SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE
TREMOR CHRIST
SOMETIMES
NOTHING AS IT SEEMS
SEVERED HAND
PENDULUM...

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Your question will keep board philosophizers busy for awhile. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,249
    RW8297 said:
    OCEANS
    GO
    RATS
    SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE
    TREMOR CHRIST
    SOMETIMES
    NOTHING AS IT SEEMS
    SEVERED HAND
    PENDULUM...
    And these…
    Grievance 
    I Am Mine
    Life Wasted 
    In Hiding 
    Rearviewmirror
    Unthought Known
    Comatose
    Blood
    World Wide Suicide

All are very well known songs even amongst less die hard fans
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,392
    Have they played alive or betterman yet?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 412
    get right?
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    how about songs 25-31?
  • CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,937
    Wow on Go! Not my favorite but a staple for sure. 

Add These:

Off He Goes
    Breath

98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,949
    They’re in hiding. 
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,640
    They’re Gone.
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023 • Baltimore 2024

• pjrusspjruss Posts: 494
    They’re a Ghost. 
  • FlavafrazFlavafraz Posts: 416
    RVM is the biggest shame in my opinion it’s there best live song it’s crazy they played it once this year
  • FlavafrazFlavafraz Posts: 416
    RVM was played as much as fatal and one more than falling down 
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,047
    Flavafraz said:
    RVM is the biggest shame in my opinion it’s there best live song it’s crazy they played it once this year
    Massive loss for me, maybe now we are at the point of the two show adventure in one location we will see it swapped with Porch. we can hope......

and Go.........is just phenomenal 
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Posts: 3,462
    Would love to hear these songs. At least got In Hiding in Zürich 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,526
    I guess I'm in the minority where I kinda like the "lottery" of having no clue what they are going to play with an intense, abbreviated set. Mind you, I'm not spending thousands to travel to these shows, either. 

22-25 songs is a standard, even lengthy, set, by most standards. we've been spoiled with 28-32 songs by this band for so long; no way it could be sustained long term. Unless you want Ed to stand at the mic stand and not move the entire show. lol
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• dannydanny Posts: 2,277
    setlists have been pretty crap in my opinion
    danny d
  • edoconedocon Posts: 324
    Oceans played opening night of U.S. tour in San Diego.
  • edoconedocon Posts: 324
    Will Pendulum become like the Fixer - the song they played almost every show on the tour for its record, but never to be heard again on subsequent tours?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,452
    edocon said:
    Will Pendulum become like the Fixer - the song they played almost every show on the tour for its record, but never to be heard again on subsequent tours?
    Maybe but Pendulum is a far better song than the Fixer. Will they ever play Yellow Moon again?  Great song in my opinion.

And where the fuck is Sad? 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,311
    edited July 2022
    danny said:
    Fact at this point. 

I’m sure the shows have been great. But the actual set lists? From what PJ have groomed us to expect? Not good. 
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,566
    nicknyr15 said:
    danny said:
    Fact at this point. 

I’m sure the shows have been great. But the actual set lists? From what PJ have groomed us to expect? Not good. 
    If by crap you mean not long enough from what we've seen in the past, ok, I get that, but if you mean crap based on the actual songs, ha, then I think your opinion is crap. ;)
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,610
    Never thought RVM would become a rare gem.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    RW8297 said:
    Never thought RVM would become a rare gem.
    RVM's disappearance is super strange. None of us know for sure what has happened, but little things like this indicate it is something more than just "They are old!" or "It's COVID!" 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    They're in the rearview mirror.
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,114
    edited July 2022
    RW8297 said:
    OCEANS
    GO
    RATS
    SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE
    TREMOR CHRIST
    SOMETIMES
    NOTHING AS IT SEEMS
    SEVERED HAND
    PENDULUM...
    And these…
    Grievance 
    I Am Mine
    Life Wasted 
    In Hiding 
    Rearviewmirror
    Unthought Known
    Comatose
    Blood
    World Wide Suicide

Grievance
    Insignificance
    World Wide Suicide

Bonkers that they completely dissapeared. 

But Porch is played every night……..
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,311
    tbergs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    danny said:
    Fact at this point. 

If by crap you mean not long enough from what we've seen in the past, ok, I get that, but if you mean crap based on the actual songs, ha, then I think your opinion is crap. ;)
    Crap based on the variety they’ve made us expect at a Pj show. The variety is crap. This tour will definitely end with the least amount of unique songs being played. And that is crap imo. 
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,249
    nicknyr15 said:
    tbergs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    danny said:
    Fact at this point. 

Crap based on the variety they’ve made us expect at a Pj show. The variety is crap. This tour will definitely end with the least amount of unique songs being played. And that is crap imo. 
    I agree. And I can’t help the feeling of being a little less excited about my two shows in September (STL and Nashville). The unexpected variety that we have become accustomed too was a major part of the thrill of seeing multiple shows. I am looking forward to hopefully seeing some Gigaton songs live. I am not that excited about knowing 12-15 songs they for sure will play including Betterman and Jeremy again and again. This doesn’t mean I don’t still think PJ is the best live show going because I definitely still feel that is true!  It also doesn’t mean I’m not grateful they are still around, healthy and delivering a great performance because I am!
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,452
    nicknyr15 said:
    tbergs said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    danny said:
    Fact at this point. 

I agree. And I can’t help the feeling of being a little less excited about my two shows in September (STL and Nashville). The unexpected variety that we have become accustomed too was a major part of the thrill of seeing multiple shows. I am looking forward to hopefully seeing some Gigaton songs live. I am not that excited about knowing 12-15 songs they for sure will play including Betterman and Jeremy again and again. This doesn’t mean I don’t still think PJ is the best live show going because I definitely still feel that is true!  It also doesn’t mean I’m not grateful they are still around, healthy and delivering a great performance because I am!
    Same...no complaints about the sound or energy. Still top notch.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • jbaker67jbaker67 Posts: 353
    edited July 2022
    RW8297 said:
    OCEANS
    GO
    RATS
    SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE
    TREMOR CHRIST
    SOMETIMES
    NOTHING AS IT SEEMS
    SEVERED HAND
    PENDULUM...
    And these…
    Grievance 
    I Am Mine
    Life Wasted 
    In Hiding 
    Rearviewmirror
    Unthought Known
    Comatose
    Blood
    World Wide Suicide

Grievance
    Insignificance
    World Wide Suicide

Bonkers that they completely dissapeared. 

But Porch is played every night……..
    Came here to say those three, along with songs like Light Years, Cropduster, and Got Some  ( and Satan's Bed because I love that song).
    Post edited by jbaker67 on

2000: Camden 9/1 2003: Camden 7/5, Hershey 2004: Reading 2006: Camden 5/28 2008: Camden 6/19, 6/20 2009: Philadelphia 10/27, 10/28, 10/31 2012: Philadelphia 2016: Philadelphia 4/28, New York City 5/2 2018: Seattle 8/8, 8/10 2019: Innings Fest 2021: Sea.Hear.Now, Ohana 2022: Baltimore, Camden, Louisville, St. Louis 2023: Saint Paul 8/31, 9/2 2024: Philadelphia 9/7, 9/9, Baltimore

• pjwingmanpjwingman Posts: 59
    This is a good Wishlist of songs that should Come Back.
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,842
    RW8297 said:
    OCEANS
    GO
    RATS
    SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE
    TREMOR CHRIST
    SOMETIMES
    NOTHING AS IT SEEMS
    SEVERED HAND
    PENDULUM...
    Some of my all-time favorites. Got Tremor in Boston in 2018 though. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com