Face Value Ticket Exchange (F2F)

Comments

• uglybabouglybabo Posts: 520
    I have a good pair in 117 for N1 of St Paul; looking for a comparable pair for N1 Chicago. 

Anyone lookin for this trade send me a DM and maybe we could try to time our drops?

• Reliant Club lounge was just added to both FTW. Not real sure what it is but looks like it butts up to the back of the stage from the pictures on the Dickies website. 
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,436
    SHZA said:
    Chrrie said:
    I don’t want to create a separate thread for this but I reached out to Dickies Arena to put out feelers about giving out wristbands for the GA line and a rep got back to me today and said that they are planning to do just that with one huge caveat. The rep went on to describe the same process DMB did for their Pit where you get a numbered wristband but they call out a random number about 45 mins before doors and that number becomes the first to enter. Meaning if they call out 120 that person is first, 121 is second, etc etc. He said this was to discourage people being there all day and hopefully alleviate heat related medical issues. 

The rep said nothing is finalized yet but to watch their social media account in the next few weeks for more details.

What do you guys think? Would anyone like to see a random lottery for GA entry at FTW or even all the shows? 
    Seems like a great idea. Now I just need @Shza to transfer some GA tickets to me for the Chicago shows.
    Wish I had some extras... Steven87 can hook you up! 
    I just assumed Steven87 was your alrer ego! :rofl:
    Hahahaha, nope not SHZA’s alter ego. But I’ve been inspired by SHZA to up my F2F game. And I’ve had some amazing luck this go around!
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,275
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    Chrrie said:
    I don’t want to create a separate thread for this but I reached out to Dickies Arena to put out feelers about giving out wristbands for the GA line and a rep got back to me today and said that they are planning to do just that with one huge caveat. The rep went on to describe the same process DMB did for their Pit where you get a numbered wristband but they call out a random number about 45 mins before doors and that number becomes the first to enter. Meaning if they call out 120 that person is first, 121 is second, etc etc. He said this was to discourage people being there all day and hopefully alleviate heat related medical issues. 

The rep said nothing is finalized yet but to watch their social media account in the next few weeks for more details.

What do you guys think? Would anyone like to see a random lottery for GA entry at FTW or even all the shows? 
    Seems like a great idea. Now I just need @Shza to transfer some GA tickets to me for the Chicago shows.
    Hahahaha, nope not SHZA’s alter ego. But I’ve been inspired by SHZA to up my F2F game. And I’ve had some amazing luck this go around!
    You all have definitely upped your games! I can't imagine how many hours have gone in to your upgrades!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,410
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    Chrrie said:

You all have definitely upped your games! I can't imagine how many hours have gone in to your upgrades!
    Thank god they do not have a TM timer to tell us lol. It would be pretty embarrassing. 
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    Chrrie said:

I really don’t want to know the answer to that question. 🤣
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,092
    It has been impressive to watch. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,462
    steven87 said:
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    Chrrie said:

I really don’t want to know the answer to that question. 🤣
    Still a better time investment than slot machines, lbr...
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,275
    PJNB said:
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    Chrrie said:

Thank god they do not have a TM timer to tell us lol. It would be pretty embarrassing. 
    Hahahahahaha 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,530
    I’ve been a bot for two days. Any idea how much longer in in jail?
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,887
    Kwieneke said:
    Usually gone by the next day for me. Are you blocked on both wifi and cellular? 
    PJNB said:
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    Chrrie said:

Hahahahahaha 
    "Your screen time was up 57% over the last week.. . . " No one asked you, phone! 
    SHZA said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Yep. It’s never been this long. Still works on iPad but I don’t usually have that nearby
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Kwieneke said:
    SHZA said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Yep. It’s never been this long. Still works on iPad but I don’t usually have that nearby
    Does your iPad work on cellular? When my wifi is blocked switching devices doesn't help 
    SHZA said:
    Kwieneke said:
    SHZA said:
    Kwieneke said:
    Does your iPad work on cellular? When my wifi is blocked switching devices doesn't help 
    That’s funny because the iPad runs on Wi-Fi 
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    I just posted a ticket for St. Paul N2. I hope someone enjoys the show. 
    Kwieneke said:
    SHZA said:
    Kwieneke said:
    SHZA said:
    Kwieneke said:
    That’s funny because the iPad runs on Wi-Fi 
    Maybe try clearing the "history" or cookies on the device having problems. 
    PJNB said:
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    Chrrie said:

Hahahahahaha 
    Oh no. I just realized for those of you who have iPhones and use the TM app, there is essentially a TM timer. The screen time function contains a break down by app. And I just made the mistake of checking the entry for the TM app. I really wish I hadn’t done that- that is something I can never unsee. 🤣
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,410
    edited August 2023
    steven87 said:
    PJNB said:
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    Chrrie said:

Hahahahahaha 
    Oh no. I just realized for those of you who have iPhones and use the TM app, there is essentially a TM timer. The screen time function contains a break down by app. And I just made the mistake of checking the entry for the TM app. I really wish I hadn’t done that- that is something I can never unsee. 🤣
    I am not looking lol. I do half of it on Mac/phone too ugh
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,888
    Fortunately my screen time seems to be disabled.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    PJNB said:
    steven87 said:
    PJNB said:
    steven87 said:
    SHZA said:
    Chrrie said:

Hahahahahaha 
    I am not looking lol. I do half of it on Mac/phone too ugh
    Whatever you do, don’t look. You’ll never feel the same way about yourself again lol. 
  • Hi,
    I thought I was out for this tour, some plans changed and I might be able to get out to St. Paul after all. I've always gotten tix via 10C, I haven't used F2F before. From reading through the last few pages of comments, is the best strategy to check ticketmaster as often as possible, and maybe you get lucky with GA or good reserved seating?  

I also noticed the pricing on reserved seating varies pretty widely, even though it's supposedly face value. Is that just reflective of the way the original face value seats were tiered?  

If anyone has anything available for those nights I am interested. Thanks all!
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    OMG ... Finally Yes... Sorry SHZA! .... BOOM
    edited August 2023

Haha you beat me, u504 dammit!! Congrats! 
    Post edited by SHZA on
    Congrats, dude! On the tix, and somehow beating out SHZA on the draw!🤠
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • camhendycamhendy Posts: 164
    YES CRAIG!!! Congrats man!! See you in there 😃
    2013: London
    2016: Ottawa
    2018: Wrigley 1 & 2
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Innings Fest (EV), Ft Worth 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2
    2024: Seattle 1 & 2

Go Animal said:
    Thought I had it... Glad it was Craig and not ticketclub 
  • JE224127JE224127 Posts: 440
    Some dude on EBay has two AUS2 GA for $3,500. I’ve almost reported the listing but thought better of it.
    edited August 2023
    JE224127 said:
    Some dude on EBay has two AUS2 GA for $3,500. I’ve almost reported the listing but thought better of it.
    That's why I keep hope of at least ONE GA Austin N2 ticket on day of show. No way those sell. They'll go right back to F2F😎

• craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    SHZA said:
    Go Animal said:
    Thought I had it... Glad it was Craig and not ticketclub 
    Thanks Sean.. Night one was my first choice and if I end up with em we can talk ...;) 
This discussion has been closed.