Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 648
    just_one said:
    Bunting10 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    just_one said:
    Jamer196 said:
    just_one said:
    Jamer196 said:
    Historically if they play NOS Alive they play Mad Cool, so I would probably scratch those 2.

dimi also replied about Scotland saying - Lesley Lawrie you have to take train for south.

Manchester or London … 

I think they will play Mad Cool on the 10th (and thats why they added an extra day) and NOS on the 11th and those will be the only festival dates
    Consecutive days 2 different countries??
    they did it in 2010, also madrid to lisbon is only 1hour by plain
    NOS is already booked for the 11th no?  Only open date without headliner/s is July 13th I believe.  
    I checked, Smashing Pumpkins and nothing but thieves on the on the 11th and Dua Lipa on the 12th on the NOS stage.  Nothing for the 13th
    Pumpkins are not big enough to sell 55k/60k here. I think PJ might be on 11th
    Isn’t the NOS stage the main stage?  It’s confirmed on the website.  And it’s a dual headliner with nothing but thieves.  
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,013
    edited November 2023
    Bunting10 said:
    just_one said:
    Bunting10 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    just_one said:
    Jamer196 said:
    just_one said:
    Jamer196 said:
    Historically if they play NOS Alive they play Mad Cool, so I would probably scratch those 2.

dimi also replied about Scotland saying - Lesley Lawrie you have to take train for south.

Manchester or London … 

I think they will play Mad Cool on the 10th (and thats why they added an extra day) and NOS on the 11th and those will be the only festival dates
    NOS is already booked for the 11th no?  Only open date without headliner/s is July 13th I believe.  
    I checked, Smashing Pumpkins and nothing but thieves on the on the 11th and Dua Lipa on the 12th on the NOS stage.  Nothing for the 13th
    Isn’t the NOS stage the main stage?  It’s confirmed on the website.  And it’s a dual headliner with nothing but thieves.  
    yes it is but as i said , they cant sell 55k/60k ticket , with those 2 bands as the main bands. hell i would even risk they cant sell 30k tickets with those 2 as headliners
    Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,442
    JPPJ84 said:
    Are there any credible rumours for July 7-9? Those are the only days I can make. Do we think it’s Barcelona?
    You can make night 2 at least 
    Thanks! I fear I‘m out then. Too far a trip for just the one show
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 648
    just_one said:
    Bunting10 said:
    just_one said:
    Bunting10 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    just_one said:
    Jamer196 said:
    just_one said:
    Jamer196 said:

Manchester or London … 

yes it is but as i said , they cant sell 55k/60k ticket , with those 2 bands as the main bands. hell i would even risk they cant sell 30k tickets with those 2 as headliners
    Maybe, but there is no act yet for the 13th and it makes more sense logistically.  
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    just_one said:
    Bunting10 said:
    just_one said:
    Bunting10 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    just_one said:
    Jamer196 said:
    just_one said:
    Jamer196 said:

Manchester or London … 

Maybe, but there is no act yet for the 13th and it makes more sense logistically.  
    no it doesnt
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,994
    Phish at the Sphere next April. Four night run. Fits them much better than PJ, me thinks. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    The Camaros HoodThe Camaros Hood Boston, MA Posts: 440
    JimmyV said:
    Phish at the Sphere next April. Four night run. Fits them much better than PJ, me thinks. 
    Agreed. I’ve been trying to think of the next band that would play there and they totally slipped my mind. Perfect fit. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,505
    JimmyV said:
    NO WAY PJ belongs in Sphere ever...
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,040
    JPPJ84 said:
    Are there any credible rumours for July 7-9? Those are the only days I can make. Do we think it’s Barcelona?
    You can make night 2 at least 
    Amsterdam, yes or no?
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,629
    Just wait.  The festival talk is all wishful thinking at this point, at least from what I gathered. If there are four legs of this tour in 2024, then it makes sense the each of them will be smaller.  
  • Options
    Just wait.  The festival talk is all wishful thinking at this point, at least from what I gathered. If there are four legs of this tour in 2024, then it makes sense the each of them will be smaller.  
    The three 14 show legs tip we heard about a few weeks (months?) back keeps coming back to me. 7-9 cities each leg, lots of two night stands with an off day in between. 

