Face Value Ticket Exchange (F2F)

Comments

• incognitonyincognitony KY Posts: 149
    steven87 said:
    Just scored GA for Chicago N2!!! Can’t believe it!
    Damn good job. Now you have some sweet ones to part with as well
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,606
    steven87 said:
    Congrats!!!
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 814
    I’m looking to buy a pair for Austin2 100 level, anywhere except behind the stage. If you have a spare please let me know. 
    Check your messages. Happy (to try) to help.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 6,268
    steven87 said:
    JFC!!!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • danofundanofun Posts: 949
    steven87 said:
    F2F is often frustrating and sometimes incredibly rewarding. Congrats!
  • dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,287
    In for MSP1, now looking for a N2 single

• craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    Standard tickets added to FTW 2  good seats 
  • ChrrieChrrie Posts: 99
    Also added to FTW N1 sections 125 and 105
  • marcPJfanmarcPJfan Austin, TX Posts: 816
    dmbolp said:

Nice Pete!  It’s marcdmbfan on ants.
    09/16/95, 09/16/96, 06/29/98, 07/02/98, 07/05/98, 09/08/98, 09/10/98, 09/11/98, 09/18/98, 09/19/98, 06/13/99, 10/30/99, 10/31/99, 05/29/00, 05/30/00, 10/14/00, 10/17/00, 10/18/00, 11/05/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/06/02, 04/05/03, 04/06/03, 06/09/03, 10/22/03, 09/24/04, 05/12/06, 05/13/06, 05/27/06, 05/28/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 06/11/08, 06/12/08, 08/01/08, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 10/04/09, 05/03/10, 05/04/10, 05/06/10, 05/07/10, 07/02/11, 09/03/11, 09/04/11, 10/23/11, 11/15/13, 11/16/13, 10/19/14, 10/25/14, 10/26/14, 11/28/15, 04/23/16, 08/05/16, 08/07/16, 09/09/17, 08/18/18, 09/02/18, 09/04/18, 10/01/21, 10/02/21, 05/06/22, 05/07/22, 05/12/22, 05/13/22, 08/31/23, 09/02/23, 09/13/23, 09/15/23, 09/18/23, 09/19/23
  • dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,287
    marcPJfan said:
    dmbolp said:

Nice Pete!  It’s marcdmbfan on ants.
    Hey Brother!!
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,767
    Bunch of action for both fort worths
    not enough for me to make a move

still looking for another ga show ftw1,2 Austin 1

have Austin 2 ga

• ThenatureboyThenatureboy Posts: 13
    edited August 2023
    Lots of action in FTW today. Scored floors for FTW1 and sec 105 for FTW2. That means I have the below to drop. Pm me to set a timed Ticketmaster drop if interested. Want to keep these in the 10C. 

FTW1 107 19 7-8 (gone…timed drop complete)
    FTW1 125 20 7-8 (gone…timed drop complete)
    FTW2 115 19 4-5
    Post edited by Thenatureboy on
    I don’t want to create a separate thread for this but I reached out to Dickies Arena to put out feelers about giving out wristbands for the GA line and a rep got back to me today and said that they are planning to do just that with one huge caveat. The rep went on to describe the same process DMB did for their Pit where you get a numbered wristband but they call out a random number about 45 mins before doors and that number becomes the first to enter. Meaning if they call out 120 that person is first, 121 is second, etc etc. He said this was to discourage people being there all day and hopefully alleviate heat related medical issues. 

The rep said nothing is finalized yet but to watch their social media account in the next few weeks for more details.

What do you guys think? Would anyone like to see a random lottery for GA entry at FTW or even all the shows? 
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,863
    I like that. Springsteen has done that in the past 
    SHZA said:
    I’ve gone through it with DMB several times but the difference is even if you lose that lottery you can still get a great spot since there were very rarely more than 100-150 people. With PJ there’s usually that many in line by noon haha. As a shorter person I liked being able to control my fate a bit more I guess. 
    Chrrie said:
    I don’t want to create a separate thread for this but I reached out to Dickies Arena to put out feelers about giving out wristbands for the GA line and a rep got back to me today and said that they are planning to do just that with one huge caveat. The rep went on to describe the same process DMB did for their Pit where you get a numbered wristband but they call out a random number about 45 mins before doors and that number becomes the first to enter. Meaning if they call out 120 that person is first, 121 is second, etc etc. He said this was to discourage people being there all day and hopefully alleviate heat related medical issues. 

The rep said nothing is finalized yet but to watch their social media account in the next few weeks for more details.

