Options

European Leg 2022 Pearl Jam Posters

Comments

• Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,547
    Finally got the Bella Grace London print framed - best print of the Euro tour for me.. Being a Londoner and working near Hyde Park, this was special....

"Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,859
    Finally got the Bella Grace London print framed - best print of the Euro tour for me.. Being a Londoner and working near Hyde Park, this was special....

Beautiful!
  • Options
    ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,076
    drfox said:
    ceska said:
    I love the Prague poster, because it is a headless horseman and I am from Sleepy Hollow NY! I think the Landgraaf poster was also one of the best from 2022. I can't believe those two posters are still in the shop, I thought they would be immediate sell outs.
    Landgraaf didn’t sell out at the show (they were selling spares in Amsterdam). Prague would likely have also had spares given the show didn’t happen. May be similar to Toronto where the 10c allocation sold out ages ago and they are now selling the tour returns 

A merch booth was set up at Prague and the poster did sell out.
  • Options
    ceska said:
    drfox said:
    ceska said:
    I love the Prague poster, because it is a headless horseman and I am from Sleepy Hollow NY! I think the Landgraaf poster was also one of the best from 2022. I can't believe those two posters are still in the shop, I thought they would be immediate sell outs.
    Landgraaf didn’t sell out at the show (they were selling spares in Amsterdam). Prague would likely have also had spares given the show didn’t happen. May be similar to Toronto where the 10c allocation sold out ages ago and they are now selling the tour returns 

It blows my mind that Oliver Barrett's Pearl Jam Prague poster is still available at the 10club store.  :o

• Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 598
    demetrios said:
    ceska said:
    drfox said:
    ceska said:

It blows my mind that Oliver Barrett's Pearl Jam Prague poster is still available at the 10club store.  :o

I’m sure if it hadn’t been a cancelled show it would have been an instant sell out. Easily best poster of the EU/UK tour. (Followed closely by Ames Bros Hyde Park poster).
  • Options
    ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,076
    On that note... if the poster is still available after a certain time, can 10C members ever buy a second poster, if they already bought one when the poster went on sale initially? Or would 10C cancel any subsequent orders?

I also can't believe that Quebec City is still available in the shop. I like it more than most of the N.Amk posters.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,509
    ceska said:
    On that note... if the poster is still available after a certain time, can 10C members ever buy a second poster, if they already bought one when the poster went on sale initially? Or would 10C cancel any subsequent orders?

I also can't believe that Quebec City is still available in the shop. I like it more than most of the N.Amk posters.
    That is a good question, you would think that after this long of being available, that everyone who wanted a copy would have had the opportunity to get one. They might as well lift the restriction to clear out the ones that are probably going to have in stock for a while otherwise. 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,435
    ceska said:

Since we're way past the drop date, I would think they would be fine with you grabbing an additional poster.  I would give it a try and just order it.  Worst that happens is they cancel it.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,167
    Prague looks so good up close, that red background pops
  • Options
    ceska said:

That is a good question, you would think that after this long of being available, that everyone who wanted a copy would have had the opportunity to get one. They might as well lift the restriction to clear out the ones that are probably going to have in stock for a while otherwise. 
    I believe you can. I know when they first put the 2020 stickers up in the shop, they limited you to one per order. I bought another NY sticker a few weeks later without any issues.
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:

It does doesn't it? I wonder how many copies are left for sale cause wow! Fans are missing out on this beauty. 
  • Options
    DE4173DE4173 Posts: 321
    1993: 11/22 Little Rock
    1996; 9/28 New York
    1997: 11/14 Oakland, 11/15 Oakland
    1998: 7/5 Dallas, 7/7 Albuquerque, 7/8 Phoenix, 7/10 San Diego, 7/11 Las Vegas
    2000: 10/17 Dallas
    2003: 4/3 OKC
    2012: 11/17 Tulsa(EV), 11/18 Tulsa(EV)
    2013: 11/16 OKC
    2014: 10/8 Tulsa
    2022: 9/20 OKC
    2023: 9/13 Ft Worth, 9/15 Ft Worth
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,139
    demetrios said:
    CROJAM95 said:

It does doesn't it? I wonder how many copies are left for sale cause wow! Fans are missing out on this beauty. 
    It really is great in person. I never buy to show I didn’t go to, but pulled the trigger!
  • Options
    jt1979jt1979 Posts: 19
    Still hoping the Paris one comes back on so I can complete my collection 
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Looking through the 22 posters that didn't sell out. Most of them you can see why they didn't sell out. But there definitely are a few gems left. My favorite is the Pinkpop one. Great poster.
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,961
    edited October 2022
    Can’t believe Toronto is still up, one of the best of the year.

