Options

Pearl Jam 2023 U.S. Tour Announcement

Comments

• Options
    LedbetterdaysLedbetterdays Round Rock, Texas Posts: 555
    Finally! proper Austin shows in a fantastic venue!
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    tbergs said:
    aNiMaL said:
    Still no Seattle. Sad. Been since 2018.  :|
    Better than most of the country. First shows in MN since 2014 and before that 2006. Granted, Chicago is a close drive so we've had opportunities in the region.
    That's a good point. I am still holding out hope for an epic couple of Gorge shows this summer for the Seattle PNW crowd.
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,203
    Newbie here to the 10C lottery system, got mine in within 5 minutes of release. For those who have dealt with the system, how likely is someone to get their request.
    In 2020 i got all 7 shows I requested.  Expect the same here.
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,931
    Enjoy the shows u guys going.. 
    Cheers 
    Cheers, dude👍
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Enjoy the shows u guys going.. 
    Cheers 
    Are you going to any?
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631
    Can we get further clarification on how the GA/Res lottery will work

Will Priority one entries have a better shot at GA than priority 2 or 3 for a certain show?  

Or will all available tickets be given out in order of priority, regardless of rank, and then after all seats are accounted for, GA is randomly selected from both priority levels equally?

Thanks for any info you can provide
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    Can we get further clarification on how the GA/Res lottery will work

Will Priority one entries have a better shot at GA than priority 2 or 3 for a certain show?  

Or will all available tickets be given out in order of priority, regardless of rank, and then after all seats are accounted for, GA is randomly selected from both priority levels equally?

Thanks for any info you can provide
    Priority matters.
    Priority matters.

Like always, they choose 1st Priority entries first.  If tickets remain, they choose 2nd Priority  entries and so on.  This has been true for every lottery.  
  • Options
    DJSim22DJSim22 Hastings MN Posts: 4
    Crossing my fingers I get the 2 tickets I requested for St. Paul 8/31.  I want to take my 65 year old father who also is a PJ fan but has never seen them in person.  
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Amazing to see them going back out on the road. Congrats to the middle of the country. I would love to go to Austin but already have an October trip planned for the Grand Prix. Enjoy folks, I am sitting these out. Good luck in the lottery, hope everyone gets their wish!
  • Options
    ski4ski4 Posts: 261
    9 stops in 4 states?    are you kidding me? a "us tour"?    and then you put out touring band 2023 deep playlists for this ?    you are no longer a touring band.    this is lazy, posh bougie band at it's finest.   the last time you were a touring band was in like 2014.    jesus testament works harder.   even the old dude from the monkeys is out there working working and "touring" in his 70's .    how about a few gigs for the fans that want travel to see us tour again 2023
    "The only thing I ever saw that came close to Objective Journalism was a closed-circuit TV setup that watched shoplifters in the General Store at Woody Creek, Colorado." hst
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,537
    ski4 said:
    9 stops in 4 states?    are you kidding me? a "us tour"?    and then you put out touring band 2023 deep playlists for this ?    you are no longer a touring band.    this is lazy, posh bougie band at it's finest.   the last time you were a touring band was in like 2014.    jesus testament works harder.   even the old dude from the monkeys is out there working working and "touring" in his 70's .    how about a few gigs for the fans that want travel to see us tour again 2023
    Well they could be playing zero shows and decide they have enough money and ride off into the sunset....
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,252
    I always do the Chicago shows, but might mix it up and try for Austin this year.
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    ski4 said:
    Sorry they aren't playing in your area, bro.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,160
    LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
  • Options
    For anyone who has experience traveling...
    How successful have you been at getting tix to multiple shows? I want to do the full Texas run but I'm nervous about getting shut out. Should I just hit F2F every day like its my job and hope I get one or two through the lotto? I traveled to Ohana 21 but that was easy since tickets were plentiful. Anyone in the Texas market know how much of a draw PJ is there? Any help would be seriously appreciated! So excited!
    Philadelphia 1 (April 28, 2016)
    Sea.Hear.Now Festival (September 18, 2021)
    Ohana Festival Encore Weekend (October 01, 2021)
    Ohana Festival Encore Weekend (October 02, 2021)
    MSG (September 11, 2022)
    Camden (September 14, 2022)
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,133
    I seemed to have no issue with a Nashville/St . Louis run off tickets in the initial 2020 offering. Fingers crossed for you!

