Options

Matt drumming on Foo Fighters tour?

Comments

• Options
    smile6680smile6680 Posts: 342
    Zod said:
    3days said:
    I'm stunned by people's perspectives on the FF/RHCP tour. I went mainly for the Foos. RHCP were more of a rap/rock curiosity to me at the time.

Madison, WI 2000. I thought FF were not great. They sounded like they were struggling, out of whack, and bored. Loud? Sure. Dave was sick, which might explain the whole thing. 20ish years later, an acquaintance of mine revealed that he had attended the same show. His first recollection was that FF "sucked" that night. Perhaps that show was just a bad night for them. 
    Why are you stunned? If Grohl was sick that would seem to explain why they had a bad night. 

I can guarantee you, that band was anything but bored when they played Umass.

They tore the roof off the place and the connection between Grohl & Hawkins was on full display; every time DG pulled away from the mic he was up on Hawkins' drum riser head banging and shredding. The energy was off the charts. 

It was the same in Vancouver.  FF tore the roof down, and then RHCP had to follow.   Dave Grohl took his guitar (must of been hooked up wirelessly) on a tour of the arena.  The whole crowd was on fire.    RHCP struggled to follow it up.

Kind of like that time I saw Hole open for Marilyn Manson.   It was mostly a grunge/Hole crowed that showed up for the show.   The Hole set was really good, but Marilyn Manson completely struggled to win over the crowd.
    Yes. Went right through the crowd up in Maine also. 
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 592
    mace1229 said:
    I'm thinking the Foos drummer will be announced this week. Looks like Matt could still be in the running, at least for some touring gigs.
    You think he was bullshitting when he shot down the rumor?
    I wouldn't say he definitively shot it down. He just said he did not join the Foo Fighters. Don't have to be an official member to sit in for a couple shows. ;)
    I guess that is true. Didn't Matt wait until after the 98 tour to join Pearl Jam? I think I remember PJ even announcing he wasn't a member, just the tour drummer at that point.
    But if you're right, I don't see it being more than a few shows or festivals. 
    If I remember correctly he wasn’t even a full member for Binaural, seems like that was mentioned in the album press run. I think he was made official (or at least we found out he was) around Riot Act.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,162
    edited April 2023
    3days said:
    3days said:
    I'm stunned by people's perspectives on the FF/RHCP tour. I went mainly for the Foos. RHCP were more of a rap/rock curiosity to me at the time.

Madison, WI 2000. I thought FF were not great. They sounded like they were struggling, out of whack, and bored. Loud? Sure. Dave was sick, which might explain the whole thing. 20ish years later, an acquaintance of mine revealed that he had attended the same show. His first recollection was that FF "sucked" that night. Perhaps that show was just a bad night for them. 
    Why are you stunned? If Grohl was sick that would seem to explain why they had a bad night. 

They tore the roof off the place and the connection between Grohl & Hawkins was on full display; every time DG pulled away from the mic he was up on Hawkins' drum riser head banging and shredding. The energy was off the charts. 
    Because it's like the Twilight Zone. I'm living in a different dimension from most other people.

Perhaps the folly is in my perception. Especially at the time, I had really high expectations of the Foos. The memory I have was the crowd gamely singing and pogoing to a band that was just going through the motions. They didn't even sound good to me. I wonder if my expectations were just too high. Although it gets weirder... The person I attended the show with thought FF were "just okay". 20 years later, someone else (who attends FF concerts now) recalled the Foos were bad that night. BUT now someone has found an article suggesting that FF were the better act that night... Beats me.

My memory of RHCP was also different. The audience exploded and bounced with the opening 1-2 punch of "Around the World" and "Give It Away". After which, 3 of the Chilis sprinted off stage, leaving only John. He lead a playfully weird, yet joyful seismic singalong of Elton John's "Your Song". Immediately afterward, the other Chilis ran back out and started rocking again.... and the audience went bananas. Lots of other fun moments that night, including the rabid crowd participation during "Sir Psycho Sexy" and a ferocious cover of "Search and Destroy". But none of my fun memories involve Dave and co. 

As far as Dave being sick - Sure, I'm willing to believe it could've stifled the performance. But it seems odd that his voice or performance would've only been affected that one night.

I didn't attend the Massachusetts show, so I can't speak to that one. Madison may have had more moshing during the Foos (I honestly don't recall), but I'm not sure that early mosh pit activity is necessarily the best indicator of overall performance, or even crowd enthusiasm.
    So many things can impact a time you see a band.   Could be a band had an off night.  Could be seat location (no matter what people say, I think it's more fun to be at the front, and less fun to be at the back).   Something bad might of happened earlier in the day, and can taint ones experience.  When you have a situation where it's kind of almost a dual headliner... you can have a shift in who the crowd is there to see.   Do you have a foo fighters crowd, an rhcp crowd, a mix of both.  It can have a big impact.

