Options

European Leg 2022 Pearl Jam Posters

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,880
    MKSNYC said:
    demetrios said:
    Did AIKO ever sell her AP edition poster copies of Amsterdam?
    I was watching and waiting but gave up - no word or mention from her on an AP release.

Gotcha. Thanks!
  • Options
    MKSNYC said:
    demetrios said:
    I was watching and waiting but gave up - no word or mention from her on an AP release.

Just received an email from LADYAIKO STUDIO about the sale of her custom AP variant Amsterdam prints.

• Options
    demetrios said:
    MKSNYC said:
    demetrios said:

Just received an email from LADYAIKO STUDIO about the sale of her custom AP variant Amsterdam prints.

Awaiting replay on the images. Didn't come up in the email. 
  • Options
    MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    MKSNYC said:
    demetrios said:

No images in my email either
  • Options

• Options
    demetrios said:

demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    MKSNYC said:
    demetrios said:

I wonder if the front is same as the show edition?  Seems like signed on back also.
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 598
    Might be interested if the front has also been customised.
  • Options
    MKSNYC said:
    demetrios said:

demetrios said:
    demetrios said:
    MKSNYC said:
    demetrios said:

I wonder if the front is same as the show edition?  Seems like signed on back also.

Yeah the front is the same as the show edition I believe. The back designs are different.
  • Options

• Options
    Damn if only the front was as good as the back.
  • Options
    See the price?
  • Options
    hans1971 said:
    See the price?

Yep. $550 for the pink. $650 for the Green & Blue variants.

• Options

• Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 346
    demetrios said:
    hans1971 said:
    See the price?

Do you mean I got a 650$ poster at the show???

• Options
    Jamer196 said:
    demetrios said:
    hans1971 said:
    See the price?

No. The colours refer to the back of the poster.
  • Options
    matt84 said:
    Jamer196 said:
    demetrios said:
    hans1971 said:
    See the price?

No. The colours refer to the back of the poster.
    Yep. 

• Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 346
    edited October 2022
    650$ for different colors on the back???
    OK ... Good luck with that ...
  • Options
    Jamer196 said:
    Insane
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Joey Feldman vibes 
  • Options
    Joey Feldman vibes 
    Not a Feldman defender, and there are plenty of issues with him, but this is not the first comparison I've seen and I do not really get it. 

For PJ 2016 Chicago, he first sold normal AP's of both a regular and variant at what I recall were pretty fair prices (50ish reg and 100ish variant?).  He held some of each run back and later offered "Hand Embellished" versions of each whereby he painted on the FRONT of the posters, but even then, the markup was not crazy.  IIRC an HE variant was 150/200ish, with the HE reg being somewhat less.

Feel free to enlighten me.  I have no issue adding another number to the list of reasons Feldman annoys me.

2000-08-15 Memphis, TN
    2003-06-24 Columbus, OH
    2004-10-02 Toledo, OH
    2006-05-20 Cleveland, OH
    2006-06-24 Cincinnati, OH
    2008-06-14 Manchester, TN
    2010-05-17 Boston, MA
    2013-10-15 Worcester, MA
    2016-08-05 Boston, MA
    2016-08-07 Boston, MA
    2018-06-18 London, UK
    2018-06-19 London, UK
    2018.08.18 Chicago, IL
    2018.08.20 Chicago, IL
    2022.09.16 Nashville, TN
    2023.09.10 Indianapolis, IN

2022.07.18 PSA: Just remember folks, ALWAYS pay goods and services. And if something seems too good to be true--it probably is.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,391
    CH273892 said:
    Joey Feldman vibes 
    Not a Feldman defender, and there are plenty of issues with him, but this is not the first comparison I've seen and I do not really get it. 

For PJ 2016 Chicago, he first sold normal AP's of both a regular and variant at what I recall were pretty fair prices (50ish reg and 100ish variant?).  He held some of each run back and later offered "Hand Embellished" versions of each whereby he painted on the FRONT of the posters, but even then, the markup was not crazy.  IIRC an HE variant was 150/200ish, with the HE reg being somewhat less.

Feel free to enlighten me.  I have no issue adding another number to the list of reasons Feldman annoys me.

I think I missed a chapter. There are feldman haters? 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Jamer196 said:

Yep.

• Options
    edited October 2022

Dented and Dinged - 07/09/22 London Pearl Jam Poster https://www.conflux-co.com/products/dented-and-dinged-07-09-22-london-poster

• Posters have minor imperfections such as worn or bent edges. Sold as is. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.
    • Only five (7) available at this price
    • Official Pearl Jam event poster by Pedro Correa
    • 7 color on white paper
    • Poster size is 18” inches x 24” inches
    • Signed and numbered by Pedro Correa
    • Limited to 100 numbered posters
    • Printed in USA
    • Limited to 1 per household. In the case of multiple orders to a single household, both orders will be cancelled.

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    CH273892 said:
    Joey Feldman vibes 

In my eyes it was a cheap money grab, similar to this. Yes he did it differently, but it still came off as shit, very much like this.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    I like Joey Feldman a lot. His 2016 Wrigley poster turned me on to him. His popularity has also soared since then.
  • Options
    Never got the fascination with Feldman's work. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but his stuff is objectively ugly. Plus, I, like others, was turned off by his Wrigley shenanigans (which admittedly has probably contributed to my outlook on his work).
  • Options
    Anyone get an Aiko AP?
  • Options
    BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 1,001
     The Prague show didn't happen but this is the best poster from the European dates
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
  • Options
    ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,076
    I love the Prague poster, because it is a headless horseman and I am from Sleepy Hollow NY! I think the Landgraaf poster was also one of the best from 2022. I can't believe those two posters are still in the shop, I thought they would be immediate sell outs.
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,077
    ceska said:
    I love the Prague poster, because it is a headless horseman and I am from Sleepy Hollow NY! I think the Landgraaf poster was also one of the best from 2022. I can't believe those two posters are still in the shop, I thought they would be immediate sell outs.
    Landgraaf didn’t sell out at the show (they were selling spares in Amsterdam). Prague would likely have also had spares given the show didn’t happen. May be similar to Toronto where the 10c allocation sold out ages ago and they are now selling the tour returns