. I can’t make it to the show. Better prices than what is there now. Center section row JJ. Enjoy! Bummer can’t make it.
    PJ
    Spokane, WA: 11-30-13
    Seattle, WA: 8-8-18
    Seattle, WA: 8-10-18
    Montana, MT: 8-13-18
    Oakland, CA: 5-12-22
    Oakland, CA: 5-13-22
    *Las Vegas, NV: 5-20-22
    Vancouver, BC: 5-4-24
    Vancouver, BC: 5-6-24
    Portland, OR: 5-10-24
    Seattle, WA: 5-28-24

EV
    Florence, Italy: 6-24-17
    Seattle, WA: 2-21-22
    Seattle, WA: 2-22-22
    Seattle, WA: 10-23-23

TOTD
    Seattle, WA: 11-21-16
  • Options
    That sucks.  I am still looking for Tuesday tix if anyone is listing, please shoot me a message. 
  • Options
    Anyone looking for N1. Row JJ. About to try and list again. TM seems to be a bit glitchy.
    PJ

EV

TOTD
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,781
    edited October 2023
    JimmyV said:
    Those early Ed shows, pre Ukulele Songs, really did feel magical. 
    Agreed! Though the show I saw in 2011 with both ITW and Uke was stunning. I’ve always loved Ed’s voice (obviously) but it was flooring how it filled the theater. Also, the comedy inbetween songs! If I had the means and time I would get to a Seattle show over seeing the entire band. 
    I agree that Ed solo is "magical."  I've seen him solo I believe 4 times.  And his stories are hilarious.  The man can tell a story.  If you want to see Ed solo and the pocketbook is tight, this is not the event to go to.  This is for charity.  Yes, it will be an awesome show, probably one of his best solo shows, but it will cost you.

In the end though, I would prefer to see PJ over an Ed solo show.  

But again, this is for charity and this charity is an Ed charity, I think those of you wishing for the band to show up are fooling yourselves.  Ed can support a show all on his own and can raise super-duper bucks all on his own doing.  And he will.  Good for him and EB.

Post edited by PureandEasy on
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Are these are Ed Solo shows and not the Earthlings?   I imagine because it's his charity it's solo, but I wasn't sure after Ohana?
  • Options
    just put up a single seat forTuesday night. Row Z Center Orchestra.
  • Options
    Pair of tickets for N1 available. Section JJ. Willing to give a fan a deal. Don’t want tickets to go unused.
    PJ

EV

TOTD
  • Options
    If anyone's looking for an affordable pair, there's currently n1 tickets up in the very last row of the upperdeck of the balcony for face value through fan2fan.
  • Options
    mpuente said:
    Pair of tickets for N1 available. Section JJ. Willing to give a fan a deal. Don’t want tickets to go unused.
    Yes please - PM-ed
  • Options
    Has anyone seen any information on the merch time and location for N1/N2. Assuming it will be the same as Earthlings just curious about the opening time. 
    PJ

EV

TOTD
  • Options
    mpuente said:
    Has anyone seen any information on the merch time and location for N1/N2. Assuming it will be the same as Earthlings just curious about the opening time. 
    Nothing yet.  With it being a theatre show, the shows last time seemed reasonable.  Wasn't that a long a line to get in, most merch was there.   You could of just bought stuff in the venue as there as no shortage.   Even on day 2, they still had night 1 stuff, so I could of saved time and only gone once.
  • Options
    I am sure someone else has said this, but I just checked and noticed resale tickets on the floor back in CC (behind A-Z) going for $785 when a pair of tickets ten rows closer (row S) are selling for $516 as "premium" seats....brutal for the resale.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    I am sure someone else has said this, but I just checked and noticed resale tickets on the floor back in CC (behind A-Z) going for $785 when a pair of tickets ten rows closer (row S) are selling for $516 as "premium" seats....brutal for the resale.
    yah, definitely.  This is a common feature of most concerts.   The price of unsold tickets starts to decline as the show date approaches.    With normal shows you would lower your price and take a hit, but with PJ/EV shows you can't lower your price, so you risk not selling them because closer tickets got sold at lower prices.  I was even worried about that last week when I managed to pull off some upgrades.  

There seems to be a lots of tickets left with a week to go (especially for night 2).  I also haven't really seen anything in the first 10 rows get posted yet.  Last year those went for sale at the end, and because there were so many for sale they blew them out at less than the original face value.

Maybe because these are charity shows those got absorbed by big donors, but if they're still sitting on them, I expect there to be some pretty amazing face value tickets in a few days time.

Edit:  The moral of the story with Platinum, is only buy platinum tickets if you really really intend to go.
  • Options
    RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 397
    edited October 2023
    night 2 row W face value just posted

SOLD
    Post edited by RVMMFC on
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    about to list Center Row FF for Tuesday night if anyone interested.