It's possible the one you went to, that RHCP were better that night.  I can only speak to the one I went too.. where I was like.. I think I'm good with RHCP for a while (luckily they redeemed themselves at the Seattle PJ shows later in the year).

That being said I've seen RHCP 6 times.  Lolla '92, Vancouver '96, L.A. 99/00 (millennium show), Vancouver 2000, and the two opening sets for PJ in Nov 2000.  Only the one I saw with the Foo Fighters opening was lacklustre, the other 5 times were pretty good.

Kind of like how with U2 I'm at 3 out of 5 were really good.  1 was ok, and 1 was lacklustre.
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    3days said:
    3days said:

Because it's like the Twilight Zone. I'm living in a different dimension from most other people.

Perhaps the folly is in my perception. Especially at the time, I had really high expectations of the Foos. The memory I have was the crowd gamely singing and pogoing to a band that was just going through the motions. They didn't even sound good to me. I wonder if my expectations were just too high. Although it gets weirder... The person I attended the show with thought FF were "just okay". 20 years later, someone else (who attends FF concerts now) recalled the Foos were bad that night. BUT now someone has found an article suggesting that FF were the better act that night... Beats me.

My memory of RHCP was also different. The audience exploded and bounced with the opening 1-2 punch of "Around the World" and "Give It Away". After which, 3 of the Chilis sprinted off stage, leaving only John. He lead a playfully weird, yet joyful seismic singalong of Elton John's "Your Song". Immediately afterward, the other Chilis ran back out and started rocking again.... and the audience went bananas. Lots of other fun moments that night, including the rabid crowd participation during "Sir Psycho Sexy" and a ferocious cover of "Search and Destroy". But none of my fun memories involve Dave and co. 

As far as Dave being sick - Sure, I'm willing to believe it could've stifled the performance. But it seems odd that his voice or performance would've only been affected that one night.

I didn't attend the Massachusetts show, so I can't speak to that one. Madison may have had more moshing during the Foos (I honestly don't recall), but I'm not sure that early mosh pit activity is necessarily the best indicator of overall performance, or even crowd enthusiasm.

Likewise, I can only speak of the UMASS show & none others. That was me that posted the Madison article, and it wasn't mean as a gotcha (I think they played Madison a couple times that year, I legit thought that article might have been from the other show based on your review). 

We base our opinions on our own experiences, I get it. I had high expectations for both bands. Foo exceeded those expectations by a wide margin, Chili's fell way short by a similar margin. Foo's energy was off the charts... meanwhile I remember Flea putting on a sweater & complaining about how cold it was in the arena & Anthony Kiedis referring to Zeppelin as 'Top 40 shit". The performances were complete polar opposites. 

& who's to say DG's illness didn't impact him for more than that one show? They could have had a bad run of shows until he recovered. 

Appreciate your perspective regardless. 
    I appreciate your perspective! 

I wasn't offended by the article. It was a good read, and it supported your opinion (and apparently most people's opinions) that FF were the better act... AND this article was specifically about the show that I attended!!! 

I still wonder if my experience was skewed by overly lofty expectations. I went into it expecting the Foos to be superior by far. I dunno.

Someone else made a great point about my vantage... We watched FF from the upper level, but were only about 25 feet from the stage during RHCP. It was right place - right time dumb luck. So perhaps we were on a high due to our good fortune.
  • Options
    treestrees Columbus OHIO Posts: 1,808
    I'm thinking the Foos drummer will be announced this week. Looks like Matt could still be in the running, at least for some touring gigs.
    You think he was bullshitting when he shot down the rumor?
    I wouldn't say he definitively shot it down. He just said he did not join the Foo Fighters. Don't have to be an official member to sit in for a couple shows. ;)
    Thats,what I was thinking. He literally said I didn't join the FF .

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • Options
    Zod said:
    3days said:

It was the same in Vancouver.  FF tore the roof down, and then RHCP had to follow.   Dave Grohl took his guitar (must of been hooked up wirelessly) on a tour of the arena.  The whole crowd was on fire.    RHCP struggled to follow it up.

Kind of like that time I saw Hole open for Marilyn Manson.   It was mostly a grunge/Hole crowed that showed up for the show.   The Hole set was really good, but Marilyn Manson completely struggled to win over the crowd.
    Yup

https://www.mtv.com/news/9fg641/foo-fighters-tough-act-to-follow-for-chili-peppers 

"MADISON, Wis. — Funk-rockers the Red Hot Chili Peppers were ragged but energetic Saturday, during the second show of their 54-date North American tour, while openers Foo Fighters offered a tight, powerful hour of melodic rock for nearly 10,000 fans.

