Options

Pearl Jam X Pixies Volcom Collaboration Pop-up Shop in London, England July 7th

Comments

• Options
    mshnayder said:
    Anybody know if merch will be available near the venue anywhere in the morning or early afternoon tomorrow?
    There's a merch stand outside the venue near gate 25 on the marble arch side,  open now according to mrtsurt
    I was walking by as they opened and they had a handful of skate decks and luckily grabbed a pink one and the black stone jam hat.
  • Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 329
    Will the pride shirt be available this weekend at the show? We got one yesterday, but want to get another one in a different size. They only had a few shirts by the time we got there. I don’t know why, but I  didn’t think to ask the people there about it. 
    On sale inside yes
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,939
    Great shirt the colour really makes it come alive
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 408
    Anyone know how the Volcom shirts fit are the xl actually xl or are they a little smaller 
  • Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 329
    edited July 2022
    One of the merch stands have reg plates and some pixies merch including stick man pixies (the one next to hot dogs stand at north end).  
    Post edited by Planet of Sound on
  • Options
    Flavafraz said:
    Anyone know how the Volcom shirts fit are the xl actually xl or are they a little smaller 
    Small for xl
     Defo  
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,499
    If anyone have a spare Euro Squad shirt, large, I'm here..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,827
    mshnayder said:
    Anybody know if merch will be available near the venue anywhere in the morning or early afternoon tomorrow?
    There's a merch stand outside the venue near gate 25 on the marble arch side,  open now according to mrtsurt
    I was walking by as they opened and they had a handful of skate decks and luckily grabbed a pink one and the black stone jam hat.
    Nice score!
  • Options
    One of the merch stands have reg plates and some pixies merch including stick man pixies (the one next to hot dogs stand at north end).  
    I told  my cousin who really wanted one and he got the last medium
     Many thanks  sir. From him!
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    StevieG73StevieG73 Dublin, Ireland and New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 443
    Are any of the event shirts and stickers at the outside merch locations?
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2005 = Halifax, St. John's Night 1
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2011 = EV - Boston, PJ20 Night 1&2, Toronto
    2012 = EV - Orlando Night 1&2
    2013 = Chicago, Worcester Night 1
    2016 = Boston '16
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,156
    StevieG73 said:
    Are any of the event shirts and stickers at the outside merch locations?
    Stickers this morning but no event shirts 
  • Options

• Options
    Is that  mr tsurt. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,784
    Someone grab me a hot dog and ship to US. Thx
  • Options
    Enter to win Skate Deck from the Pearl Jam X Pixies X Volcom Pop-Up Shop in London. https://pearljam.com/ten-club/contest

• Options
    Is that  mr tsurt. 

Nope
  • Options
    Did anyone get an extra hat at the Volcom pop up? I would really like one of these!
  • Options

• Options

volcom

🤯We just finished up our #VolcomEntertainment collaboration with @pearljam @pixiesofficial at our London pop up shop… limited products and an insane amount of passionate fans from all over the world showed up big time! The first person got in line at midnight, by 8am it was 2 blocks deep, when we opened at 10am the line was 3 blocks long and stayed that way all day till we closed at 6. Then 200 of their most dedicated fans had the once in a life time 🎫 privilege of 👀 #Pixies perform up close and personal. As usual they sounded flawless‼️, the set list was magical 🪄and Black Francis’s storytelling📖 was mesmerizing. Stay tuned for a full 📹 recap coming your way next week!

Special thx to @mrtsurt @pearljam @pixiesofficial and their management and crew that are always incredible to create with. #TrueToThis #WhereIsMyMind #PearlJam #volcom

• Options
    Anyone have the  hat i can buy from them ? I can pay a bit more
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Loujoe said:
    Someone grab me a hot dog and ship to US. Thx
    I appreciated this attempt at humour.
  • Options
    How many different colored variant skatedecks were sold @ the Pop Shop? 
  • Options
    I saw at least 6 or 7
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    YamriderYamrider Posts: 50
    Agree, maybe 6. They were lined up on the floor behind the counter along the display wall behind the counter. 
    I remember green, orange and purple for sure.
  • Options
    YamriderYamrider Posts: 50
    Along with several variant hot dog colours....
  • Options
    2 kinds of green . Pink. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Volcom’s Ryan Immegart talks through a successful merch collab as fans old and new soak up the grunge resurgence.

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    edited July 2022
    Cool that the merch was put into stands on the day unannounced in some respects, stopped random people in Hyde Park on the day getting stuff. 
    A friend managed to get a number plate.

I’m looking forward to the stuff from Volcom - The Pixies gig in the evening was so special (and the unexpected free bar was welcomed lol). It was great to be given the opportunity to go to such an event. 
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options