Options

Commemorative Tickets

Comments

• Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,479
    BF25394 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Today, three months and six days after the show, I was very surprised to receive a commemorative ticket in the mail for Glendale (Phoenix).  I had not received this until today, but also had not inquired after it because I had received a printed ticket at the box office on the night of the show.  The envelope was postmarked August 11.

So, if you're still waiting on a ticket you paid for and haven't received, I guess there's still hope.

I just got a refund for the commemorative ticket for the canceled Sacramento show. Going through the customer service on ticketmaster.com got me nowhere so I had to reply to the original confirmation email for the ticket to get the ball rolling on the refund. I only asked for a refund if they weren't going to go forward with the ticket because the show was canceled, just to see if they were going to send out tickets for the canceled show. But their response was that since the show was canceled, they weren't going to print tickets for it.

It's really annoying to go through this process since they should have just refunded the commemorative tickets back when the show got canceled. I wonder how many other people bought commemorative tickets for canceled shows and didn't realize they didn't get refunded for them.
    Darth, scroll up on this page to see some of what I went through trying to get my Sacramento commemorative ticket refund (if you're interested).

Yeah, I had a similar maddening experience with Ticketmaster's "customer service". I told them that I had already been refunded for the Sacramento show and that I was looking into getting a refund for the commemorative ticket. Their response: you have already been refunded for the show. I'm thinking, "you're just repeating what I already said" and "thanks for not answering my question." That's when I decided to go through the Ticketstoday email. It seems you didn't have that option. I admire your patience in dealing with what you described as the "criminal organization".
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    Has anyone received their commemorative ticket from the Canada shows yet??
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,894
    I got my Ottawa one yesterday. I still need Hamilton and Toronto. I got an email saying my Camden was on the way, though.

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,474
    I haven't received mine yet, but did get an email earlier this week about them
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,880

Nothing yet. They are shipped from Texas I believe? So it's gonna be a while to receive all 4 shows up here in Canada. 
  • Options
    EF11EF11 Posts: 99
    I got mine from both Quebec City and Ottawa (in separate envelopes) today here in New England, after getting an email shipping confirmation a little less than two weeks ago. Be warned, they come in very generic "Customer Service" envelopes that could easily be mistaken for junk mail and thrown away.
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    I got my Ottawa one yesterday. I still need Hamilton and Toronto. I got an email saying my Camden was on the way, though.

Nice! Yeah I haven’t even got an email. Patiently waiting. Also, waiting for TM to screw it up!!!!
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Nothing yet. They are shipped from Texas I believe? So it's gonna be a while to receive all 4 shows up here in Canada. 
    Hopefully you go 4/4 on the commemorative tickets!
  • Options
    EF11 said:
    I got mine from both Quebec City and Ottawa (in separate envelopes) today here in New England, after getting an email shipping confirmation a little less than two weeks ago. Be warned, they come in very generic "Customer Service" envelopes that could easily be mistaken for junk mail and thrown away.
    Nice! Yeah no email for me. I actually ended up eating a ticket for the Ottawa show so I should have two on the way. We shall see.
  • Options
    They don't even say the name of the city on them.   whats up with that 
    Tempers are wearing thin. Let's hope some robot doesn't kill everybody.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,431
    GP179117 said:
    Yeah, that makes no sense.

The Arena names change so frequently now.
  • Options
    GP179117 said:
    That is so weak.
  • Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 408
    I got my Hamilton. I thought mine said Hamilton 
  • Options
    GP179117 said:
    Right. It just says the name of the venue. 
  • Options
    MM70435MM70435 Posts: 246
    BF25394 said:
    The Gigaton card stock is cool, but it is an outrage that these cost ten dollars.  Ten dollars for something that surely costs less than a dollar to create.

In Phoenix, they printed a ticket for me at the window because I couldn't access the wallet on the smartphone I had borrowed from a friend since I don't have a smartphone.  I kind of wish I had asked them to print me a ticket at every show and saved myself 70 bucks.
    Yes.  $10 is quite a bit for that.  Who profits from it?  Ticketmaster?  If so, that would answer the question of why does it cost so much for a printed piece of paper.  Wish I could have a paper ticket but I got both of my shows via fan 2 fan so I guess I’m out of luck.  Only tickets I got directly were for Vegas.
    00 - Atlanta                                            10 - MSG I&II    
    03 - Birmingham, Atlanta                       22 - L̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶, Camden, Nashville   
    04 - Asheville, Kissimmee                     23 -  Ft Worth II                                                                                
    08 - Tampa, Columbia                           24 - LA I&II, Philadelphia I&II, Baltimore?
    09 - Atlanta I&II (EV)
                    " if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.
  • Options
    The band should just make their own for each show and include them with lottery winners and offer it for sale in their online shop for people who got tickets from the public sale. Just leave Anything TM off of it. 
  • Options
    Also, not to be picky, but.......black lettering on a darkish grey backgound?  not the easiest to read.  
    Tempers are wearing thin. Let's hope some robot doesn't kill everybody.
  • Options
    Received Quebec City & Ottawa tickets today. 
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Nice! Did TM send you an email saying they shipped?
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Yes.

Quebec City shipped on the 3rd. Ottawa on the 9th.
    Hamilton was shipped on the 10th. Toronto on the 13th.
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

Yes.

Quebec City shipped on the 3rd. Ottawa on the 9th.
    Hamilton was shipped on the 10th. Toronto on the 13th.
    I never received an email, so I’m expecting mine not to show up haha. Gonna give it a couple more weeks before I go the ISO route on Lost Dogs.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,413
    Got MSG today
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,413
    What about the NFT?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,437
    I received MSG today also (no shipping notice).  I got a shipment notice for Camden the other day.  Nothing for Nashville yet.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    I got Ottawa already, and a shipping notice for Camden and Toronto - but they have not shown up yet. Nothing yet for MSG or Hamilton. However, those two were add-ons from TM since I got those tickets from them and not Ten Club. So - it may be a different system.
  • Options
    Got Camden today
    TFC '97, TFC '98, Pittsburgh '98, Camden I,II '98, Camden I,II '00, Pittsburgh '00, Philly '03, Camden I,II '03, MSG I,II '03, Hershey '03, Reading '04, Philly '05, Camden I,II '06, Meadowlands I '06, Camden I,II '08, DC '08, Spectrum I,II,III,IV '09, Made in America '12, Philly I,II '13, GCF '15, Philly I,II '16, MSG I '16, Apollo ‘22, MSG ‘22, Camden ‘22
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,437
    GlowGirl said:
    I got Ottawa already, and a shipping notice for Camden and Toronto - but they have not shown up yet. Nothing yet for MSG or Hamilton. However, those two were add-ons from TM since I got those tickets from them and not Ten Club. So - it may be a different system.

My MSG received today were from the ticketmaster sale.  Struck out on the TC lottery :bawling:
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    shipping notice for nashville
  • Options
    on2legs said:
    GlowGirl said:

My MSG received today were from the ticketmaster sale.  Struck out on the TC lottery :bawling:
    Thanks. I will have to keep a lookout for them. I never got my EV Beacon ones so I am nervous it will be that type of situation. 
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,168
    waiting on msg....