If the mosh pit was any indication, the Chili Peppers might want to think about trading spots with the Foo Fighters. The crowd on the floor of the sold-out Dane County Expo Center ebbed and flowed in front of the stage for the duration of Foo Fighters' set, but it took the Chili Peppers a few songs and some crowd-baiting to get a mosh pit of their own going..." 

I attended a RHCP show back in the day at the Dane county coliseum but I totally don't remember the foo opening for them!  I know it was the Californication tour but don't remember the year.
    2000 .I saw them here in Columbus Ohio RHCP and FF 

PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
  • Options
    MG14345MG14345 Posts: 85
    trees said:
    Zod said:
    3days said:

Yup

https://www.mtv.com/news/9fg641/foo-fighters-tough-act-to-follow-for-chili-peppers 

"MADISON, Wis. — Funk-rockers the Red Hot Chili Peppers were ragged but energetic Saturday, during the second show of their 54-date North American tour, while openers Foo Fighters offered a tight, powerful hour of melodic rock for nearly 10,000 fans.

If the mosh pit was any indication, the Chili Peppers might want to think about trading spots with the Foo Fighters. The crowd on the floor of the sold-out Dane County Expo Center ebbed and flowed in front of the stage for the duration of Foo Fighters' set, but it took the Chili Peppers a few songs and some crowd-baiting to get a mosh pit of their own going..." 

I attended a RHCP show back in the day at the Dane county coliseum but I totally don't remember the foo opening for them!  I know it was the Californication tour but don't remember the year.
    Correct me if I'm wrong...
    FF didn't play that show in Columbus. I heard they drank too much the night before in Dayton.
  • Options
    MG14345 said:
    trees said:
    Zod said:
    3days said:

Yup

FF didn't play that show in Columbus. I heard they drank too much the night before in Dayton.
    They played I saw it happen live 

PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
  • Options
    RiotAct10RiotAct10 Ohio Posts: 1,612
    MG14345 said:
    trees said:
    Zod said:
    3days said:

Yup

Not sure what the other guy is smoking, but Foos 100% did not play the Columbus 2000 show. I was there. Dave was “sick”

https://www.flickr.com/photos/18097936@N00/3814602451
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • Options
    trees said:
    MG14345 said:
    trees said:
    Zod said:
    3days said:

Yup

This is part of a review of RHCP in Columbus for that date.

Your next opportunity to see the Peppers with the Foo Fighters (who canceled this date because singer-guitarist Dave Grohl was sick) comes in July, when the groups come to Blossom. Judging by the Columbus show, there was plenty to warrant seeing the show.
  • Options
    Uno mas...
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495

Am I correct in my recollection that the excessive drinking was one of the reasons they took a break in '02 when Dave did QOTSA? 

Maybe I imagined it, but I seem to recall hearing Dave say in an interview about those days that one shot before taking the stage became several shots and then the whole bottle.

I could be way off though. 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    MG14345 said:
    trees said:
    MG14345 said:
    trees said:
    Zod said:
    3days said:

Yup

Your next opportunity to see the Peppers with the Foo Fighters (who canceled this date because singer-guitarist Dave Grohl was sick) comes in July, when the groups come to Blossom. Judging by the Columbus show, there was plenty to warrant seeing the show.
    Ok I was wrong thank you for Clarifying its been a loooog time ago .I must of saw them at Bloosom music center idid see the  RHCP play at Ohio State Basketball arena .I went too a lot of shows back then .and Smokng Hawian  at the time .very good stuff .
    Post edited by trees on

PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
  • Options
    trees said:
    MG14345 said:
    trees said:
    MG14345 said:
    trees said:
    Zod said:
    3days said:

Yup

Ok I was wrong thank you for Clarifying its been a loooog time ago .I must of saw them at Bloosom music center .I went too a lot of shows back then .

PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,118
    edited May 2023
    So, has anyone heard anything more about who WILL be drumming with them? Or has that already been announced, and I just somehow missed it? I've got tickets to see them in a month. Just curious.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,920
    So, has anyone heard anything more about who WILL be drumming with them? Or has that already been announced, and I just somehow missed it? I've got tickets to see them in a month. Just curious.
    I have heard nothing. The first shows are two weeks away now, too. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    logan5ivelogan5ive Dallas, TX Posts: 458
    At this point, I think the first people to know will be those in attendance at the first show.
    1993 - Dallas
    1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin
    1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach
    2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco
    2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II
    2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis
    2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton
    2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu
    2008 - MSG I & II
    2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV
    2010 - Kansas City | St Louis
    2011 - PJ20 I & II
    2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC
    2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver
    2022 - OKC
    2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II
    2024* - Seattle I & II | Wrigley I & II
    [82*]
  • Options
    Celticskemba8Celticskemba8 Posts: 308
    I read rumours that it is Rufus Taylor & they were going to play together on the season finale of SNL.
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    Josh Freese has been playing with the Offspring lately, but they posted short clips from their rehearsals for their upcoming Euro tour, someone else’s drumkit was there, not Josh’s. 
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 605
    I have a friend who knows Dave and she told me a while ago that it's Josh Freese as a touring member only but nothing official has been announced.
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    BlamieBlamie Posts: 9
    Josh just had something too on his Instragram if him in one of those Hyperbolic chambers saying something like ‘better faster stronger’ and people think it’s him prepping for the Foo tour….take that for what it’s worth!
  • Options
    dreamweaverdreamweaver New York Posts: 711
    Take it from a drummer and music fan... As far as skills go... Josh Freese is arguably one of the best alternative rock drummers in the world. Could be the most underrated. The only drummer to come close to the level of skill and musicianship in this musical genre is Matt Cameron. IMO Josh Freese makes a ton of sense to play with the Foos. All others mentioned either don't have the skills or like Matt are taken. 

