The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• zachjgzachjg Posts: 105
    Awesome.  Thank you.
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,441
    JimmyV said:
    Wrigley, Baltimore and Fenway. Sign me up. 
    MSG run through Fenway is my road trip 🚘
    Can’t beat that. I’m hoping to do some combination of the msg/philly/baltimore/fenway shows as well. 
  • Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    edited December 2023
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    eboweddie said:
    Marley Park is an absolute disaster to get out of. Malahide similar but a taxi back to town would cost 40 quid. Worth it if you can. But I'd take any venue and deal.with it. Green day playing marley Park in 2024
    Disaster it is 

Dublin
    Manchester
    London
    Berlin
    Barcelona 

More to come
    @Facemeltor

I am aware that this post was written a while ago. But it raises a question. Does "more to come" refer to the rumored festivals at the end of the tour? Or does "more to come" refer to further non-festival dates?
    Just wait for the announcement 
    Wow. Very helpful. Didn't realize we were here in The Official 2024 Tour Announcement Thread.
  • seanclaxseanclax Posts: 546
    Zen23 said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    eboweddie said:
    Marley Park is an absolute disaster to get out of. Malahide similar but a taxi back to town would cost 40 quid. Worth it if you can. But I'd take any venue and deal.with it. Green day playing marley Park in 2024
    Disaster it is 

Dublin
    Manchester
    London
    Berlin
    Barcelona 

More to come
    @Facemeltor

I am aware that this post was written a while ago. But it raises a question. Does "more to come" refer to the rumored festivals at the end of the tour? Or does "more to come" refer to further non-festival dates?
    Wow. Very helpful. Didn't realize we were here in The Official 2024 Tour Announcement Thread.
    Has fecemeltor not given you enough information at this point.
    You already know there's going to be two more festivals.
    What more do you want?
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    By now we all know the european tour.  Its just a matter if monday truely is the announcement,  i aure hope só!!

Dublin
    manchester
    London x2
    Berlin x2
    Barcelona x2
    Madrid (mad cool festival)
    Lisbon (Nos alive Festival)
  • seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    eboweddie said:
    Disaster it is 

Dublin
    Manchester
    London
    Berlin
    Barcelona 

More to come
    @Facemeltor

What more do you want?
    Politeness maybe?
  • seanclaxseanclax Posts: 546
    edited December 2023
    bleecker said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    eboweddie said:
    Disaster it is 

Dublin
    Manchester
    London
    Berlin
    Barcelona 

More to come
    @Facemeltor

What more do you want?
    Politeness maybe?
    👍
    Post edited by seanclax on
  • Zen23Zen23 Posts: 453
    bleecker said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    eboweddie said:
    Disaster it is 

Dublin
    Manchester
    London
    Berlin
    Barcelona 

More to come
    @Facemeltor

What more do you want?
    Politeness maybe?
    Exactly. I expect politeness. And if some cannot provide either that or a willingness to help, I expect silence.
  • MSG is gonna be the harder 10c ticket to get than Philly. But…Philly should have F2F whereas MSG won’t and prices on third party sites are gonna be insane. Probably not as bad as 2022 but still.
    I’m putting in for MSG and praying I get into the other 5 Northeast shows. 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 6,433
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    eboweddie said:
    Disaster it is 

Dublin
    Manchester
    London
    Berlin
    Barcelona 

More to come
    @Facemeltor

What more do you want?
    FECEmeltor 😃 🤣 

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    Williston said:
    Williston said:
    Maroon 5 tickets for 5/17 in Vegas secured.... lol

Have to wonder if we see an Adam Levine drumming appearance at the 5/16 Vegas show
    They are playing 18th as well, so PJ can’t be playing MGM and T-Mobile is being used by Kane Brown. The Sphere is starting to become more possible.
    Think the Sphere fits, likely wasn't the original plan, but moved to the front. Along with the burbank test stage rumor, members of the band have been to the Sphere to check out U2, then again, who in music hasn't, but the Sphere isn't as far fetched as many believed in the begining. 366 ft tall Mike shredding to Black is just as entertaining as some random visuals of the desert. What U2 did isn't far off from what PJ would/could do for a show. 
    PJ fans better hope it's not the Sphere. Based on the U2 Ticket prices.
    PJ fans lost their collective shit and longed for 1991 Eddie when PJ tickets went past $100.

