Options

Ohana Pricing history & logistics

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934

Man that ultimate VIP 3 day page for $9950.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    I'm looking for two for Sunday if anyone has them. 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,928
    Tomorrow is the Fandiem drawing. Good luck if you entered. 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,248
    I got an email from Ohana today saying price increases August 7.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 640
    Me too.
    That's a first. Many times prices have gone down on unsold Ohana tix, as the date got closer.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    Seems like a way to scare people into buying now! 

Sneaky LiveNation!
  • Options
    OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 640
    Yep. Pretty effective marketing strategy, I would think.
  • Options
    A lot of festivals use tiered pricing but I think it’s new for Ohana.  Anyway I can’t make it this year but for anyone who has never been or never seen Ed solo, it’s a great time.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Its dynamic pricing. Ok I went once. It is more intimate than you would guess, and right on the beach. VIP not worth it IMHO. I like the line up this year. The Backseat Lovers are great live. And don't try to get an uber after the show. Go to the rib joint and get some OK eats, strong drinks and a cover band. Do not expect Franklins or the Memphis BBQ Co.
  • Options

Weird they are doing this, now. Maybe increase the price of tickets for next year's event. 

GlowGirl said:
    Tomorrow is the Fandiem drawing. Good luck if you entered. 

Hope someone here on the forum wins this 
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    Its dynamic pricing. Ok I went once. It is more intimate than you would guess, and right on the beach. VIP not worth it IMHO. I like the line up this year. The Backseat Lovers are great live. And don't try to get an uber after the show. Go to the rib joint and get some OK eats, strong drinks and a cover band. Do not expect Franklins or the Memphis BBQ Co.
    Agree on all counts except I consider it more tiered than dynamic pricing.  To me dynamic is what TM does when the price of platinums fluctuates even daily.  In this instance with Ohana it’s more like a one time change.  Not that they promised it’s a one time but that’s my interpretation.  

• Options
    Get_Right said:
    Agree on all counts except I consider it more tiered than dynamic pricing.  To me dynamic is what TM does when the price of platinums fluctuates even daily.  In this instance with Ohana it’s more like a one time change.  Not that they promised it’s a one time but that’s my interpretation.  

That is fair. But is similar, demand goes up and so do the prices.
  • Options
    Watch for news about the shuttle and stay near the shuttle’s origin.  

• Options
    Well that shuttle spot isn’t helping me with lodging location. But glad it’s finally released. 
  • Options
    I found fan to fan Sunday tickets for 175 a piece the other day. I feel like that was a pretty good deal and takes the stress out of traveling cross country without that day in hand. 
  • Options

Now that the 2023 Schedule is out, how's your #OhanaFest weekend planning out?
    Don't miss out on these incredible performances! GA Friday and Saturday Tickets are available but going fast ohanafest.com

• Options
    Ohana Festival

Ohana Festival is happening September 29-October 1 at Doheny Beach State Park. The music & storytellers schedule is out now! See Eddie Vedder and Earthlings, Deaf Charlie, Glen Hansard, Foo Fighters, and many many more.

Some one-day and weekend charity tickets are available. And don’t forget there is no onsite parking, so get your shuttle pass too.

*Note: the shuttle passes are almost sold out so secure yours quickly.*
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Ohana Festival

Ohana Festival is happening September 29-October 1 at Doheny Beach State Park. The music & storytellers schedule is out now! See Eddie Vedder and Earthlings, Deaf Charlie, Glen Hansard, Foo Fighters, and many many more.

Some one-day and weekend charity tickets are available. And don’t forget there is no onsite parking, so get your shuttle pass too.

Are you going this year,  D?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    demetrios said:
    Ohana Festival

Not this year, unfortunately. We were thinking about travelling to Ohana or Seattle for the EV shows for our honey moon. Maybe next year.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    demetrios said:
    mrussel1 said:
    demetrios said:
    Ohana Festival

Not this year, unfortunately. We were thinking about travelling to Ohana or Seattle for the EV shows for our honey moon. Maybe next year.
    Didn't know you were getting married!  Congrats!  

Let me know if you want me to pick you up the Eddie Vedder rug.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    demetrios said:
    mrussel1 said:
    demetrios said:
    Ohana Festival

Didn't know you were getting married!  Congrats!  

Let me know if you want me to pick you up the Eddie Vedder rug.  

Thanks! :)

Will do though shipping that rug to Canada, would be a lot of mula. 
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,956
    HOLD UP...

PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• Options
    curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,264
    That caught my eye too. It's a business run by a woman in San Clemente: all-natural, gluten-free frozen treats. No idea if it's more than a coincidence.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Options
    The food lines last year were absolutely absurd.  I hope they bring in more vendors or do something else.  
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248
    mrussel1 said:
    The food lines last year were absolutely absurd.  I hope they bring in more vendors or do something else.  
    Yeah, some of those lines were terrible and they've never been great. Before 5 usually isn't too bad, but once all the late arrivals show up for the main act it gets out of control. Nothing as bad as the merch line for this year's tour, but you definitely needed a few beverages in hand to suffice until you got food.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    I went in 2021.  ^^^^^^^ Go early get a prime spot. Plenty of drinks, food and bathrooms. Then just chill on your blanket while LA shows up LOL.