MSG 9/11 Merch scores

Comments

• SHZA said:
    Dude just got on the plane with poster rolled in hand 😬
    Air marshals should take him down....
  • Ya I feel if you limit it to one that make it available for more people later in lines. I think it’s worth it to cut out the flipping 
  • SwordoSwordo Posts: 266
    edited September 2022
    2009 was amazing when we could pre-order the poster before the show.  They need to do that again for 10c members.
    Post edited by Swordo on
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,013
    Swordo said:
    2009 was amazing when we could pre-order the poster before the show.  They need to do that again for 10c members.
    Agreed.
  • SHZA said:
    SHZA said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Anybody have one of those extra Mets type hats they would be willing to part with?  My buddy is a huge fan and would like one.  Thanks! 
    Mike 
    Those are Knicks hats.
    Aaaah got ya.  My buddy said Mets.  All good.  Thanks tempo.
    Same colors but like someone said to me, it IS MSG.  The band is obviously not Hockey fans, lol.
    #10 - Walt Frazier. Hall-of-famer, top 50 NBA all-time player, and a member of the Knicks' last title squad. Mets #10s pale in comparison. Best was Rusty Staub 
    Plus the Mets don't play in the Garden.
    The Lakers don't play at the Forum 
    They used to and won a few championships there though.  
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,688
    edited September 2022
    SHZA said:
    Dude just got on the plane with poster rolled in hand 😬
    need a photo of this!
    I saw a girl walking though the concourse after the show with a rolled poster without a tube. The poster was flattened down the middle like she had sat on it. I had to avert my eyes :o

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    edited September 2022
    CopperTom said:
    Swordo said:
    Agreed.
    Me too

even though the ones I did , weren’t spectacular…. I’d do it again, kinda fun
  • So the limited items were the hat and license plate.

Anyone have a pic of the pin variants?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,217
    Swordo said:

Yes please!
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,175
    demetrios said:
    Swordo said:

Yes please!
    Hopefully we will be able to post-order all the posters in the shop in the coming weeks and all this nonsense and sadness about long lines and ebay flippers will be limited to the shirts, stickers, and license plates. 
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,768
    Let's just hope the license plates are available at the shop
    I miss igotid88
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    Shoutout to the merch worker who let me pull the last medium show shirt off the display.

Felt guilty, but was also funny to turn around and see folks speculating on what my size is lol.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,305
    igotid88 said:
    Let's just hope the license plates are available at the shop
    I can’t believe how much people are paying for them on eBay. 
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC Posts: 341
    They sold all the Europe/UK posters in the shop after the shows were done - anyone know if plan is the same for US dates?
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 976
    MKSNYC said:
    They sold all the Europe/UK posters in the shop after the shows were done - anyone know if plan is the same for US dates?
    These prints are clearly not as limited as they used to be. Don’t know when they’re coming, but I’d hang tight before shelling out big bucks if you have to have one. Probably will get released on October 10th or November 10th.
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC Posts: 341
    AlaG said:
    MKSNYC said:
    These prints are clearly not as limited as they used to be. Don’t know when they’re coming, but I’d hang tight before shelling out big bucks if you have to have one. Probably will get released on October 10th or November 10th.
    That’s my thinking - a little patience is probably a good thing here.
  • ceskaceska Posts: 1,115
    MKSNYC said:

Those posters were only available through the US Shop, so European fans were basically shut out or had to pay exorbitant shipping costs. And US buyers maybe don't buy Euro posters as much? Posters for an MSG show will likely go on sale but will also likely sell out of the shop not long after they go on line.

I think the top left pin is one of the variants. Didn’t realize I got one of those until I took a closer look today!
  • tdawe said:
    I really want that Knicks-themed hat but I simply do not fuck with the merch lines at Pearl Jam shows. Life is too short. 
    Took the same attitude this tour in Hamilton and Toronto, showed at 8:30pm and was still able to grab what I wanted. Everything was available, no more spending 2-3 hrs in line.
    [img][/img]Kitchener2005
    Toronto 2003
    Toronto 2000
    Barrie 1998
    Toronto 1993
    London 2005

Toronto 2006 May 9/10
    Toronto 2009
    Toronto Sept 11/12 2011
    London 2013
    Detroit 2014
    Toronto 2016 May 10/12
    Chicago 2018 N2
    "No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead"
  • edited September 2022
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Anybody have one of those extra Mets type hats they would be willing to part with?  My buddy is a huge fan and would like one.  Thanks! 
    Mike 
    Those are Knicks hats.
    Aaaah got ya.  My buddy said Mets.  All good.  Thanks tempo.
    I thought it was a pearl jam hat?

I think the top left pin is one of the variants. Didn’t realize I got one of those until I took a closer look today!
    Very nice!

TY, Now I know that I don't have one, lol!
  • Where their koozies? And if so, anyone have a extra?  The line was so long I just kept walking and forgot to go back and look
  • Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Posts: 1,383
    edited September 2022
    So the limited items were the hat and license plate.

All I wanted was pins and stickers, would have taken a poster, was in at doors and on a relatively short line that somehow sold out of posters and pins before I got to the front. 
    Going to Camden so if anyone wants to do a NYC for Camden pin swap please let me know!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Anyone up for a trade ?  - I have a Euro plate and need the NY ? 
  • Here’s the other pin variant…
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,144
    I bought the pin created for 2020 on this shop. Love that design. 
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • nycmalenycmale Posts: 250

All I wanted was pins and stickers, would have taken a poster, was in at doors and on a relatively short line that somehow sold out of posters and pins before I got to the front. 
    Going to Camden so if anyone wants to do a NYC for Camden pin swap please let me know!
    If you get a Camden pin let me know and I’ll swap for my msg pin. Thanks !
  • nycmale said:

If you get a Camden pin let me know and I’ll swap for my msg pin. Thanks !
    Ok! Thanks!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,032
    edited September 2022

So why limited? Why are these msg hats on ebay for ridiculous amounts? Someone enlighten me as it shouldn't surprise me, but this merch situation gets worse by the tour.

And how much were the Knicks hat?
    Post edited by Release EV on

So why limited? Why are these msg hats on ebay for ridiculous amounts? Someone enlighten me as it shouldn't surprise me, but this merch situation gets worse by the tour.

And how much were the Knicks hat?
    MSG is notorious for high after market prices.  You are allowed to buy the stuff without having a ticket.  It's a dumb system.

The hat was $40 I believe. And you have 2 shows only in the whole East coast pretty much so everyone wants it.

The GCF hats were the nicest I have seen in a while yet nobody goes ape shit for those, lol!