The price for PJ would be nowhere near the price of U2. U2 would always be more money, they are more well known and they always have had more extravagant shows. But coming from someone who’s already seen 2 U2 Sphere shows, it would be worth every penny. Imagine a PJ show with absolutely NO ECHO and 100% crystal clear audio. I could see PJ do 3 price tiers however. Maybe $160 for GA, $220 for sec 300-400 and $300 for sec 100-200.
    I agree with this but there are always going to be those fans who will lose their shite whenever ticket prices are higher then they were in 1991.
  • Spunkie said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    eboweddie said:
    Disaster it is 

Dublin
    Manchester
    London
    Berlin
    Barcelona 

More to come
    @Facemeltor

What more do you want?
    FECEmeltor 😃 🤣 

Haha 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,807
    Ohtani to the Dodgers

10 years / $700 million
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Ohtani to the Dodgers

10 years / $700 million
    whole lotta yens 

Montreal 98, 00, 03, 05, 11
    Toronto 03, 06, 11
    Ottawa 05, 11
    Quebec 05; Saratoga 00; Boston 04; Toledo 04
    Albany 06; Honolulu 06; Hartford 08
    Costa Rica 11
    London (Ont.), Hartford 13
    Quebec, Fenway 1 + 2 16; London 18
    EV Montreal (2), Berkeley II, Albany, Boston, London (UK)

• Ohtani to the Dodgers

10 years / $700 million
    Yeah, FUUUCK that! But good for him I guess. Now, on to the more important things - PJ can now announce their tour.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • RiotAct10RiotAct10 Posts: 1,618
    I have tried to follow some things in this thread to the best of my ability, and I have seen this touched on, but can anyone provide a little further information about the rumored Dublin venue? Long story short, I will be in Ireland around that time to see the Eras tour. Duh. But obviously if I PJ is playing and I am there, its a no brainer. Here's my question. A lot of what I have read says the venue, Marlay Park, is hard to get to. Can anyone elaborate on what that means? Obviously this place has concerts, and people go to them, so there must be a way to get to the venue whether is by car, train, rideshare, etc. So what's the deal there? I would just a little more specific information on how people do attend concerts there, as opposed to just seeing its difficult to do so. Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on that.
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth | 6.22.24 Dublin | 8.26.24 Noblesville
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • Wow that Ohtani contract, that’s about a billion in Canadian dollars.  Unreal.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    RiotAct10 said:
    I have tried to follow some things in this thread to the best of my ability, and I have seen this touched on, but can anyone provide a little further information about the rumored Dublin venue? Long story short, I will be in Ireland around that time to see the Eras tour. Duh. But obviously if I PJ is playing and I am there, its a no brainer. Here's my question. A lot of what I have read says the venue, Marlay Park, is hard to get to. Can anyone elaborate on what that means? Obviously this place has concerts, and people go to them, so there must be a way to get to the venue whether is by car, train, rideshare, etc. So what's the deal there? I would just a little more specific information on how people do attend concerts there, as opposed to just seeing its difficult to do so. Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on that.
    This info from promoters MCD relates to 2023 shows, but I anticipate not much will be different for PJ.

https://mcd.ie/news/marlay-park-2023-public-information-notice
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • brianpurcellbrianpurcell Posts: 14
    edited December 2023
    RiotAct10 said:
    Where abouts are you staying while in the city? There'll be special concert busses to the venue (Marathon), its also on a regular bus route. Be a pricey taxi out. There is a tram from city centre to where nearest stop is about 35 mins away. Its a disaster in the sense that a lot of the roads are essentially country roads (its right at the foot of some mountains) and so traffic is an absolute disaster. Inside its the same as any stage in a field.

Edit: link above has it all. Shuttle from the tram (Luas) is very handy, may do that myself actually

Post edited by brianpurcell on
  • YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,630
    edited December 2023
    Inhaler still listed as playing with Pearl Jam on TM for Ruoff show:

https://www.ticketmaster.com/pearl-jam-tickets/artist/735836
  • RiotAct10RiotAct10 Posts: 1,618
    edited December 2023
    ilockyer said:
    RiotAct10 said:
    This info from promoters MCD relates to 2023 shows, but I anticipate not much will be different for PJ.

Thank you! That is helpful.

I see the show starts at 5. Assuming that's an opening band, and approximate, but a bit earlier than I am used to, so when do these shows typically end? 9? 10? Thanks!
    Post edited by RiotAct10 on
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth | 6.22.24 Dublin | 8.26.24 Noblesville
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • RiotAct10 said:
    ilockyer said:
    RiotAct10 said:

Thank you! That is helpful.

I see the show starts at 5. Assuming that's an opening band, and approximate, but a bit earlier than I am used to, so when do these shows typically end? 9? 10? Thanks!

