Official 2023 STP/Chi/Indy Seat Reassignment Thread

Comments

• TuckerKattTuckerKatt Posts: 123
    GT1015 said:
    andrew68 said:
    Chicago n2
    Sec 311, Row 10 

happy to win...but come on, these are TENCLUB tickets?  

great job supporting the fans who pay for a membership, buy your merch and too often don't get to attend a show

love the music, like the men but the way they treat their fans is garbage....take a page from PHISH...they actually ensure their loyal fans get the best tickets, boots etc etc

Phish net worth is approx 1/2 of Pearl Jams....keep the earning going  Gents ! ! ! ! 

These are basically the same seats I got for Chicago with 26xxx. What a joke.

Where are your seats with a 26XXX number???!!!!?/
    Not where they should be! 303 row 11 (out of 17) and last row of 316

Similar situation for the 2 Austin shows. Seats were clearly assigned randomly.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,317
    Not a big deal, but I’d like to understand the reseating. 

I am a little over 5 rows in front of someone with a number 300,000 greater than my fan club number. Seems strange. Unless they consider priority for seating as well and not just seniority….
    hippiemom = goodness
  • LukinTimerLukinTimer Posts: 538
    Mine got substantially worse. I’ve been a 10c member for a long time #69xxx and I only entered for Chicago Night 2 seats:

Old:  Sec 203, Row 3, Seats 7 - 8
    New:  Sec 303, Row 10, Seats 19 - 20

I’m so confused. What’s going on? I’d be fine with my original seats.
    Yeah, a friend with #86xxx got 300 level seats for Chicago night 2. Very weird. 
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
    Mamasan23 said:
    Originally did not have Chicago. Just got both nights, which is great BUT I don't understand the seats. I'm 203xxx and I got section 302 N1 and 315 N2. Never had nosebleeds through 10c before...
    Yeah, a friend has a 86xxx number and he received 300 level tickets for Chicago Night 2. Not quite sure how that happens. 
    Wow…I also just got 300 level…but for 86xxx???? 

Hahahaha none of this makes any sense.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • wiscojamwiscojam Posts: 343
    This is all so fucked.  Its insane they can't even get the reassignments correct.  How are people with worse 10c numbers getting better seats than those with low numbers!?!?!?!?  This is all making me seriously question why I still pay for a fan club membership.
    Ditto.  On all counts.  Maybe I'll switch to signing up right when I hear of a tour and then scalping the 10C tickets so I can get really decent seats.  It doesn't seem like a low membership number matters that much anymore.  Someone with a 69xxx number is on the 300 level.  That can't be "in the spirit of the 10C".

EDIT - Someone else just posted above - 111xxx - also 300 level in Chicago.  My number is higher than both of those folks and my tickets are on the floor.
    United Center is massive. Floor does not necessarily equal better. I’d take 300 level a few sections from stage over about half the floor (been there)
  • DB2707DB2707 Posts: 67

Chicago N1 Original:  Section 112 Row 19
    Chicago N1 Reassign:  Section 3 Row1 

Chicago N2 Original:  Section 112 Row 18
    Chicago N2 Reassign:  Section 2 Row 3

Did in do better or worse?

• Evel KEvel K Posts: 526
    104xxx Indy
    Old: Sec A Row L
    New: Sec C Row M
    Things were different then
  • Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    edited April 2023
    I know everyone will hate this, but is it possible that a huge part of the problem is also demand for Chicago specifically?

Seems anyone with a request of any kind put in for them so of course if they fufill all those, some are going to end up with significantly shittier seats.

They really should consider making Ten Club non transferable again so that people who request em, are 100% going vs. let me get em and see if I want to go.

Also, really think, whether we like it or not, if everyone wants good seats and to be able to get seats they're happy with, then they need to play Wrigley instead of the United Center.

This clearly shows that demand outpaces supply in this case, especially on such a limited tour.

