Pearl Jam 2023 US Tour Presale Timeline

Comments

• akdoheakdohe Posts: 9
    Welp, just got the notification I "won" tickets to night #2 in Chicago.  Not sure I won anything.  Got 321, row 13 seats 9-10.  For those of you NOT familiar with the United Center, section 321 is BEHIND THE STAGE and row 13 is four rows from the f@cking TOP of the venue and seats 9-10 SMACK dab in the middle of the row.  NO THANK YOU.  Anyone want my night #2 tickets?  I've already emailed to see if I can get a refund.  
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    LV129547 said:
    and I just get a second email with even worse tickets for the second night!!! I don't even want them.
    No offense, but if there were tickets you might not have wanted, you shouldn't have put in for them.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    What a shower of shit. So sorry for you jose
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    edited April 2023
    akdohe said:
    Welp, just got the notification I "won" tickets to night #2 in Chicago.  Not sure I won anything.  Got 321, row 13 seats 9-10.  For those of you NOT familiar with the United Center, section 321 is BEHIND THE STAGE and row 13 is four rows from the f@cking TOP of the venue and seats 9-10 SMACK dab in the middle of the row.  NO THANK YOU.  Anyone want my night #2 tickets?  I've already emailed to see if I can get a refund.  
    You opted in for the "rear/side/obstructed view" tier?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,178
    I’ll ask my daughter if she still wants to go if she does I’ll go if she doesn’t I’ll see if I can get rid of them and be done with this band and ticket lottery for good! It’s not worth the dissatisfaction and disappointment of how incompetent 10C has gotten it’s a sad state of affairs! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • dmbolp said:
    akdohe said:
    Pearl Jam Ten Club members get the best seats in the house!?!?  :(
  • akdoheakdohe Posts: 9
    @dmbolp
    nope!  Only GA and reserved.  Definitely DID NOT opt for rear/obstructed view 
    edited April 2023
    dmbolp said:
    akdohe said:
    Not anymore, they've moved to the DMB model, and said so in the announcement that 10C tickets will move to the upper sections and that premiums will be 10% of the venue, meaning 10C seats will no longer be the best seats in the house.
  • This just isn’t true.  In Indy, many seats are center front and center side in the pavilion.  They seem to have given out way more seats to q-candidates sounds like everyone who put in received at least lawn.  So many people getting upset, it’s as though many are becoming old and entitled. Exactly what this was not about back in 1990
    edited April 2023
    akdohe said:
    @dmbolp
    nope!  Only GA and reserved.  Definitely DID NOT opt for rear/obstructed view 
    Wow, sketchy.  Same thing happens in the Warehouse, to the point that everyone knows to screenshot their requests to prove what they requested, it's crazy.
  • dmbolp said:
    dmbolp said:
    akdohe said:
    Not anymore, they've moved to the DMB model, and said so in the announcement that 10C tickets will move to the upper sections and that premiums will be 10% of the venue, meaning 10C seats will no longer be the best seats in the house.
    Well then someone in their legal department may want to update their web-site under explanation of benefits because this is the definition of false advertising and ripe for a big old class action suit on behalf of ten club members.  Especially ones paying dues for over 25 years. Deviating from seniority based seating affects the terms of our contracts with the Ten Club.  This is from the web-site today:

Explanation of paid membership benefits:

• PRIORITY TICKETING - Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating. Ten Club continually improves upon its ticketing program to ensure that fan club members have access to the most tickets possible per show. 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,652
    Well today I got my reassigned seats based on my membership #27xxx and guess what they are worse then my original assignment section 215! Today I got section 303 this is totally unacceptable they should of just left me in section 215, can someone from 10C please look into why this has happened? 
    That is totally f'ed. With your number you should be in section 113 or 121.
    That is absolutely ridiculous.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • JoMa1998JoMa1998 London, Ontario Posts: 35
    I have tickets for both of the St. Paul's shows and as of a few minutes ago I have been re-assigned / downgraded for both of my sets of tickets. Add to the downgrade for Chicgao night 1, I am 3 for 3 on going from okay seats to terrible.