Trying to figure out my possibilities. Think I can only make that second Fort Worth show. The Texas shows have me excited for a potential Atlanta return in 2024!
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,296
    I’m leaning on trying for Chicago II fly in on 6th catch show on the 7th fly out Friday 8th! Will try for Reserved as my 1st option and do GA/reserved as 2nd option 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 3,996
    If I read the announcement correctly , no lottery for rows 1-2 or 9-10; seniority based reserved only ! Yes - I realize there is a GA pit at each show ..
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    inglewoodinglewood Posts: 37
    Does it make sense to preference both "GA or Reserved" and "Reserved" for the same show?  Not quite sure how this works...
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,296
    locked said:
    If I read the announcement correctly , no lottery for rows 1-2 or 9-10; seniority based reserved only ! Yes - I realize there is a GA pit at each show ..
    Yeah that would only apply if it was all seated in the front of stage! With these shows best seats for seniority members are the one’s starting at the corners of the stage heading back! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    edited April 2023
    I didn't understand the commemorative ticket description. If I have one ticket each for two shows (2 tickets total) would I need two commemorative ticket packages or one ticket package? I thought one. I hope to finally visit Austin. Good reason to visit.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    BT71946BT71946 Posts: 12
    Anyone else get a request number on their screen but no confirmation email?
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,359
    BT71946 said:
    Check your spam. A lot of people have said the email is going there.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,502
    RP112579 said:
    BT71946 said:
    Check your spam. A lot of people have said the email is going there.
    Mine ended up there as well. It will say from Tickets Today.
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,933
    They’ll just be warmed up and the tour will be finished. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    quarterpastquarterpast Posts: 185
    edited April 2023
    Submitted for both Austin dates (via 10Club) and found my confirmation in my junk folder, FYI. 
    Post edited by quarterpast on
    rock bands may come and rock bands may go...
    but rock n roll will live forever! - ray davies
  • Options
    Noob question here.  Turning 40 this year, and for my bday wife said if pj tours we can go see them out of town.  But now im trying to see about getting 3 tickets for the Indy so wife me and my 6yr old son can go.  it looks like 10c presale is for only 2 tickets.  is there any other way of trying to get the third ticket by doing lawn seats and hope i can score one more when they go on sale to public?
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,502
    Noob question here.  Turning 40 this year, and for my bday wife said if pj tours we can go see them out of town.  But now im trying to see about getting 3 tickets for the Indy so wife me and my 6yr old son can go.  it looks like 10c presale is for only 2 tickets.  is there any other way of trying to get the third ticket by doing lawn seats and hope i can score one more when they go on sale to public?
    Yes, that or when the F2F sales start you should be able to pick up a lawn seat I would think.
  • Options
    Yes, that or when the F2F sales start you should be able to pick up a lawn seat I would think.
    Thanks, thats what i was thinking.  Hopefully ill get the two and then figure the third one out when that time comes. 
  • Options
    ski4ski4 Posts: 261
    RP112579 said:
    ski4 said:
    Sorry they aren't playing in your area, bro.
    they aren't really playing in anyones area... 4 states???????   chicago is a fun show. i know,   i drove out for the 2018 wrigley show.... but the reality is this used to be a band that was about the fans.  what a great way to combat "the climate crisis"   you all drive or fly to us...  now it seems they are about themselves ,   what the easiest way to make quick money with little work.       where do we fill up arena's the easiest and call it a trip???   pretty lame .......  after a lame last album.     they may have finally jumped the shark after all these years......   what a bummer.
    "The only thing I ever saw that came close to Objective Journalism was a closed-circuit TV setup that watched shoplifters in the General Store at Woody Creek, Colorado." hst