• Options
    FacemeltorFacemeltor Posts: 67
    edited November 2023
    JimmyV said:
    The three 14 show legs tip we heard about a few weeks (months?) back keeps coming back to me. 7-9 cities each leg, lots of two night stands with an off day in between. 
    14 shows is too long for each leg. 
  • Options
    Kocter01Kocter01 Manchester Posts: 9
    JimmyV said:
    Do you know when the announcement is coming Mr Facemeltor. :)
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    quick question about the lottery when there are double city shows involved : 

when u select the priority is for the 2 nights or you have to choose one night and 1st priority and other as the 2nd priority ?

kinda sucks if its the last one because u can lose one night over the other
  • Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 355
    edited November 2023
    just_one said:

when u select the priority is for the 2 nights or you have to choose one night and 1st priority and other as the 2nd priority ?

This year each show had their priority, example:

Post edited by Jamer196 on
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,230
    just_one said:

Pretty sure it's 1 show at a time..not city priority 
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Ugh!

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,024
    Remember the time they gave us a best available option then made us select Res only as well? If we didn’t we did not get in the Res draw. That was fun.  
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,184
    edited November 2023
    While we are discussing priority can I clarify something 

There's no point selecting a show as priority 2 if your ticket partner has it as priority 1 as if they don't get then you definitely won't, right ?

Assuming it's still pairs of tickets for Europe 
    Post edited by BlueLedbetter on
  • Options

There's no point selecting a show as priority 2 if your ticket partner has it as priority 1 as if they don't get then you definitely won't, right ?

that doesnt work if only one of us is a 10c member lol
  • Options
    just_one said:

Yeah I meant for 2 members who only need 1 ticket each

• Options
    GianGiovi94GianGiovi94 Italy Posts: 72
    just_one said:

I'm a new member, sorry. so, each member can require at max two tickets, right? One for him and one for another person.
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,505
    You people need a new habit .. stressing over how to prioritize ticket requests at this point in time
  • Options
    just_one said:

I'm a new member, sorry. so, each member can require at max two tickets, right? One for him and one for another person.
    For Europe its always been 2 tickets, not max, you couldn't request only 1

So people who only need 1 would pair up one applies for night 1 and the other night 2
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,323
    JimmyV said:
    Doing more two-night stands makes sense to me at this point. It’s logistically easier for the band and cuts down on traveling. Plus, they know that a lot of people travel to the shows, so doing a two-night stand essentially makes it  a destination event. Personally I’ve really enjoyed the two-night stands I’ve been to since it basically turns the city into one large PJ social event. More than just the concerts, it’s been great meeting other PJ fans while sightseeing, going out to dinner, etc. 
  • Options
    You people need a new habit .. stressing over how to prioritize ticket requests at this point in time
    Very true
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 767
    Jamer196 said:

Manchester or London … Both isn’t that to much of UK for a small tour?

I think those festivals literally have the same line-ups, like the South American Lolla shows.
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 287
    Jamer196 said:

Manchester or London … Both isn’t that to much of UK for a small tour?

Seems odd uk is getting 3 shows if it's a small tour. I'll take it though.
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 767
    JimmyV said:
    Agreed. I’ve been trying to think of the next band that would play there and they totally slipped my mind. Perfect fit. 
    Yeah, I was trying to go through the list of which band could put on a multimedia show and sell $$$ tickets. Dead and Company are another obvious one on the list.
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,323

It depends on (1) whether you prefer GA or seats; (2) the demand for the shows you’re putting in for; and (3) who has the better 10c number. If you only want GA, in most cases, your 1st choice is the only one that matters (you’ll rarely get GA with your 2nd choice). If you prefer seats, it depends on the demand for that show. If there’s enough supply to reach people’s 2nd priorities, then it would be worth selecting it as your 2nd priority if your 10c number is better than your ticket partner’s because if selected, you would get better seats (since seats are assigned by seniority, regardless of the priority in which you select the shows). Also, based on last tour’s lottery, I’m assuming they will also allow a single ticket option for Europe this time around, but I guess we’ll see. 
This discussion has been closed.