2005.09.12-London
    2006.05.09-Toronto
    2007.08.05-Lolla, Grant Park
    2008.08.13-EV Toronto
    2009.08.21-Toronto; 2009.10.30-Philly
    2010.05.06-Columbus; 2010.05.07-Noblesville
    2011.06.26-EV Detroit; 2011.09.11-Toronto; 2011.09.12-Toronto; 2011.09.15-Hamilton
    2013.07.16-London; 2013.07.19-Wrigley Field
    2014.10.16-Detroit
    2016.05.08-Ottawa; 2016.05.10-Toronto; 2016.05.12-Toronto; 2016.08.20-Wrigley Field; 2016.08.22-Wrigley Field
    2018.08.18-Wrigley Field; 2018.08.20-Wrigley Field
    2021.09.24/25/26-Ohana Festival; 2021.10.01/02-Ohana Encore
    2022.09.03-Ottawa; 2022.09.06-Hamilton; 2022.09.08-Toronto; 2022-09-15 Nashville 
    2023.08.31-Minneapolis; 2023.09.02-Minneapolis; 2023.09.05-Chicago; 2023.09.07-Chicago; 2023.09.29/30/10.01-Ohana Festival
    2024.05.04-Vancouver; 2024.05.06-Vancouver; 2023.05.10-Portland; 2024.08.29-Wrigley Field; 2024.08.31-Wrigley Field

• 10LordsALeaping10LordsALeaping Posts: 171
    edited April 2023
    BT71946 said:

This.

Post edited by 10LordsALeaping on
  • logan5ivelogan5ive Posts: 470
    What the 10c should do is halt everything, refund everyone, explain to us what happened and why, then reschedule this until after they’ve tested and worked out the system. And yes, the Verified Fan sale would have to be pushed back.
    1993 - Dallas ~~~ 1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin ~~~ 1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach ~~~ 2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco ~~~ 2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II ~~~ 2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis ~~~ 2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton ~~~ 2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu ~~~ 2008 - MSG I & II ~~~ 2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV ~~~ 2010 - Kansas City | St Louis ~~~ 2011 - PJ20 I & II ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC ~~~ 2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver ~~~ 2022 - OKC ~~~ 2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II ~~~ 2024 - Seattle I & II
    [80]
  • Ample JarAmple Jar Posts: 241
    dmbolp said:
    dmbolp said:
    akdohe said:
    Well then someone in their legal department may want to update their web-site under explanation of benefits because this is the definition of false advertising and ripe for a big old class action suit on behalf of ten club members.  Especially ones paying dues for over 25 years. Deviating from seniority based seating affects the terms of our contracts with the Ten Club.  This is from the web-site today:

• PRIORITY TICKETING - Ten Club holds the best tickets in the house for members-only presale opportunities and rewards longtime fans for their dedication with seniority-based seating. Ten Club continually improves upon its ticketing program to ensure that fan club members have access to the most tickets possible per show. 
    I'm honestly surprised they have not been sued at some point over the years.  Maybe they have and we just don't hear about it.  
    9/22/96, 8/17/98, 8/18/00, 6/22/03, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 7/16/06, 7/18/06
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,495
    I’ll ask my daughter if she still wants to go if she does I’ll go if she doesn’t I’ll see if I can get rid of them and be done with this band and ticket lottery for good! It’s not worth the dissatisfaction and disappointment of how incompetent 10C has gotten it’s a sad state of affairs! 
    I don't blame you. It's become a cash cow with merch and these suprise drops after everyone bought rsd vinyl. And not mentioned beforehand. And now fucking over long time fans.  And the Texas debacle. It really isn't the band most of us old folk enjoyed years back. Not cool. Really not cool 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    I agree Jose. This is a mess. I’ve been happy with my seats lately even though they have gotten worse throughout the years. No way I keep these.
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 657
    logan5ive said:
    What the 10c should do is halt everything, refund everyone, explain to us what happened and why, then reschedule this until after they’ve tested and worked out the system. And yes, the Verified Fan sale would have to be pushed back.
    1,000,000%
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,246
    jdopj said:
    I agree Jose. This is a mess. I’ve been happy with my seats lately even though they have gotten worse throughout the years. No way I keep these.
    This is the first time I've started to feel the same way.  Ive never questioned having my 10c membership or love for PJ until lately.  Things have definitely changed with this band (and not in a good way)

Seeing people with worse 10c numbers getting better seats even after the reassignment is fucked up.
    logan5ive said:
    And allow us withdrawal our requests now that we know we can "randomly" end up with the worst seats in the house 
  • I have seen posts from people who had tix changed/moved for the first 5 shows.  So it seems like the recognized the issue and reran ticket assignments.  Assuming they'll do the same for the last 4?  I agree the whole thing should be cancelled/reversed and redone properly.
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    My first red flag was $162 tickets.  I opted out.  Had I decided to get a fan club ticket after being in the club since 95 and got some of the seats that some people are talking about, I would be pissed.  Glad I voted with my dollars against this current tour.  I completely understand why everyone is pissed.  If the fan club no longer prioritizes tickets for members and good seats for seniority, what is the point? Exclusive chances to buy more plastic crap?
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • chiwhitesoxchiwhitesox Posts: 696
    static111 said:
    My first red flag was $162 tickets.  I opted out.  Had I decided to get a fan club ticket after being in the club since 95 and got some of the seats that some people are talking about, I would be pissed.  Glad I voted with my dollars against this current tour.  I completely understand why everyone is pissed.  If the fan club no longer prioritizes tickets for members and good seats for seniority, what is the point? Exclusive chances to buy more plastic crap?