Here are my personal top 11 most skilled modern, alternative, and progressive rock drummers in the past 30 years and in no particular order:

Matt Cameron
    Josh Freese
    Jimmy Chamberlin
    Danny Carey
    Dominic Howard
    Dave Grohl 
    Jon Theodore
    Dave Abruzzese
    Chad Smith
    Travis Barker
    Taylor Hawkins

Meadowlands, MSG 1, MSG 2 - '98
    Jones Beach NY 1 + 3 - '00
    MSG 1 + 2 - '03
    Boston Garden - '04
    Montreal - '05
    Boston Garden 1, Meadowlands 1 + 2 - '06
    Mansfield 1 - '08
    (EV solo) Boston 1 - '08
    Chicago 1 - '09
    MSG -'10
    Brooklyn 1+2 - '13
    Central Park - '15
    MSG - '16
    Fenway - '16
    Wrigley - '16
    (RRHOF) Brooklyn - '17
    Fenway - '18
    MSG - '22
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,793
    ^Ever listen to Jason Rullo?
    Prog metal. Check him out. Old friend of mine who kills the kit.
  • Options
    Take it from a drummer and music fan... As far as skills go... Josh Freese is arguably one of the best alternative rock drummers in the world. Could be the most underrated. The only drummer to come close to the level of skill and musicianship in this musical genre is Matt Cameron. IMO Josh Freese makes a ton of sense to play with the Foos. All others mentioned either don't have the skills or like Matt are taken. 

Here are my personal top 11 most skilled modern, alternative, and progressive rock drummers in the past 30 years and in no particular order:

Matt Cameron
    Josh Freese
    Jimmy Chamberlin
    Danny Carey
    Dominic Howard
    Dave Grohl 
    Jon Theodore
    Dave Abruzzese
    Chad Smith
    Travis Barker
    Taylor Hawkins

100% agree on Freese… I like your list, but personally would have included John Stanier and Danny Heifetz. 
  • Options
    KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,037

Matt Cameron
    Josh Freese
    Jimmy Chamberlin
    Danny Carey
    Dominic Howard
    Dave Grohl 
    Jon Theodore
    Dave Abruzzese
    Chad Smith
    Travis Barker
    Taylor Hawkins

100% agree on Freese… I like your list, but personally would have included John Stanier and Danny Heifetz. 
    Jack is better than Dave
  • Options
    KM73780 said:

Matt Cameron
    Josh Freese
    Jimmy Chamberlin
    Danny Carey
    Dominic Howard
    Dave Grohl 
    Jon Theodore
    Dave Abruzzese
    Chad Smith
    Travis Barker
    Taylor Hawkins

Jack is better than Dave
    Agreed. Dave wouldn’t sniff my list, but to each his own. 
  • Options
    I think it’s pretty awesome how they’ve kept the drummer role a secret up until now. I’ll be surprised if it doesn’t get out before they take the stage in NH, but who knows. 

• Options
    OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 630
    I'm no expert on drummers, but at the Taylor Hawkins Tribute in LA, I was the most impressed with Josh Freese. The combination of physicality and skill made him really stand out for me, among the long list of rotating drummers that night. (I was already familiar and impressed with Matt and Stewart Copeland).
  • Options
    Edved82Edved82 Ireland Posts: 1,251
    I'm assuming that Grohl plays the drum tracks on the new Foos album. Definitely interested to see who they hire as their touring drummer, even though I'm not a Foos fan whatsoever.
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 885

Matt Cameron
    Josh Freese
    Jimmy Chamberlin
    Danny Carey
    Dominic Howard
    Dave Grohl 
    Jon Theodore
    Dave Abruzzese
    Chad Smith
    Travis Barker
    Taylor Hawkins

He will never make lists but the drummer for Primus, Tim Alexander, is a fantastic drummer