Reminds me a lot of when Bruce Springsteen plays an arena in Boston, Philly, or MSG, almost no one ends up happy..........

Of course, things also went off rails with the allocation process, but even beyond that, I still think a lot of folks would have ended up disappointed with their selections.
    Post edited by Doug87 on
  • 148xxx
    Original:  Sec 3, Row 8, seats 3&4

Now:  Sect 111, Row 17
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • Doug87 said:
    I know everyone will hate this, but is it possible that a huge part of the problem is also demand for Chicago specifically?

Seems anyone with a request of any kind put in for them so of course if they fufill all those, some are going to end up with significantly shittier seats.

They really should consider making Ten Club non transferable again so that people who request em, are 100% going vs. let me get em and see if I want to go.

Also, really think, whether we like it or not, if everyone wants good seats and to be able to get seats they're happy with, then they need to play Wrigley instead of the United Center.

This clearly shows that demand outpaces supply in this case, especially on such a limited tour.

Reminds me a lot of when Bruce Springsteen plays an arena in Boston, Philly, or MSG, almost no one ends up happy..........

Of course, things also went off rails with the allocation process, but even beyond that, I still think a lot of folks would have ended up disappointed with their selections.
    This is absolutely a huge factor… yeah the lottery has been pretty fucky but we need to remember the demand for chicago specifically has to be INSANE.  If for no other reason, Chicago’s accessibility in terms of travel options and cost is far greater than the other cities on this very small tour of average to small sized venues.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • MathiusMathius Posts: 49
    Indy
    Old: Sec H Row L
    New: Sec F Row X

The "new" is literally where I was for the 2010 show with Member# 443xxx
    I'm pretty bummed out after keeping my membership going for 15 years.
    Deer Creek, Noblesville, IN 08/17/1998
    Deer Creek, Noblesville, IN 08/18/2000
    Verizon Wireless Music Center, Noblesville, IN 06/22/2003
    Verizon Wireless Music Center, Noblesville, IN 05/07/2010
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,137
    Mamasan23 said:
    Originally did not have Chicago. Just got both nights, which is great BUT I don't understand the seats. I'm 203xxx and I got section 302 N1 and 315 N2. Never had nosebleeds through 10c before...
    Yeah, a friend has a 86xxx number and he received 300 level tickets for Chicago Night 2. Not quite sure how that happens. 

27xxx section 303 row 9! 10C practicing false advertisement, it clearly stated in the announcement that reserved seating would be issued by seniority membership numbers..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 163
    Only signed up for two shows, both St Paul Minnesota. Member # is like 735xxx so I'm new.

N1 originally got section 106 row 14 and moved me to section 111 row 21.

N2 originally didn't get tickets to this one but today i got section 203 row 7.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,666
    not received reassignment email yet.

anyone else?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Not a big deal, but I’d like to understand the reseating. 

I am a little over 5 rows in front of someone with a number 300,000 greater than my fan club number. Seems strange. Unless they consider priority for seating as well and not just seniority….
    Fucked even without factoring priority.  Someone 10K higher in fan club number is one section closer than me at Chicago night 1.  

This was my only pick, hence priority 1.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Mamasan23 said:

27xxx section 303 row 9! 10C practicing false advertisement, it clearly stated in the announcement that reserved seating would be issued by seniority membership numbers..
    That’s crazy, obviously something is still way off.
    Like I said earlier….how did everyone move back today and nobody move forward??
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • edoconedocon Posts: 321
    Doug87 said:

This is absolutely a huge factor… yeah the lottery has been pretty fucky but we need to remember the demand for chicago specifically has to be INSANE.  If for no other reason, Chicago’s accessibility in terms of travel options and cost is far greater than the other cities on this very small tour of average to small sized venues.
    Demand for Chicago can explain why 10c seating assignments aren't quite as good as "usual". But it doesn't account for members getting clearly worse seats than people with a higher membership #.
    Mamasan23 said:

Damn I guess I should feel great about 309 with 161xxx
    hippiemom = goodness
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 823
    I was out watching the Arsenal-City game and started getting emails from Ticketstoday. I was hoping it was an Austin redraw, but I went from hearing nothing about Chicago to having terrible seats to both nights. Score! (?)

