Leg 2 NA 2022 Pearl Jam Posters

Comments

• Anyone else still have no movement on tracking? 
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    ^ everyone dont

its a jacked up price
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,169
    CROJAM95 said:
    ^ everyone dont

its a jacked up price

It's sold out. All the best with packaging from them. 

Anyone else still have no movement on tracking? 

Which poster?
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    demetrios said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    ^ everyone dont

its a jacked up price

Was referring to the msg AP comment
    thought I was the next post, hence the ^

sorry for the confusion 
    CROJAM95 said:
    demetrios said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    ^ everyone dont

its a jacked up price

Was referring to the msg AP comment
    thought I was the next post, hence the ^

sorry for the confusion 

All good.
  • demetrios said:

Which poster?
    MSG and Louisville 
    demetrios said:

Which poster?
    MSG and Louisville 

Whoa! Totally email 10club. Something totally happened over @ FIFE.
    Receive all posters from 10club but Nashville as the month of November comes to a close. 
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC Posts: 340
    This is better in person, especially the colors, and arrived over the weekend: 

• droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,430
    edited December 2022
    MKSNYC said:

Did Mumford send you tracking information? I only got an email saying that the poster would ship within the next 7 business days and haven't received anything (either tracking info or the poster) since. 
    MKSNYC said:

Sweet! B)
  • MKSNYCMKSNYC Posts: 340
    MKSNYC said:

Did Mumford send you tracking information? I only got an email saying that the poster would ship within the next 7 business days and haven't received anything (either tracking info or the poster) since. 
    I think all I got was a “shipped” notice and you can also view order status on his website.  No tracking info provided but it did show up in perfect condition :-)
    MKSNYC said:
    MKSNYC said:

I think all I got was a “shipped” notice and you can also view order status on his website.  No tracking info provided but it did show up in perfect condition :-)
    Cool. Can't wait to receive my copy. Usually with Royal Mail UK I can track the number over at Canada Post when it arrives in the country. 
    Well, 2022 is coming to a close and all of the work coming this year is out - so it’s time for my yearly wrap up post! This isn’t even *everything*, but adding in the rest stressed me out, so here’s all of this! Swipe for a stupid RBP wrapped and some favorites in no particular order.

What a fucking massive year, thank you a trillion times over. I’m so thankful to have a space and the opportunities to share my art with the world, and I’m so immensely grateful that all (10,200!!!!!!!!!) of you are here looking at my little corner of the interwebs. Big thank you to all of the print shops who brought my work to life ( special heyo for @vahalla , @triplestamppress & @firecrestpress ), my team @yackogallagher & @kammmrynnn for keeping my head screwed on, and to @sep_lab for tireless work making sure that everything translates well from screen to page.

‘22 was again such a wild year for change and growth - I picked up my life and moved again from Minneapolis to Nashville, made and lost connections, learned so much more about myself, and continued to learn more about this big blue marble that we’re all rapidly spinning out of control on. It still absolutely baffles me that things have gotten to where they are with my life and with my work, but I wouldn’t change any of it - other than maybe sleeping more and not overbooking myself as much as I do… but still, I wouldn’t change any of it.

Thank you so much for being here, everyone - truly. I wouldn’t be where I am without y’all, without your patience, understanding, and support - and without this little corner of the digital world. I can’t wait for y’all to see what we have in store charging into 2023.

#art #artistsoninstagram #digitalart #illustratorsoninstagram #illustration #adobephotoshop #adobe #photoshop #cintiq #wacom #merch #merchdesign #poster #posterdesign #posterart #silkscreen #gigposter #wrapped #juxtapoz #juxtapozmag #hifructose #hifructosemag #micamade #raileybaceprints

MSG poster has landed in Canada. If you're looking for your tracking number just message Dan. :) 
  • Mine showed up Friday of last week in MA!
    Mine showed up Friday of last week in MA!

Cool! We beat the UK mail strike. 
    MSG AP poster received!  :)
    Damn it's hot!

• Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 453

Took me long enough but got it back from the framers a few weeks ago! 
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2

Took me long enough but got it back from the framers a few weeks ago! 

Beautiful!
    Signed Pearl Jam Poster

Our friends at Pearl Jam always support our fundraising efforts. This limited-edition poster is signed by the legendary rock band. Signed by all members of the band, including Mike McCready who has Crohn's Disease, this poster is from this year's show at the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario. Signatures are authentic. In 1991, Pearl Jam's debut album, Ten, catapulted the little-known Seattle-based band into superstardom. Over the past 30 years, the band has remained a major force in rock and roll, as much for its aggressive loyalty to its social and political principles and restless experimentation as for its rock radio staples and bestselling albums. In 2011, Pearl Jam celebrated their 20-year anniversary with the release of the film Pearl Jam Twenty along with an accompanying book and soundtrack. 2020 marks 30 years of Pearl Jam performing live. Eleven studio albums, hundreds of unique live performances and official live concert bootleg releases later, the band continues to be critically acclaimed and commercially successful, with over 85 Million albums sold worldwide. Pearl Jam was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2017.

• DE4173DE4173 Posts: 570
    Looks like Toronto is sold out in the shop!

1993: 11/22 Little Rock
    1996; 9/28 New York
    1997: 11/14 Oakland, 11/15 Oakland
    1998: 7/5 Dallas, 7/7 Albuquerque, 7/8 Phoenix, 7/10 San Diego, 7/11 Las Vegas
    2000: 10/17 Dallas
    2003: 4/3 OKC
    2012: 11/17 Tulsa(EV), 11/18 Tulsa(EV)
    2013: 11/16 OKC
    2014: 10/8 Tulsa
    2022: 9/20 OKC
    2023: 9/13 Ft Worth, 9/15 Ft Worth
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,974
     think they are selling out or being slowly pulled for mystery sale stock...hmmm
  • DE4173DE4173 Posts: 570
    edited January 2023

Post edited by DE4173 on
    1993: 11/22 Little Rock
    1996; 9/28 New York
    1997: 11/14 Oakland, 11/15 Oakland
    1998: 7/5 Dallas, 7/7 Albuquerque, 7/8 Phoenix, 7/10 San Diego, 7/11 Las Vegas
    2000: 10/17 Dallas
    2003: 4/3 OKC
    2012: 11/17 Tulsa(EV), 11/18 Tulsa(EV)
    2013: 11/16 OKC
    2014: 10/8 Tulsa
    2022: 9/20 OKC
    2023: 9/13 Ft Worth, 9/15 Ft Worth