What do you guys think? Would anyone like to see a random lottery for GA entry at FTW or even all the shows? 
    Seems like a great idea. Now I just need @Shza to transfer some GA tickets to me for the Chicago shows.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,267
    I’ve been given this error both times I was able to complete the checkout process while trying to upgrade my current seats. Anyone know what causes this?
    FiveBelow said:
    I’ve been given this error both times I was able to complete the checkout process while trying to upgrade my current seats. Anyone know what causes this?
    That one I believe is someone else beat you 
    Chrrie said:

Seems like a great idea. Now I just need @Shza to transfer some GA tickets to me for the Chicago shows.
    Wish I had some extras... Steven87 can hook you up! 
  • armydubarmydub Posts: 39
    edited August 2023
    Lots of action in FTW today. Scored floors for FTW1 and sec 105 for FTW2. That means I have the below to drop. Pm me to set a timed Ticketmaster drop if interested. Want to keep these in the 10C. 

FTW1 107 19 7-8
    FTW1 125 20 7-8
    FTW2 115 19 4-5
    Thanks natureboy!  Woo!!!  Grabbed 125 just now. 
    Post edited by armydub on
    3-19-94 - Detroit, MI
    9-21-96 - Toronto, Ontario
    8-18-98 - E. Lansing, MI
    8-23-98 - Auburn Hills, MI
    10-7-00 - Auburn Hills, MI
    9-20-22 - Oklahoma City, OK
    9-22-22 - Denver, CO
    9-13-23 - Ft. Worth, TX
    9-15-23 - Ft. Worth, TX
    9-18-23 - Austin, TX
    9-19-23 - Austin, TX
    Chrrie said:
    SHZA said:
    I’ve gone through it with DMB several times but the difference is even if you lose that lottery you can still get a great spot since there were very rarely more than 100-150 people. With PJ there’s usually that many in line by noon haha. As a shorter person I liked being able to control my fate a bit more I guess. 
    How does that work exactly. Say they start with 120. When do the people from 1-119 go in. If people keep showing up to the point of the show starting they would get higher numbers than 1-119. So would 1-119 have to wait for latecomers before they can go in? I’m sure I am missing something. 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,354
    edited August 2023
    GlowGirl said:
    Chrrie said:
    SHZA said:
    How does that work exactly. Say they start with 120. When do the people from 1-119 go in. If people keep showing up to the point of the show starting they would get higher numbers than 1-119. So would 1-119 have to wait for latecomers before they can go in? I’m sure I am missing something. 
    There would be a cut off time to be eligible for a number. Everyone that did not get a number would get behind the last place number with your example being 119.
    edited August 2023
    GlowGirl said:
    Chrrie said:
    SHZA said:
    What I recall from springsteen is there's a cutoff to get a wristband, say 4:00. If 200 people got wristbands and they do the drawing at 4:30 and pick number 120, 1-119 would be behind number 200. Anyone who didn't get there in time for a wristband would start a new line behind the 200 people with wristbands. 
    PJNB said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Chrrie said:
    SHZA said:
    There would be a cut off time to be eligible for a number. Everyone that did not get a number would get behind the last place number with your example being 119.
    Exactly - So tickets 1-xxx are given out.... a given time before doors they draw a number from 1-xxx , lets say they draw 119, then ticket holder 119 is the center rail master first in line, then 119-XXX, are lined up with 1-119 next so if you are 118 you are now last in line for the numbered group, anyone else who doesn't have a number are after that in line
    PJNB said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Chrrie said:
    SHZA said:
    Exactly - So tickets 1-xxx are given out.... a given time before doors they draw a number from 1-xxx , lets say they draw 119, then ticket holder 119 is the center rail master first in line, then 119-XXX, are lined up with 1-119 next so if you are 118 you are now last in line for the numbered group, anyone else who doesn't have a number are after that in line
    This is how the rep from Dickies explained it as well with numbers up to 850
    PJNB said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Chrrie said:
    SHZA said:
    Ok. I get it now. In your example I would hope that 119 and 118 aren’t there together. I wonder if they would do that with the outside merch line as well to keep people from lining up for hours in the heat. Have they done that for merch before as well?
    Chrrie said:
    PJNB said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Chrrie said:
    SHZA said:
    This is how the rep from Dickies explained it as well with numbers up to 850

850 - there is your answer to "How many GA tickets are there in the PIT!!" 
    GlowGirl said:
    PJNB said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Chrrie said:
    SHZA said:
    Ok. I get it now. In your example I would hope that 119 and 118 aren’t there together. I wonder if they would do that with the outside merch line as well to keep people from lining up for hours in the heat. Have they done that for merch before as well?
    Have no idea how that would work for merch. You get an assigned time slot or something. Would be much easier just to sell online for 10c members with tickets to that show 
    SHZA said:
    Chrrie said:

Wish I had some extras... Steven87 can hook you up! 
    I just assumed Steven87 was your alrer ego! :rofl:
  • FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,267
    SHZA said:
    FiveBelow said:
    That one I believe is someone else beat you 
    Thanks, I was hoping that was the cause.
This discussion has been closed.