this exactly. It's also why I opted out. It's a matter of rock and roll principle. Why are all of these bands charging these rates? I get it. We're all capitalists but wtf.
    - Chicago G

chicago98-chicago00-chicago03-east troy03-chicago06-chicago09-east troy11_2-chicago13-moline14-milwaukee14-lexington16-chicago16_1-chicago16_2-chicago18_1-chicago18_2
  • LV129547LV129547 Posts: 15
    JoMa1998 said:
    I do not understand how we can go from good seats for Chicago night 1 as of yesterday and be re-assigned to the 300 level today as a Ten Club member. It is great to at least be in the building but cannot say we are not very disappointed with the new, odd seat selection.
    I hear you
  • dmbolp said:
    dmbolp said:
    akdohe said:

yup, been a member since 1994. Tickets for my only request for Chicago N1 are up in section 316. Have been seeing plenty of other members with higher numbers with much better seats. The above does not seem to be taking place on this tour.

Downing Stadium, Randall's Island (September 28, 1996), New York, New York (September 10, 1998), New York, New York (September 11, 1998), Wantagh, New York (August 23, 2000), Wantagh, New York (August 24, 2000), Wantagh, New York (August 25, 2000), Mountain View, California (October 20, 2001), Seattle, Washington (December 06, 2002), Seattle, Washington (December 08, 2002), Seattle, Washington (December 09, 2002), Albany, New York (April 29, 2003), Uniondale, New York (April 30, 2003), New York, New York (July 08, 2003), New York, New York (July 09, 2003), Hershey, Pennsylvania (July 12, 2003), Holmdel, New Jersey (July 14, 2003), Boston, Massachusetts (September 28, 2004), Boston, Massachusetts (September 29, 2004), Montreal, Quebec (September 15, 2005), Ottawa, Ontario (September 16, 2005), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (October 03, 2005), New York, New York (May 04, 2006, New York, New York (May 05, 2006), Albany, New York (May 12, 2006), E. Rutherford, New Jersey (June 03, 2006), St. Paul, Minnesota (June 27, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), Camden, New Jersey (June 19, 2008), New York, New York (June 24, 2008), New York, New York (June 25, 2008), Hartford, Connecticut (June 27, 2008), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (October 27, 2009), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (October 28, 2009), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (October 31, 2009), New York, New York (May 21, 2010), Philadelphia, PA (September 02, 2012), Brooklyn, NY (October 18, 2013), St. Louis, MO (October 03, 2014), New York, New York (September 26, 2015), New York 1 (May 01, 2016), New York 2 (May 02, 2016), Boston 1 (August 05, 2016), ,Boston Night 2 (September 04, 2018), New York (September 11, 2022), Camden (September 14, 2022), New York Night 1 (September 3, 2024), New York Night 2 (September 4, 2024)

• static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    edited April 2023
    JoMa1998 said:
    I do not understand how we can go from good seats for Chicago night 1 as of yesterday and be re-assigned to the 300 level today as a Ten Club member. It is great to at least be in the building but cannot say we are not very disappointed with the new, odd seat selection.
    Along the Way said:
    dmbolp said:
    dmbolp said:
    akdohe said:

yup, been a member since 1994. Tickets for my only request for Chicago N1 are up in section 316. Have been seeing plenty of other members with higher numbers with much better seats. The above does not seem to be taking place on this tour.

I imagine that 300 level seats will also be cheaper than $162 at the general onsale.  I will be curious to see if anyone finds out that tickets near their fan club premium seats end up being less than what they paid through 10 club.
    Post edited by static111 on
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
    can we have another do over?  Today before sale to the public Friday????
    This just isn’t true.  In Indy, many seats are center front and center side in the pavilion.  They seem to have given out way more seats to q-candidates sounds like everyone who put in received at least lawn.  So many people getting upset, it’s as though many are becoming old and entitled. Exactly what this was not about back in 1990
    i guess you didn't get third balcony.  We are not saying we have to have front row, but Ten club should be better than the rafters.
    know1 said:
    LV129547 said:
    and I just get a second email with even worse tickets for the second night!!! I don't even want them.
    No offense, but if there were tickets you might not have wanted, you shouldn't have put in for them.
    Well I didn't think ten Club tickets would be in the third balcony.  You don't need to be in the club to get those seats.