Prague and London Ames are the other two I thought would have gone. Much worse posters have sold out. 

Seems like generally, there’s more demand for US shows.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,077
    tino_11 said:

Prague and London Ames are the other two I thought would have gone. Much worse posters have sold out. 

The quantities are misleading. Santos confirmed Toronto sold out their 10c allocation weeks ago and they are just selling the tour returns. Will be the same with Landgraaf and Imola which had spares being sold in Amsterdam.

My guess is the US Leg 2 posters had fewer printed. There is no absolutely no way that the Denver would sell out whilst you can still buy the Zeb Love LA. I think 10c saw they had overprinted US Leg 1 and some of the Euro prints and then reduced the number of Leg 2 printed. Only thing is they reduced the quantity too much. My guess but seems only logical explanation 
  • Options
    drfox said:
    tino_11 said:

The quantities are misleading. Santos confirmed Toronto sold out their 10c allocation weeks ago and they are just selling the tour returns. Will be the same with Landgraaf and Imola which had spares being sold in Amsterdam.

My guess is the US Leg 2 posters had fewer printed. There is no absolutely no way that the Denver would sell out whilst you can still buy the Zeb Love LA. I think 10c saw they had overprinted US Leg 1 and some of the Euro prints and then reduced the number of Leg 2 printed. Only thing is they reduced the quantity too much. My guess but seems only logical explanation 
    Eh, I don't agree with that. This is simply an art/poster quality issue driving this. The first leg of the US tour had some very mediocre posters, which is going to hurt sales. The 2nd leg of North America had a run of great posters - particularly the run from MSG through OKC.

I was at the San Diego show and I got there around 3pm...I person was in line ahead of me for the poster at the outdoor stand. The merch guy actually tried to get me to buy more than 1 poster, but I declined. The other 2 shows I saw on the tour were Nashville and St. Louis, both of which has about 5 bazillion people in line at 3pm. Nashville and St. Louis had way better posters. That's what drives it.
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,077
    Sarava said:
    drfox said:
    tino_11 said:

Eh, I don't agree with that. This is simply an art/poster quality issue driving this. The first leg of the US tour had some very mediocre posters, which is going to hurt sales. The 2nd leg of North America had a run of great posters - particularly the run from MSG through OKC.

I was at the San Diego show and I got there around 3pm...I person was in line ahead of me for the poster at the outdoor stand. The merch guy actually tried to get me to buy more than 1 poster, but I declined. The other 2 shows I saw on the tour were Nashville and St. Louis, both of which has about 5 bazillion people in line at 3pm. Nashville and St. Louis had way better posters. That's what drives it.
    Doesn’t explain Denver and Louisville though?
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    Maybe I should frame it... 

But feels a BIT JUNEVILE DON'T YOU TYHINK WITH SKULLS AND KNIGHTS ON YOUR POSTERS. I AM NOT TWELVE.

And I do like the Budapest one also. 

Hmm. Tough choice. Copenhagen I will not frame. It did look really nice in person though, with the yewllow.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Which one would you all have framed to have above your desk/work area in your apartment.

Of these two:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 748
    Which one would you all have framed to have above your desk/work area in your apartment.

Of these two:

The Ziggo one
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,795

Of these two:

use a cheap frame and rotate them.
  • Options
    drfox said:
    Sarava said:
    drfox said:
    tino_11 said:

Doesn’t explain Denver and Louisville though?
    I believe it's been said that Louisville was a lower print run due to being a festival show. I don't have an explanation for Denver. I don't like that poster. But apparently other people do. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Probably a good idea to let people know that they can buy ones that aren't dented or dinged at the ten club shop for $45 plus shipping and tax. No s/n though.
  • Options
    DE4173DE4173 Posts: 321

1993: 11/22 Little Rock
    1996; 9/28 New York
    1997: 11/14 Oakland, 11/15 Oakland
    1998: 7/5 Dallas, 7/7 Albuquerque, 7/8 Phoenix, 7/10 San Diego, 7/11 Las Vegas
    2000: 10/17 Dallas
    2003: 4/3 OKC
    2012: 11/17 Tulsa(EV), 11/18 Tulsa(EV)
    2013: 11/16 OKC
    2014: 10/8 Tulsa
    2022: 9/20 OKC
    2023: 9/13 Ft Worth, 9/15 Ft Worth
  • Options
    DE4173 said:

About time! Amazed it too so long. 
  • Options