Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 184
    The ten club newsletter stated that the date for Pearl jam will be announced January 10 at 8am PT. 

don’t want to stir up rumours but this could line up with more of an larger announcement. But very doubtful. 
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,025
    blairs1 said:
    The ten club newsletter stated that the date for Pearl jam will be announced January 10 at 8am PT. 

don’t want to stir up rumours but this could line up with more of an larger announcement. But very doubtful. 
    you could be on to something , great call!
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,532
    igotid88 said:
    Is Grace McKagen related to Duff?
    Google search says yes
    So Duff may be in attendance and jam with PJ?
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,483
    igotid88 said:
    Is Grace McKagen related to Duff?
    Google search says yes
    So Duff may be in attendance and jam with PJ?
    Probably will just hang side stage, but who knows? He's definitely in the Watt gang of hired guns🤘
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,652
    pjl44 said:
    pjl44 said:
    Zen23 said:
    Pearl Jam, Ed Sheeran, Stevie Nicks and Maná as headliners. If this article is correct.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/noelburgess/2024/01/08/bottlerock-napa-valley-2024-guide-to-the-ultimate-festival-experience/
    Jesus...Queens and Jacket too. If they're all on the same day....
    Wow.... Don't sleep on St Vincent either... she stole the show at Boston Calling a few years back while sharing the bill w/ QOTSA & Jack White among others. 
    I was there! Not my thing but totally get the appeal. I miss the BC City Hall Plaza days.
    I was there for QOTSA & JW but she blew my mind something fierce... the fungi probably helped, but yeah... I can't wait to see her again. 

Festivals aren't my thing anymore, and it's impressive what they do every year there in Allston, but the lack of accessibility there is almost a non-starter for me. The City Hall location had that advantage for sure. 
  • Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 627
    blairs1 said:

Why would it lineup with a larger announcement? I agree on the very doubtful.
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 675
    edited January 8
    camhendy said:
    You'd think this years opener is going to be tucked somewhere in that lineup
    Deep Sea Diver is listed, from last years tour. Of the other bands listed Bully and Momma are the 2 that jump out to me. Bully toured with Pixies last summer, Momma has played with Pavement 
    Post edited by kmcmanus on
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,547
    This is just a rumor. I won't believe it until they hit the stage. And I still won't believe it the boots come out.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,800
    blairs1 said:

Typically the fests get announced first, then another tour announcement later (and not inline with a 10th of the month 10C post).

That being said, wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the tour dates and lottery info comes out before the end of the month.
  • Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 184
    blairs1 said:

Why wouldn’t bottle rock announce who’s playing which day today? Something is holding them back until January 10. It could be one of the other artists. Could be Pearl Jam. 

Same thing with the 10C presale. 10C presale for the single day is on 1/10 as well. Only the three day 10C presale is today. 

Like I mentioned. I’m in the very doubtful mindset but something is up.
  • Options
    jlindgren2jlindgren2 Reno Posts: 82
    one_stone said:
    just_one said:
    Bottlerock confirmed!! anyone can figure out the day specifically?
    See here: https://pearljam.com/tour - Even PJ doesn't know yet apparently
    Says May 24th...

"Festival runs May 24 - 26. Pearl Jam performance date TBA. " from the same page
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,172
    Frustrating how this is being dragged out. Wish they would get on with it so we can all book flights and time off work. 
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 675
    blairs1 said:
    blairs1 said:

Why wouldn’t bottle rock announce who’s playing which day today? Something is holding them back until January 10. It could be one of the other artists. Could be Pearl Jam. 

Same thing with the 10C presale. 10C presale for the single day is on 1/10 as well. Only the three day 10C presale is today. 

What’s holding them back til Wed is the desire to sell as many 3 days passes as possible. 
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,025
    drfox said:
    Frustrating how this is being dragged out. Wish they would get on with it so we can all book flights and time off work. 
    this...its like the new management doesnt have a clue of how many people actually flys and travels to see the band play

that being said i already reserved from June 26 to July 11 for work vacations, then i´ll just adjust according to the real dates
  • Options
    BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 627
    If they are playing that other Sac show, I wouldn’t expect it to be announced for a few weeks
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    one_stone said:
    just_one said:
    Bottlerock confirmed!! anyone can figure out the day specifically?
    See here: https://pearljam.com/tour - Even PJ doesn't know yet apparently
    Says May 24th...

"Festival runs May 24 - 26. Pearl Jam performance date TBA. " from the same page
    Strange I'm not seeing that.  Must be my phone.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    blairs1 said:
    blairs1 said:

Just how this fest operates. Last year the 3-day lineup was announced Jan 9 with passes on sale Jan 10, then single day lineup and tickets followed on Jan. 12.  Pearl Jam doesn't have a thing to do with it.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,180
    BV84003 said:
    blairs1 said:
    blairs1 said:

Just how this fest operates. Last year the 3-day lineup was announced Jan 9 with passes on sale Jan 10, then single day lineup and tickets followed on Jan. 12.  Pearl Jam doesn't have a thing to do with it.
    Most fests wait a while between full lineup announce and daily lineup announce. Definitely not strange or unusual
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 433
    On the tenC tour dates page states 5/24
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,752
    For what it’s worth, WMMR in Philly has a concert announcement today between 1030am-11am
    What did they announce?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,468
    I’m out on Bottlerock.  Nowhere to stay within any type of reasonable distance whatsoever and figures to give Dublin a run for its money as a shitshow of logistics.  But have fun those who are going.   
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    setlist41 said:
    On the tenC tour dates page states 5/24
    Also clearly states PJ performance date TBA
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,996
    Kearn5y said:
    For what it’s worth, WMMR in Philly has a concert announcement today between 1030am-11am
    What did they announce?
    Third Eye Blind

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    camhendy said:
    You'd think this years opener is going to be tucked somewhere in that lineup
    You’re probably right 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040
    Just announce the whole tour at once.  So annoying.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,347
    mcgruff10 said:
    yep
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    just_one said:
    drfox said:
    this...its like the new management doesnt have a clue of how many people actually flys and travels to see the band play

that being said i already reserved from June 26 to July 11 for work vacations, then i´ll just adjust according to the real dates
    They have a clue and also do not care. They book the shows. The shows sell out and they make a ton of money off Merch. They don’t owe us anything more than what they’re doing....this “announce so it works for my timeline” argument gets old. It’s the same every tour. We all go. It’ll work out. They will never announce early enough to please everyone. They could’ve announced a couple months ago and it wouldn’t have been early enough. 
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,431
    Drip-feeding the dates like this is frustrating but hopefully that's the last of the festivals to be announced and the rest of the tour can be announced soon. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,142
    Kwieneke said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    yep
    +1
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,142
    They could’ve announced a couple months ago and it wouldn’t have been early enough. 
    NOT true. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
This discussion has been closed.