Options

Ten Club Ticket Reserved Seat Reassignment Update

Comments

• Options
    TB171985TB171985 Posts: 6
    Yeah I'm selling mine too tomorrow, CHI n2 sec 314 row 16.  10C not worth it anymore based on this experience.  Oh well, such is life.
  • Options
    darylweberdarylweber Posts: 3
    Damn…. Got 5 shows which I’m thrilled with but all got relocated to worse seats. 
  • Options
    fleeberfleeber 49009 Posts: 1
    I’m having difficulty wondering why I would pay Ten Club fees and get the last row in the worst section at the united center in Chicago. I don’t get it. Is this how they treat their fans?  I’ve been a member for several years.
  • Options
    mcatakemcatake Posts: 102
    I heard back from the 10club on Austin seat location. In addition to PJ Premium, tickets were also allocated to:

"The venue, venue season ticket holders and Verified Fan also get tickets."

This now explains why many people received seniority seating much further back in Austin than they are used to. Some upfront transparency would have been nice to set expectation overall all seats would be worse due to these additional allocations.  Saying they are getting more fan club seats thus seats will be higher up, only explains people with high numbers getting seats in rear/uppers. That wouldn't affect lower numbers.  

As it states in the fan club section on PJ site -  
    Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating. 

The spirit of this is no longer true when you add in PJ Premium, season tickets holders, venue allocation and verified fan as all affecting seniority seating and should have been disclosed prior to lottery. 
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,187
    If 10C used to get 20% of the seats (a guess), but the best seats, and now Platinum is taking 10%, they're taking half of the previous 10C seat assignments.  Platinum/Premium was going to push us all back, maybe twice as far back as we were each used to.
  • Options
    HnRPufnstufHnRPufnstuf Posts: 37
    mcatake said:
    I heard back from the 10club on Austin seat location. In addition to PJ Premium, tickets were also allocated to:

with the exception of VF (since this is a relatively new thing), this has always been the case that the venue and venue season ticket holders also get allocated premium seats.

the reality is that everybody got pushed back from where they normally would expect to be because of the PJ Premium seats.
    but the tradeoff is that PJ Premium allowed a lot more 10C members to get tix to the shows.

end of day, while there was obviously a massive hiccup with the seat reassignments, the reality is that the 10C sale is still superior to almost any other option. compare it to the VF route, where - not only do you have to hope you actually get selected to be allowed to purchase tix - but then, if you are so fortunate, you have to deal with bots and scalpers buying up all the best seas within minutes before you can even put anything into your cart. it's a whack-a-mole shitshow
  • Options
    pjallipjalli Posts: 125
    edited May 2023
    mcatake said:

This now explains why many people received seniority seating much further back in Austin than they are used to. Some upfront transparency would have been nice to set expectation overall all seats would be worse due to these additional allocations.  Saying they are getting more fan club seats thus seats will be higher up, only explains people with high numbers getting seats in rear/uppers. That wouldn't affect lower numbers.  

As it states in the fan club section on PJ site -  Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating. 

The spirit of this is no longer true when you add in PJ Premium, season tickets holders, venue allocation and verified fan as all affecting seniority seating and should have been disclosed prior to lottery. 
    When did they write you back? Is there an email other than tickets@ that I should be reaching out to? I am stiiiiiiiiill waiting on a reply to my situation.

I don't think I posted in this thread, but I am member #58xxx. 
    Austin 1 first priority - unfulfilled
    Austin 2 second priority - at first 212 row A, now 213 row H

Yes, my member number is intact. But no replies to my emails asking to see what happened since a Friday email I got that was a canned reply about seniority being followed, which was certainly not the case for me. Not sure what else to do at this point but would be really nice to understand what happened with my membership status and if there is anything I can do for future tours. 
    Post edited by pjalli on
  • Options
    mcatakemcatake Posts: 102
    pjalli said:
    mcatake said:

As it states in the fan club section on PJ site -  Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating. 

When did they write you back? Is there an email other than tickets@ that I should be reaching out to? I am stiiiiiiiiill waiting on a reply to my situation.

