Options

European Leg 2022 Pearl Jam Posters

Comments

• Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,077
    demetrios said:
    So which of the four London posters will sell out first?
    Phone box. Surprised it hasn’t sold out already to be honest 
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,436
    Just  not worth it anymore. 
    It might still be worth not waiting in a stupid line ahead of the show, and then having to drag the thing around the whole night. For that, i'm willing to pay $20 over the show total, I guess.
    Me too.  Way better deal than eBay. 

If it’s a poster of a show I was at, paying $65 shipped is a no brainer.  Well worth the extra $20 to not stand on line.  But paying $65 for a poster that I just “like” makes me think twice.  But that’s not really the fault of the ten club.  The cost of everything has gone up, including postage and the cost of goods.  And I think I paid $60 for a poster this summer for DMB so $45 feels like a bargain. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,799
    drfox said:
    demetrios said:
    So which of the four London posters will sell out first?
    Phone box. Surprised it hasn’t sold out already to be honest 

^^almost bit. Had it all the way to payment and emptied cart.  The extra 20 makes it harder for me + the amount of posters I have stashed away is enough. Who knows, if it's there tomorrow...maybe I'm cured!
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 598
    Really not a fan of the phone box one. As someone else mentioned, it looks like something you’d buy in a tourist shop. The Ames Wicker Man from the first night to me is the second best of the tour (the first being the cancelled Prague show poster).
  • Options
    GP179117GP179117 Posts: 362
    Tempers are wearing thin. Let's hope some robot doesn't kill everybody.
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    I love the poster threads and reading what posters people like/ dislike. It’s fun to see the vastly different tastes and to compare it with my own 😊 I only got Vienna for myself and passed on the others.
    I wonder why they limit the amount of posters on show days so much though. They‘ve been sold out at all the arena shows with loads of people left empty handed. 
  • Options
    AS242348AS242348 Posts: 65
    demetrios said:
    Glad I managed to get one of these a few minutes after they went on sale after missing out at the gig itself. I’ve been watching on eBay and even with the shipping and tax to the UK this works out better than some of the prices on there.
    London O2 Arena 2009
    London Hyde Park 2010
    Manchester MEN Arena 2 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome 2 2012
    Vienna Stadhalle 2014
    London O2 Arena 1 2018
    London O2 Arena 2 2018
    London Hyde Park 2 2022
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    JPPJ84 said:
    I love the poster threads and reading what posters people like/ dislike. It’s fun to see the vastly different tastes and to compare it with my own 😊 I only got Vienna for myself and passed on the others.
    I wonder why they limit the amount of posters on show days so much though. They‘ve been sold out at all the arena shows with loads of people left empty handed. 

Too bad they don't limit the prints 1 per customer @ the merch tables. If they did that everyone attending the show won't be left empty handed before the band hits the stage.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    JPPJ84 said:

Too bad they don't limit the prints 1 per customer @ the merch tables. If they did that everyone attending the show won't be left empty handed before the band hits the stage.
    Hmm, I do get your point. Gotta say I bought 2 though, the extra for my friend in the line
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,436
    demetrios said:
    JPPJ84 said:

Totally agree with one poster per person.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    BRONDOBRONDO Columbus, OH Posts: 399
    Love the best selling feature for the posters, paris has been on a quick rise and will soon be gone!!
  • Options
    3 new posters up @ the 10club store.
  • Options
    Paris sold out!
  • Options
    artforbwartforbw 60647 Posts: 126
    Not surprised Paris sold out when it did.
    I'd have thought the Krakow one would have been more popular and sell out fast too.
  • Options
    jt1979jt1979 Posts: 19
    demetrios said:
    Paris sold out!
    Dammit! 
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,077
    artforbw said:
    Not surprised Paris sold out when it did.
    I'd have thought the Krakow one would have been more popular and sell out fast too.
    Agree. Having seen all the European posters in person I really think people are missing a trick if they don’t buy the Kraków (and the Ames Copenhagen as well)
  • Options
    SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,190
    demetrios said:
    Paris sold out!
    Munk Mania strikes again, congrats to the people who scored. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Just ordered Krakow. Already liked it in person but was way too late that day. Now I‘ll have a poster for a show I actually saw. An awesome one at that. Just have to find room for a second poster or rotate with Vienna 😎
  • Options
    16 Euro posters still available on sale over at https://shop.pearljam.com/collections/posters

• Options
    Yes he should! I’ve got this at home and it’s amazing! The red pops and the rider on that horse image is striking.
  • Options
    Definitely he should do an artist's print! I don't usually like the skulls, but this one is very striking and appealing. I didn't go to the show, but would still consider a smaller version of this excellent artwork!
  • Options
    Yes he should! I’ve got this at home and it’s amazing! The red pops and the rider on that horse image is striking.

Oh it's a beautiful print. I'm so shocked it's still available for sale at the 10club store.  :o
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Oh it's a beautiful print. I'm so shocked it's still available for sale at the 10club store.  :o
    I guess it wouldn’t be had the show not been cancelled 
  • Options
    That’s crazy! I normally don’t buy posters to shows I didn’t go to, but I couldn’t resist this one.
  • Options
    Did AIKO ever sell her AP edition poster copies of Amsterdam?
  • Options
    MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    demetrios said:
    Did AIKO ever sell her AP edition poster copies of Amsterdam?
    I was watching and waiting but gave up - no word or mention from her on an AP release.