I got a pair for all 6 of my choices and none of the seats are good. The best seats (by far).... were for my #6 choice.
  • #719xxx
    STP 1:
    -Original: Sec 105, Row 14
    -New: Sec 106 Row 23

STP 2:
    -Original: Sec 106 Row 2
    -New: Sec 109 Row 6

• gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,606
    edited April 2023
    435xxx bothSTP
    N1 old = 116 R24
           new = 115 R 9 but seats 1,2

N2 old = 104 R9
           new = floor R17 (will try to trade)
  • EddieshometownEddieshometown Posts: 979
    edited April 2023
    10c # 207xxx

Chi N1  old   Section 110, Row 11
                 new Section 105, Row 18

Chi N2 old Section 110, Row 3
                new section 218, Row 7
    Post edited by Eddieshometown on
    6/26/98 & 6/27/98 - Alpine Valley, 10/9/00 - Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL 6/18/2003 - United Center, 5/16/2006 - United Center,
    5/17/2006 - United Center (7th row center, caught Eddie's pick), 6/29/2006 - Summerfest with Tom Petty,
    8/24/2009 - United Center, 7/19/2013 - Wrigley Field, 10/3/2014 - St Louis, 10/17/2014 - Moline (GA), 10/20/2014 - Milwaukee,
    5/14/2015 - Pete Townshend/EV, 8/20/16 & 8/22/16 Wrigley Field Part 2&3, 8/18/18 & 8/20/18 Wrigley Parts 4 & 5, 9/18/2022 - St Louis
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    edited April 2023
    I had both night orginally almost same place and witha few rows diff.  New went acorss but more rows back on one, then behind GA but front row.  So push?

Charged 2 times no refund yet

OG. Sept 5 sec 112 row 18 se 13/14
    New Sec 3 row 1. 13/14

OG Sept 7. Sec 112 row 16. S 13/14
    New sec 122 row 16 s 14/13
    Post edited by hrd2imgn on
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,635
    Kevinman said:
    Mamasan23 said:

That’s crazy, obviously something is still way off.
    Like I said earlier….how did everyone move back today and nobody move forward??
    Sabotage!
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • So all of the good lower level seats have moved to platinum pricing and most of the upper levels to fan club members. If it stays this way in the future there really isn’t a benefit to being in the 10 club anymore. $40 gets you a maybe 10% chance of pulling GA to one show and the opportunity to buy stuff. 
  • 17yr 10Club mbr -#45xxx Chicago night 2
    OG offer:
     sec.#219 row 1
    reassigned seats:
     sec 317 row 11 -way worse.
    Because travelling from Canada, on a regular Ticketmaster purchase I would have declined. All past 10Club ticket purchase were always provided decent seats as a benefit of being a member. Now we have no choice but to suck up the cost of trip to Chicago.

Will still be a great time and show as always. We love visiting Chicago but this does leave a sour taste with how this played out. We may not have travelled to sit in the rooftop of UC with less than ideal sound and view.

Maybe 10Club needs to offer international mbrs the opportunity to decline the offering which would allow a local the seats to enjoy.
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    I think some of the people with worse numbers who got better seats requested singles. 
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Brian_BoBrian_Bo Posts: 48
    edited May 7
    ;
    Post edited by Brian_Bo on
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    Mamasan23 said:

Does your TicketMaster email address = your Ten Club email address? Just wondering if some disconnect there?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,137
    euchrid said:
    Mamasan23 said:

Does your TicketMaster email address = your Ten Club email address? Just wondering if some disconnect there?
    Yes! The only disconnect is with 10C and it’s member body us! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....