Yes, my member number is intact. But no replies to my emails asking to see what happened since a Friday email I got that was a canned reply about seniority being followed, which was certainly not the case for me. Not sure what else to do at this point but would be really nice to understand what happened with my membership status and if there is anything I can do for future tours. 
    Try info@tenclub.net.  Your seats are further back than my 197xxx seats so that makes no sense to me.  
  • Options
    ST79977ST79977 Posts: 1
    having a hard time understanding how my seats got worse each time they were re-issued for both Chicago shows. from seats on the 100 level to seats on the 200 level and finally in the top-half of the 300-level.  have been a 10C member for only 7-years, but still find it hard to believe the seats at all three levels cost the same 
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,284
    pjalli said:
    mcatake said:

Did you try to PM one of the moderators Sea they might be able to get you some kind of answer, I hope your situation gets fixed 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    UHIMTUHIMT Posts: 10
    I am getting the sense many of you have not tried to get tickets to any show of consequence other than PJ in a while. This is kind of just how shit works these days. 
    We all have.  It WAS what made PJ and the 10c different.
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 688
    mcatake said:

Hate to break it to you, but thats always how its worked. Before we even sniff tickets going on sale there are alot of groups/people that get their alotment of tickets. Its been that way forever. Corporate sponsors, season tix holders, management, venue, promoter, band/friends and family, ticketmaster, credit card companies etc etc etc. By the time it hits verified fans there might be 10% of tickets actually on sale. 
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    UHIMT said:
    I am getting the sense many of you have not tried to get tickets to any show of consequence other than PJ in a while. This is kind of just how shit works these days. 
    We all have.  It WAS what made PJ and the 10c different.
    ^this

10C members have been pushed aside for the almighty dollar

Gradually and then suddenly
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    JetdarkshadowJetdarkshadow Dallas Posts: 1
    I still have no seat reassignment for Ft Worth shows.
    What gives?
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,401
    Ok enough is enough.  If you’re having a problem with no seat assignments or something major like that then I get that.  But enough with the $$$$ cost already and the seat reassignments. Go look at Aerosmith ticket prices. And seniority has meant something to these people and this band (LITERALLY since they began!) before some of you were even born so just let that go.  You can’t have EVERYTHING, there is compromise in every part of life.  You’re not dealing with a normal band.  These guys actually care.  I’m telling you I know this for a fact. So let’s move on, or not, but I needed to post.  

And if anyone doesn’t like what I post well that’s perfectly fine because I don’t like what others are posting.  Same, same, no? 
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,439
    Ok enough is enough.  If you’re having a problem with no seat assignments or something major like that then I get that.  But enough with the $$$$ cost already and the seat reassignments. Go look at Aerosmith ticket prices. And seniority has meant something to these people and this band (LITERALLY since they began!) before some of you were even born so just let that go.  You can’t have EVERYTHING, there is compromise in every part of life.  You’re not dealing with a normal band.  These guys actually care.  I’m telling you I know this for a fact. So let’s move on, or not, but I needed to post.  

And if anyone doesn’t like what I post well that’s perfectly fine because I don’t like what others are posting.  Same, same, no? 

I agree. I got tickets and I'm happy enough with my seats. Thank you 10 Club
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,205
    edited May 2023
    I still have no seat reassignment for Ft Worth shows.
    What gives?
    my friend never got reassignments for the 2 stp shows and after being patient and waiting a few extra days finally contacted ticketstoday yesterday and was told that 'we apologize, request was not granted during the second opportunity' (this is the actual quote from the message). she has reached out to 10c. she also mentioned she her refund showed up a few days ago but she also saw that she was never charged again, either. she got the email from 4/25 that says she has tix for the shows and assignments/charges will be redone on 4/26, so she definitely should have never lost them, and should have been charged again.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    100 level and 300 level seats cost the same? Nope, never seen that before. It just doesn't work that way at any concerts, besides PJ ones now, apparently. That's crazy.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 220
    PJ_Soul said:
    100 level and 300 level seats cost the same? Nope, never seen that before. It just doesn't work that way at any concerts, besides PJ ones now, apparently. That's crazy.
    Springsteen priced all seats at $75 for his 2002 tour, but I agree it's rare these days.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    Hopped Up said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Springsteen priced all seats at $75 for his 2002 tour, but I agree it's rare these days.

