Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    Do you think that London would be BST Hyde Park or 02? 
  • Options
    It will  be O2.
  • Options
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,630
    edited November 2023
    Coldplay and Pearl Jam rumoured to play at 2024 VAILO Adelaide 500 after-race concert 

On a different tangent, 5AA’s David Penberthy shared on the show that he’s heard that Pearl Jam are “very much in the frame” to play next year’s Adelaide 500. Apparently they’ve been informed by one of their listeners who’s involved in the Pearl Jam supporters group in Australia that they are doing a World Tour next year which will include Australia, while no dates are confirmed yet, apparently it will be at a similar time to the VAILO Adelaide 500.

• Options
    Def need to come back to Western Canada. Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Winnipeg to name a few.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,629
    demetrios said:
    Coldplay and Pearl Jam rumoured to play at 2024 VAILO Adelaide 500 after-race concert 

On a different tangent, 5AA’s David Penberthy shared on the show that he’s heard that Pearl Jam are “very much in the frame” to play next year’s Adelaide 500. Apparently they’ve been informed by one of their listeners who’s involved in the Pearl Jam supporters group in Australia that they are doing a World Tour next year which will include Australia, while no dates are confirmed yet, apparently it will be at a similar time to the VAILO Adelaide 500.

Haha.  A listener called in.  We must report it.
  • Options
    MattayMattay Posts: 35
    demetrios said:

This is nothing more than someone here seeing the Pj tour rumours, seeing the car race dates, and then jumping to conclusions. 

It could happen, and I think more likely than Coldplay who need a big extravaganza for their concerts, but I wouldn’t bet on it. 

I do know that for the AFL grand final entertainment, Pearl Jam and Springsteen are seen as the holy grail of entertainment they want to get for if. But that’s not happening either. 
  • Options
    GianGiovi94GianGiovi94 Italy Posts: 72
    It will  be O2.
    I'm not sure about this. I checked it out yesterday and there's a show booked for June 28th. Maybe 27th and 29th, but it's not easy revome the stage and the put it up again two days later.
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,013
    It will  be O2.
    I'm not sure about this. I checked it out yesterday and there's a show booked for June 28th. Maybe 27th and 29th, but it's not easy revome the stage and the put it up again two days later.
    yeah if there´s a show on June 28th then its impossible to be 27 and 29.
  • Options
    It will  be O2.
    Nice find.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    stonesstones Posts: 213
    No PJ at Werchter.  Lenny Kravitz just announced as final headliner.
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    edited November 2023
    Ouch, not a great thing for the possibile/unconfirmed PJ 2024 Euro Tour... crossing finger.

Post edited by raindog80 on
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,254
    It will  be O2.
    The show on 28th is at the Indigo at o2 venue. It is a small side theatre, the main arena remains clear (in terms of events on sale).
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,024
    It will  be O2.
    Nice find.  
    Thats Indigo not the arena 
  • Options
    ilockyer said:
    It will  be O2.
    The show on 28th is at the Indigo at o2 venue. It is a small side theatre, the main arena remains clear (in terms of events on sale).
    Ah, I didn't know. Good news, crossing finger but Lenny Kravitz announcement changes every possible rumours. Right now, could be everything.
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
  • Options
    axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 234
    edited November 2023
    stones said:
    No PJ at Werchter.  Lenny Kravitz just announced as final headliner.

I don't remember where i saw this info but someone is certain that PJ is for the 5th at Werchter 
    Post edited by axellaire8 on

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

• Options
    no codeno code Posts: 109
    Lenny at Werchter. Massive dissapointment. Really thought PJ would be headlining
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • Options
    Wout87Wout87 Posts: 10
    Apparently they wouldn't play at Rock Werchter anyway, according to Dimi. This is what he says on FB:
    There was never in the plan for 2024.
    Its a short Europe tour with not alot of countries and cities as previous years
    Arnhem '06
    Werchter '07
    Rotterdam '09
    Nijmegen '10
    Werchter '10
    Amsterdam ' 12 II
    Amsterdam '18 I + II
    Pinkpop '18
    Pinkpop '22
    Amsterdam '22
  • Options
    ShaunvnShaunvn Limburg, Belgium Posts: 5
    no code said:
    Lenny at Werchter. Massive dissapointment. Really thought PJ would be headlining
    Same, hope they'll still surprise us though
  • Options
    Wout87 said:
    Apparently they wouldn't play at Rock Werchter anyway, according to Dimi. This is what he says on FB:
    yeah just saw that.

Taking out Dimi (which doesnt say anything here anymore) what did facemeltor say about europe?

Dublin
    Manchester
    London
    Berlin 
    Barcelona

right?
  • Options
    Wout87 said:
    If there are no festivals we may not get an announcement until next year 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,726
    Wout87 said:
    Depressing but true
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Wout87 said:
    Euro tour without a 2/3 festival dates (at min.)? Its' almost impossibile for me. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,184
    edited November 2023
    raindog80 said:
    Wout87 said:
    Euro tour without a 2/3 festival dates (at min.)? Its' almost impossibile for me. 
    You would think so but have there been any credible festival rumours ?

Plus 3 of the arena dates rumoured are weekends which would usually be festivals 
    Post edited by BlueLedbetter on
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    Wout87 said:
    Yep. Firenze Rocks and/or I-Days here in Italy. 
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    and NOS alive in portugal also has strong rumours
  • Options
    When do they usually announce headliners?
  • Options
    When do they usually announce headliners?
    NOS Alive usually has all 3 headliners announced before x-mas.

so far only dua lipa (jul 12) and Smashing Pumpkins (jul 11)

but i dont think pumpkins are headlining as themselfs, they are not that big to sell 55k/60k tickets here so having PJ on 11th would help
  • Options
    raindog80 said:
    raindog80 said:
    Wout87 said:
    Yep. Firenze Rocks and/or I-Days here in Italy. 
    Hi Luca, Firenze Rocks' Social media manager hasn't posted anything since last year. Tool wrongly announced a concert in Firenze on June 15th but then they removed the date from their website. It sounds very strange, and is not said that Firenze 2024 will be...
  • Options
    just_one said:
    and NOS alive in portugal also has strong rumours
    True. BIG rumors about NOS Alive. 
    pearljamonline.it
This discussion has been closed.