*** the DONALD J TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY A CONVICTED FELON thread ***

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,625
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    Interviews and questions makes sense. BUT IT HAS TO BE SOLO!!!
    I don't give a fuck.  Memorizing information and speaking off the cuff aren't actually required to be a president.  You have advisors.  It's about judgement.

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,029
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    i read on threads that trump is now voting against the florida 6 week abortion ban. this is going to hurt desantis. also he is now in favor of having insurance pay for ivf.

so which is it?

as if people are going to forget that he is the one that appointed the 3 justices that overturned roe v wade and subsequently bragged about it. also, there is video tape of him saying that there should be punishment for women that have an abortion.

seems fair...

opinion piece but it fits..

trump has yet to apologize for the incident. because having the last name trump means never having to say you are sorry.

New Details Shed True Horror of Trump’s Fight at Arlington Cemetery

https://www.yahoo.com/news/details-shed-true-horror-trump-145913709.html

It turns out the fight between Donald Trump’s campaign staff and an Arlington National Cemetery official Monday was worse than we thought. The assaulted cemetery employee was a woman, and she didn’t want to press charges because she was afraid of retaliation from Trump supporters.

The New York Times reports that the woman filed an incident report with the military, but opted not to proceed further with law enforcement authorities at Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall in Virginia, which has jurisdiction over the cemetery. Trump and his campaign have been scrambling to explain away the physical altercation, posting a message of thanks from a military family, blaming the cemetery official, and even accusing her of having a “mental health episode.”

Taking photographs or video at a military cemetery for political purposes is prohibited under federal law, particularly in Arlington National Cemetery’s Section 60, where recent military casualties are buried. After participating in a wreath-laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknowns on the third anniversary of the Abbey Gate attack in Afghanistan, Trump visited Section 60 with family members of Marines killed in the attack—and with cameras. The cemetery official tried to stop Trump’s campaign staffers from filming and taking photos, leading to them pushing the official and calling her names.

It turns out that the official’s concern was warranted, after Trump released photos and a video of his visit to Section 60, which was supposed to be private and closed to the press. The family of Master Sgt. Andrew Marckesano, whose gravesite was shown in those photos, issued a statement saying that they did not give permission for the grave to be filmed or used by the Trump campaign.

“[A]ccording to our conversation with Arlington National Cemetery, the Trump campaign staffers did not adhere to the rules that were set in place for this visit to Staff Sergeant Hoover’s gravesite in Section 60, which lays directly next to my brother’s grave,” said Marckesano’s sister Michele in the statement. 

“We hope that those visiting this sacred site understand that these were real people who sacrificed for our freedom and that they are honored and respected accordingly,” she added.

One politician who was with Trump at the cemetery on Monday, Utah Governor Spencer Cox, apologized on X (formerly Twitter) for using photos from the section in a campaign email.

“This was not a campaign event and was never intended to be used by the campaign,” Cox wrote. “It did not go through the proper channels and should not have been sent. My campaign will be sending out an apology.”

The Trump campaign, however, has not. Republican vice presidential nominee J.D. Vance accused the media of blowing it out of proportion.

“Apparently somebody at Arlington Cemetery, some staff member had a little disagreement with somebody,” Vance said. “And they have turned — the media has turned this into a national news story.”

The more the Trump campaign refuses to acknowledge even the appearance of disrespect at a military cemetery, as well as the possible violation of federal law, the more likely the incident won’t go away, especially given Trump’s dismal reputation with military veterans

gop platform giving rights to fetuses is weird

https://x.com/mintimm/status/1829291534627295521

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,132
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    lol trump is such a loser.

it just goes to show that if you piss enough people off, many of them will sue you.

trump is going to get more and more outlandish as this election continues to slip away from him. his supporters will too.

trump is going to get more and more outlandish as this election continues to slip away from him. his supporters will too.
    Yep I’m expecting him to drop the N word to describe her on an open mic somewhere on the road or his car! Or someone from his campaign. 

it just goes to show that if you piss enough people off, many of them will sue you.

As I recall it's not the first time Jack White or the White Stripes music have been used by Trump

• BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,285
    mickeyrat said:

As I recall it's not the first time Jack White or the White Stripes music have been used by Trump
    The theme song for his hair is "Dead Leaves & The Dirty Ground."
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
    We’re leading in the internet 😂😂 wtf is that go ahead look it up I’m tired of putting up links 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,112
    Interviews and questions makes sense. BUT IT HAS TO BE SOLO!!!
    Yes?

Will there be 2 chairs in the oval office?
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,112
    The Juggler has been trying to explain this from the left if you don't feel like listening to me 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,405
    mickeyrat said:
    seems fair...

That's hilarious 

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,012

"Suckers and losers" 
    so windmill bacon is trending.

i'll give you one guess why.

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,195
    so windmill bacon is trending.

i'll give you one guess why.
    Pigs are finally flying?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©

my how things change in a day or two....

mickeyrat said:
    We all need to have fun laugh more this idiot is clueless about how this makes him come off! Thanks Trumpollini for picking the worst VP ever he makes Palin look like a genius 
    mickeyrat said:
    my how things change in a day or two....

I wish he had the courage to admit his true position on abortion: it's whatever's politically expedient at the particular moment, with the exception that he is 100-percent pro-choice with respect to pregnancies he accidentally causes.
    mickeyrat said:
    We all need to have fun laugh more this idiot is clueless about how this makes him come off! Thanks Trumpollini for picking the worst VP ever he makes Palin look like a genius 
    The thing is that Vance is actually very smart but he is just cynically pretending not to be because that's what's politically expedient to his base of voters. Palin was actually not particularly smart.

When Trump says a lot of the stupid things he says, it's not always clear whether he knows that what he's saying is nonsense. That's why it's sometimes hard to say that a specific Trump statement is a lie, because it's not necessarily clear whether he knows the statement is false, and a lie is a knowing falsehood, not just any falsehood. When Vance says a lot of the stupid things he says, he almost always knows better and is deliberately deceiving people.
    BF25394 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    The thing is that Vance is actually very smart but he is just cynically pretending not to be because that's what's politically expedient to his base of voters. Palin was actually not particularly smart.

When Trump says a lot of the stupid things he says, it's not always clear whether he knows that what he's saying is nonsense. That's why it's sometimes hard to say that a specific Trump statement is a lie, because it's not necessarily clear whether he knows the statement is false, and a lie is a knowing falsehood, not just any falsehood. When Vance says a lot of the stupid things he says, he almost always knows better and is deliberately deceiving people.
    Ok so JD plays a fool and Trumpollini is a fool?