Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    Oceans 98 said:
    Anyone got the latest list of all the rumored dates for 2024?

Check the first post in this thread.
    Thanks.  I'm not on here much lol
    St. Louis 07/02/98, St. Louis 10/11/00, New York 07/08/03, New York 07/09/03, Chicago 05/16/06, Chicago 05/17/06, Bridge School 10/21/06, Bridge School 10/22/06, Chicago 07/05/07, Chicago 07/24/09, Kansas City 05/03/10, St Louis 05/04/10, PJ20 09/03/11, PJ20 09/04/11, Chicago 07/19/13, St. Louis 10/03/14, Ohana 09/24/21 (EV/Earthings), Ohana 09/25/21 (EV/Earthlings), Ohana 09/26/21, Nashville 09/16/22, Louisville 09/17/22, St. Louis 09/18/22, Oklahoma City 09/20/22

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,934
    Anyone else thinking that might release all 4 legs at different times?

I have a feeling they will do so in order to have a fresh new lottery for each leg. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options

I have a feeling they will do so in order to have a fresh new lottery for each leg. 
    Monday is likely Euro only 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,332

Yep that’s what I expect based on past practice. Also, releasing one leg at a time will allow them to maximize sales for each leg. 
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,028

100% they will announce each leg on a different time.

Europe hopefully next monday 
    Us leg 1 - mid january alongside album annoucement and first single

• Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 648
    Hope New Zealand actually happens - guide books purchased for Christmas presents!
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,089
    edited December 2023
    just_one said:

Do you think the stadium shows (Wrigley, Missoula, Fenway) will be announced along with Leg 1?  No way they wait until the Leg 2 announcement with those.  Stadium shows tend to be announced way earlier than arena shows. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,399
    JojoRice said:
    just_one said:

Do you think the stadium shows (Wrigley, Missoula, Fenway) will be announced along with Leg 1?  No way they wait until the Leg 2 announcement with those.  Stadium shows tend to be announced way earlier than arena shows. 
    One would hope so, at least for the people living around Seattle :)   It's always really hard when the separatey leg announcements, because Seattle is PJ Mecca, and people flock to Seattle from all over.  If Seattle is your, it's one of the closest cities to me kind of thing, your f'd, because people on other legs can put in for it as priority 1, so they can get their show elsewhere, and then seattle.

I'm always hoping they announce it was one big tour, so you can't duplicate 1st priority like that :)
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    just_one said:

I don't think that was the case for 2016. I recall securing my Philly tickets for the spring tour well before the August Fenway shows were announced. 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    JojoRice said:
    just_one said:

I don't think that was the case for 2016. I recall securing my Philly tickets for the spring tour well before the August Fenway shows were announced. 
    Yes but the 2016 Fenway & Wrigley shows were way after the Spring leg that year and they had a few festival shows before those.  The 2016 Fenway/Wrigley shows didnt have arenas mixed in like the 2023 Fall tour will be.  That's why those shows had their own seperate lottery. 
    Post edited by JojoRice on

• Options
    Could possibly go...
    -Euro lottery
    -Leg 1 lottery
    -Stadium lottery
    -Leg 2 lottery

• Options
    I feel like in 16 or 18 or maybe both they announced stadiums along with spring leg but the ticketing dates for stadiums were a few weeks later than for the spring shows.  Someone can probably dig up the announcement to confirm, but anyway, Monday figures to be Euro only.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options

100% they are a business and want to maximize profits. Don't care about fans having to book travel, take pto, manage a budget.. etc.. 
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    I feel like in 16 or 18 or maybe both they announced stadiums along with spring leg but the ticketing dates for stadiums were a few weeks later than for the spring shows.  Someone can probably dig up the announcement to confirm, but anyway, Monday figures to be Euro only.  
    Email announcing the presale for the spring dates was sent on 1/19, the email announcing Fenway & Wrigley was on 2/4..

JojoRice said:
    JojoRice said:
    just_one said:

Yes but the 2016 Fenway & Wrigley shows were way after the Spring leg that year and they had a few festival shows before those.  The 2016 Fenway/Wrigley shows didnt have arenas mixed in like the 2023 Fall tour will be.  That's why those shows had their own seperate lottery. 
    Gotcha 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,438
    JojoRice said:
    Could possibly go...
    -Euro lottery
    -Leg 1 lottery
    -Stadium lottery
    -Leg 2 lottery
    I would hope the stadium shows are included in the broad leg 2 lottery. Selfishly I'd love for all NA shows to be one lottery but that might be getting greedy.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,058
    Is Fenway concert sales on ticketmaster something new? I thought it was always done on the MLB site. 
  • Options
    Also, what was the date again for Augusta, Maine?
  • Options
    February 29, 2025. 
  • Options
    September 26th, 1996

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,906
    steven87 said:
    February 29, 2025

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,471
    steven87 said:

Yep that’s what I expect based on past practice. Also, releasing one leg at a time will allow them to maximize sales for each leg. 
    Also gives them time to deal with seating issues if it were to happen again! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    steven87 said:

When it happens again 😂
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Email announcing the presale for the spring dates was sent on 1/19, the email announcing Fenway & Wrigley was on 2/4..

Went back and checked.  1/19/16 announced all shows April arenas through August stadiums.  1/18/16 was the date of record to be eligible for any draws.  The lottery process itself was divided into arenas first and then stadiums second. 

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,471
    steven87 said:

When it happens again 😂
    😂 I don’t want to jinx it but just thought about what happened last time damn that was a bitchfest and 1/2 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,384
    PJNB said:
    Is Fenway concert sales on ticketmaster something new? I thought it was always done on the MLB site. 
    They use Ticketmaster to sell the Platinum tickets now, all other sales still through MLB site.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options

Went back and checked.  1/19/16 announced all shows April arenas through August stadiums.  1/18/16 was the date of record to be eligible for any draws.  The lottery process itself was divided into arenas first and then stadiums second. 
    Good catch... I didn't open the emails, just searched 2016 tour in my inbox & went off the subjects. 
  • Options
    steven87 said:

Let’s just hope there’s only one reassignment this time around. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,998
    Wrigley, Baltimore and Fenway. Sign me up. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    steven87 said:

When it happens again 😂
    😂 I don’t want to jinx it but just thought about what happened last time damn that was a bitchfest and 1/2 
    I thought the first draw was pretty damn good last tour. 😁 I wasn't mad when they had to redraw, I was just annoyed with 10C being in the 300s. 
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    February 29, 2025. 
    touche
This discussion has been closed.