Options

Leg 2 NA 2022 Pearl Jam Posters

Comments

• Options
    mpedone said:
    I didn't like the Hamilton poster when I saw the pic online. There's so much more to it in person. I like the cartoony feel of it, and I absolutely LOVE his refusal to give any sort of explanation on the back.
    I missed getting one at the show, so never really got a close look at it. I saw a plate of eggs riding a moose. I set up a trade for it with an extra Toronto poster and you are right, when you start paying attention to the details it is pretty cool. 
  • Options
    Anyone else get there Bourbon AP yet? Mine came in such a tiny tube, rolled unbelievably tight, and waves everywhere on the back of the poster.,.
  • Options
    did the Toronto APs get shipped out yet? or tracking at least?   did the last leg of the tour and havent been checking anything
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    jpgoegel said:
    did the Toronto APs get shipped out yet? or tracking at least?   did the last leg of the tour and havent been checking anything

Not yet.
  • Options
    Anyone have a clue on when leg 2 posters will be available on pearljam.com? 
    9-21-96 Toronto
    8-22-98 Barrie
    10-5-00 Toronto
    6-28-03 Toronto
    9-12-05 London, 9-13-05 Hamilton, 9-19-05 Toronto
    5-9-06 Toronto, 5-10-06 Toronto
    6-24-08 MSG, 6-25-08 MSG, 8-12-08 EV, 8-13-08 EV
    8-21-09 Toronto
    5-09-10 Cleveland, 5-10-10 Buffalo
    9-3-11 Pj20, 9-4-11 Pj20, 9-11-11 Toronto, 9-12-11 Toronto, 9-15-11 Hamilton
    7-16-13 London
    10-16-14 Detroit
    5-1-16 MSG, 5-2-16 MSG, 5-10-16 Toronto, 5-11-16 Toronto, 8-5-16 Fenway, 8-7-16 Fenway 
    9-4-18 Fenway 
    9-3-22 Ottawa, 9-6-22 Hamilton, 9-8-22 Toronto 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,261
    Mr. Fixer said:
    Anyone else get there Bourbon AP yet? Mine came in such a tiny tube, rolled unbelievably tight, and waves everywhere on the back of the poster.,.
    Have heard that from others. Not sure if mine arrived yet but expecting the same. Hopefully they can make it right. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    jpgoegel said:

Not yet.
    cool, thanks for the info
  • Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 148
    picked up my Hamilton AP from my USA mailbox yesterday - wow. it looks great in person!
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    blairs1 said:
    picked up my Hamilton AP from my USA mailbox yesterday - wow. it looks great in person!
    Who do you use for the mailbox?
  • Options
    MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    edited September 2022
    Got mine today and opened just now after reading your note. It was tight, and the first roll may have left a slight line visible on the back only but looks fine from the front. I pulled it out of the small tube right away to minimize lines. I do wish he signed it on the front instead of the the back, but mine is OK.

“Anyone else get there Bourbon AP yet? Mine came in such a tiny tube, rolled unbelievably tight, and waves everywhere on the back of the poster.,.”
  • Options
    twhite1221twhite1221 here, there, everywhere Posts: 93
    Mr. Fixer said:
    Same here.  Lots of waves through bottom half of print.  Probably reaching out to artist if flattening doesn’t improve it.
  • Options
    Long shot here but anyone have an extra msg poster and a Nashville large shirt that isn’t 200$ lol wasn’t able to get either 
  • Options
    MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323

• Options
    PJ1973PJ1973 Winston-Salem, NC Posts: 406
    I skipped out on the MSG poster because it was similar to the canceled 2020 poster that I have, and now am regretting it. Well, guess we'll see my luck if there is a drop next month...

• Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 148
    euchrid said:
    blairs1 said:
    Who do you use for the mailbox?
    in Michigan, there's usually a handful of these mail holding facilities near border towns. In Port Huron alone there are 3-5 within a minute of each other and many others around the city.
  • Options
    Anyone received their Ottawa AP yet?
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options

They haven't shipped out yet. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:

They haven't shipped out yet. 
    Ok, thanks very much. Was just checking I hadn’t missed the email
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    twhite1221twhite1221 here, there, everywhere Posts: 93
    Has the OKC AP drop happened yet?  I have been looking for any notice on when it will happen to no avail.
  • Options
    Has the OKC AP drop happened yet?  I have been looking for any notice on when it will happen to no avail.

Not yet. Make sure you are on the Invisible Industries Mailing List.

• Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,002
    10C drops starting this week maybe?
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 576
    Just wondering the same thing, do they normally do 2 drops a day?
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    EF11EF11 Posts: 99
    I noticed the Quebec City and Ottawa bootlegs are up in the shop now. Have the poster drops followed shortly after those? (I wasn't paying close enough enough attention to the last round.)
  • Options
    CrewCrew Posts: 299
    tdawe said:
    I think the last batch of "psst" posts started almost exactly 2 months (8/17) after the Landgraaf show (6/18)..

I'd be shocked (but excited) if we saw the NA posters any time soon.
  • Options
    CrewCrew Posts: 299
    EF11 said:
    I noticed the Quebec City and Ottawa bootlegs are up in the shop now. Have the poster drops followed shortly after those? (I wasn't paying close enough enough attention to the last round.)
    The boots were up about a month after the show, but the posters looked to be another month after that.  

Again, this is purely speculative - only going by a forum search of the "psst" history.  Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,307
    EF11 said:
    In the past they have waited until all artist sales have been completed.  That still hasn’t happened yet. 
  • Options
    wwsuicide said:
    EF11 said:
    In the past they have waited until all artist sales have been completed.  That still hasn’t happened yet. 

Just Dan's & Munk One's AP prints haven't gone up yet. Though for the Euro '22 posters, 10club started putting them up even though the Amsterdam Night 2 AP artists print hasn't been sold yet. So 10club could sell at any time they wish. 
  • Options
    JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 381
    Looking for a Louisville. Have both Toronto/Hamilton available? 

Anyone? 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,864
    Crew said:
    tdawe said:
    I think the last batch of "psst" posts started almost exactly 2 months (8/17) after the Landgraaf show (6/18)..

I'd be shocked (but excited) if we saw the NA posters any time soon.

tuesday