If they're all cheap like that, that's one thing. But the 10C tix aren't that cheap!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    matt3846matt3846 Atlanta Posts: 153
    edited May 2023
    Current tour way in the back, upper level nosebleed Springsteen seat…

Floor seat behind pit… 428.90
    Decent 100 level seat… 428.90
    Crappy 100 level seat… 307.90

Chose an arena show to make a fairer comparison. For a stadium I saw the worst seats were $120.
    Post edited by matt3846 on
  • Options
    If compromising meant I had to pay $160 a ticket at the 300 level which was the same as the floor, etc. so more MEMBERS were able to get tickets then I’m perfectly fine with that.  And congratulations to all those with seniority numbers low enough to be closer. This is how PJ works.  Sell your ticket if you’re not happy, quit the club!  I’ll be moving on up like the Jeffersons.   It’s been two weeks of bitching and complaining!  Just stop!  Bread used to cost a nickel too at one time.  
    I KNOW LETS BLAME TRUMP AND BIDEN! 
  • Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,674
    If compromising meant I had to pay $160 a ticket at the 300 level which was the same as the floor, etc. so more MEMBERS were able to get tickets then I’m perfectly fine with that.  And congratulations to all those with seniority numbers low enough to be closer. This is how PJ works.  Sell your ticket if you’re not happy, quit the club!  I’ll be moving on up like the Jeffersons.   It’s been two weeks of bitching and complaining!  Just stop!  Bread used to cost a nickel too at one time.  
    Maybe you should quit the club. People have valid complaints, let them vent. If you can post your crap, let others post there’s. 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Maybe you should quit the club. People have valid complaints, let them vent. If you can post your crap, let others post there’s. 
    ISN'T THAT EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!!!  Reading and comprehension is fundamental. 
    If they can post crap so can I which is exactly what I posted yesterday.  DON’T steal my posts please!  HAHAHAHA
    i don’t have to quit because I’M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT MY TICKETS!  
    Please quit so my number and everyone not complaining gets better and better seats next time!  
    Do you honestly believe that bitching, complaining, and berating people in the ten club/band is the answer?  
    Post edited by cblock4life on
  • Options
    Hopped Up said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    This is a perfect example.  20 years later and my ticket is only double when Aerosmith is charging $400 or more?  How could anyone complain about the price?  If you don’t like that your ticket is the same price in 100 as 300 then sell it-soooooooo many people want tickets!  
  • Options
    No offense to Jonas Brothers fans because I don’t know their music, but $197 for section 200 in some cities…..how dare PJ charge $160!  

• Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,928
    Thou doth defend too much...
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,887
    I dismissed this thread from the top last weekend, so seeing it repeatedly bumped by people who want it to go away is quite funny. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Go Animal said:
    Thou doth defend too much...
    I’m assuming you’re speaking to me.  I know some of these peoples closest friends and some comments are just untrue and unnecessary.  I’ve never asked for special treatment/tickets, I would never do that.  As far as I’m concerned I can’t defend them enough based on so much negative posting.  If there’s still a problem those individuals should be speaking to the club directly at this point.

Can we stop bashing the club and band publicly now?  
  • Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,674
    ISN'T THAT EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!!!  Reading and comprehension is fundamental. 
    If they can post crap so can I which is exactly what I posted yesterday.  DON’T steal my posts please!  HAHAHAHA
    i don’t have to quit because I’M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT MY TICKETS!  
    Please quit so my number and everyone not complaining gets better and better seats next time!  
    Do you honestly believe that bitching, complaining, and berating people in the ten club/band is the answer?  
    I think people on here who got screwed over and mislead can vent and they don’t have to quit the club because you say so. When the ten club takes money to join their club and states that the benefit of paying for that right provides them the opportunity to get the best seats in the house for their concert and then when said ten club member pays for said tickets and gets placed in the 300 level behind the stage, it’s an issue. They have valid concern and a right to be upset. They were mislead. Profit over taking care of their fans. $70 for a record and $22 for domestic shipping, no fan club vinyl etc etc. I love Pearl Jam and always will, been a fan since 1991 but proof is in the pudding. Profit profit, let the rich get richer and shove your true fans who buy all the crap and stick them in section 300. I think people can vent if they want as can you but they don’t have to quit cause you say so. It’s not the end of the world and no, I didn’t but tixs to this tour or buy the $70 record, it’s a choice and I understand that.