MSG 9/11 Merch scores

123457»

Comments

• MKSNYCMKSNYC Posts: 341
    JH6056 said:
    jdasilvaf said:
    Well, I missed out on the NYC shirt but at least I got COVID-19! 
    You're the 2nd person in the last 10 posts to say you got Covid there. Curious if you were in the GA pit or in seats?  And I hope you feel better soon!
    I was in seats - front row section 214.  
  • MKSNYC said:
    JH6056 said:
    jdasilvaf said:
    You're the 2nd person in the last 10 posts to say you got Covid there. Curious if you were in the GA pit or in seats?  And I hope you feel better soon!
    Seats, section 201. Mild symptoms so far, sore throat, body aches, mild cough. I can't say for sure I got it at the show, I also teach in front of two classes of 100-120 students at Hunter College so I could have gotten it anywhere.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,517
    jdasilvaf said:
    MKSNYC said:
    JH6056 said:
    jdasilvaf said:
    Seats, section 201. Mild symptoms so far, sore throat, body aches, mild cough. I can't say for sure I got it at the show, I also teach in front of two classes of 100-120 students at Hunter College so I could have gotten it anywhere.

It was proobably the concert.  I got Covid from the Oakland shows, and then lots of other people posted the same thing happened to them.   Covid may be less dangerous now that it was, but concerts seem to be a big spreading ground for it.