Does tend to be 2 support bands at these shows, would likely finish up at 10.30 as it's largely residential area. Would imagine an 8-8.15 start for PJ
  • Hotels booked for London and Berlin
    Portland, OR (November 29, 2013) | Seattle, WA (December 06, 2013) | Leeds, UK (July 08, 2014) | St Paul, MN (October 19, 2014) | Denver, CO (October 22, 2014) | Mexico City, MX (November 28, 2015) | Miami (April 09, 2016) | Boston 1 (August 05, 2016) | Prague (July 01, 2018) | Krakow (July 03, 2018) | Berlin (July 05, 2018) | Barcelona (July 10, 2018) | Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018) | Missoula, MT (August 13, 2018) | Ohana Festival (September 26, 2021) | Los Angeles (May 06, 2022) | Frankfurt (June 28, 2022) | Copenhagen (July 05, 2022) | London Hyde Park (July 08, 2022) | London Hyde Park (July 09, 2022) | Budapest (July 12, 2022) | New York (September 11, 2022) | St Paul (September 02, 2023) | Chicago (September 05, 2023) | Ft. Worth (September 15, 2023) | Austin (September 19, 2023) | Portland, OR (May 10, 2024) | Las Vegas, NV (May 16, 2024) | Las Vegas, NV (May 18, 2024) | Seattle, WA (May 28, 2024) | Seattle, WA (May 30, 2024) | Manchester (June 25, 2024) | Missoula (August 22, 2024) | Indianapolis (August 26, 2024) | Chicago (August 31, 2024) | Philadelphia (September 09, 2024) | Baltimore (September 12, 2024)
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    Hotels booked for London and Berlin
    Where did you book in London?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,097
    I booked the premier inn London Woolwich. Whilst everyone piles on to the tube going into Central London, I’m hoping to get on the Uber boat in the opposite direction. 
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    Only one day to go hopefully!!! Everyones ready for monday? What are we thinking? 9am gmt?
  • SM187650SM187650 Posts: 770
    I bought IDLES tickets last night for May 3rd in Vancouver. If I’m flying there for pj on May 4 and 6 it will be sweet to catch them too. 
  • Hotels booked for Manchester, London and Barcelona, still undecided about Berlin and the Dublin show seems to be a right pain in the arse to get to.. not to mention the already astronomical hotel prices already in Dublin 
    Manchester 09, Hyde Park 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 1+2 2012, EV Manchester 2012, EV London 1+2 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, EV London 1+2 2017, EV Dublin 2017, London 2018, Milan 2018, Padova 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2018, EV Florence 2019, EV Barolo 2019, EV Madrid 2019, Berlin 2022, London 1+2 2022, Budapest 2022, Krakow 2022, Amsterdam 2022
    Manchester 2024
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,650
    Spunkie said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    seanclax said:
    Zen23 said:
    eboweddie said:
    Disaster it is 

Dublin
    Manchester
    London
    Berlin
    Barcelona 

More to come
    @Facemeltor

What more do you want?
    FECEmeltor 😃 🤣 

That's a job I don't want.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • OceanSoul71OceanSoul71 Posts: 83
    edited December 2023
    The Rock said:
    Hotels booked for London and Berlin
    Where did you book in London?

a bit south of O2 by train doubletree Greenwich 
    Post edited by OceanSoul71 on
    Portland, OR (November 29, 2013) | Seattle, WA (December 06, 2013) | Leeds, UK (July 08, 2014) | St Paul, MN (October 19, 2014) | Denver, CO (October 22, 2014) | Mexico City, MX (November 28, 2015) | Miami (April 09, 2016) | Boston 1 (August 05, 2016) | Prague (July 01, 2018) | Krakow (July 03, 2018) | Berlin (July 05, 2018) | Barcelona (July 10, 2018) | Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018) | Missoula, MT (August 13, 2018) | Ohana Festival (September 26, 2021) | Los Angeles (May 06, 2022) | Frankfurt (June 28, 2022) | Copenhagen (July 05, 2022) | London Hyde Park (July 08, 2022) | London Hyde Park (July 09, 2022) | Budapest (July 12, 2022) | New York (September 11, 2022) | St Paul (September 02, 2023) | Chicago (September 05, 2023) | Ft. Worth (September 15, 2023) | Austin (September 19, 2023) | Portland, OR (May 10, 2024) | Las Vegas, NV (May 16, 2024) | Las Vegas, NV (May 18, 2024) | Seattle, WA (May 28, 2024) | Seattle, WA (May 30, 2024) | Manchester (June 25, 2024) | Missoula (August 22, 2024) | Indianapolis (August 26, 2024) | Chicago (August 31, 2024) | Philadelphia (September 09, 2024) | Baltimore (September 12, 2024)
This discussion has been closed.