Options

Commemorative Tickets

Comments

• Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited May 2022
    I ordered the Commemorative Ticket for the canceled Las Vegas concert, but they didn't refund me for it. Are they still going to send it out even when the concert was canceled, or is it just nonrefundable?  
    I would guess you get it either way.

a fake ticket probably doesn’t require a real show. Still sucks but I wouldn’t think they separate the two as one being dependent on  the other. 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,159
    I ordered the Commemorative Ticket for the canceled Las Vegas concert, but they didn't refund me for it. Are they still going to send it out even when the concert was canceled, or is it just nonrefundable?  

Who knows. I upgraded tickets to an EV and the Earthlings show, and they never refunded the $10 for the commemorative tickets I paid for on first order (nor did I ever receive the tickets).  Then I ended up getting two sets for the other night in Seattle.. mailed about 2 months apart...  it's all over the place.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,429
    BF25394 said:
    cutz said:

I wonder why the City & State are not on the Ticket?
    For $10, you just get the S.D. in SDSU.  If you want them to spell out San Diego, you have to pay $15.
    HAHA, but you're probably right.

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    BF25394 said:
    cutz said:

I wonder why the City & State are not on the Ticket?
    For $10, you just get the S.D. in SDSU.  If you want them to spell out San Diego, you have to pay $15.
    How much extra to put "Whale's Vagina" on there?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    For anyone that didn't get a refund for the commemorative ticket for the canceled shows, contact Ticketmaster support and they will initiate a separate refund from the concert.
  • Options
    gos22gos22 Posts: 5
    Where do I order these?? For the home shows I got an email about it after the show but I have been looking everywhere as to how to get for this tour and can’t find it anywhere. I got my digi tickets through fan club lottery. I did email customer service but no response? hELp!!
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,876
    gos22 said:
    Where do I order these?? For the home shows I got an email about it after the show but I have been looking everywhere as to how to get for this tour and can’t find it anywhere. I got my digi tickets through fan club lottery. I did email customer service but no response? hELp!!
    For Ten Club tickets you ordered it when you were putting in your ticket requests. For TM tickets there is an add on you can get. I think for TM you can still do it if you go to your ticket order. There should be a commemorative ticket add-on. I am not sure how to do it for 10C tickets after the fact. 
  • Options
    OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 630
    I have gotten commemorative tix for all that I ordered through 10c, except Vegas, which may still be coming.
    I don't know how to access the commemorative tix for the several f2f upgrade tix that I purchased. It said something at the time of purchase that you automatically got a commemorative online ticket with your purchase, but I don't see anything in my emails or in my TM acct, other than the actual screen scanned to enter the venues. 
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,768
    I have gotten commemorative tix for all that I ordered through 10c, except Vegas, which may still be coming.
    I don't know how to access the commemorative tix for the several f2f upgrade tix that I purchased. It said something at the time of purchase that you automatically got a commemorative online ticket with your purchase, but I don't see anything in my emails or in my TM acct, other than the actual screen scanned to enter the venues. 
    My guess is that the "virtual commemorative ticket" was going to be some NFT thing like a digital collectible, but I didn't see anything really mentioned anywhere about it except the small block of text on Ticketmaster's event pages.
  • Options
    jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,897
    tschav said:
    My guess is that the "virtual commemorative ticket" was going to be some NFT thing like a digital collectible, but I didn't see anything really mentioned anywhere about it except the small block of text on Ticketmaster's event pages.
    And, if I remember correctly you didn't get it if you purchased F2F.  Only on Platinum or regular tickets.
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | **2024-05-16 Las Vegas** | **2024-05-18 Las Vegas** |
  • Options
    gos22gos22 Posts: 5
    edited May 2022
    Thanks for all the help. I still can't get a reply from Ten Club but am now trying ticketmaster (can't see any options in my acct there either). Obv I won these back in 2020 and my brain no longer has any memory at all (though i also had a newborn at the time...) but I know if I had seen a way to buy these I would have without a doubt! I'm kicking myself so bad over this. I have tickets for every PJ concert I've ever seen across 3 decades! If anyone hears of anything else please let me know.
  • Options
    Did anyone get Fresno show yet? (I haven't)
  • Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    Received both Oakland and Fresno together last week (northern California). Three separate envelopes arrived on the same day. All tickets tenclub, original order never changed.

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,268
    edited June 2022
    Has anyone either:

A. received a refund for a Commemorative Ticket purchased for Sacramento or Las Vegas; or

B. received a Commemorative Ticket for Sacramento or Las Vegas?

I never received my Commemorative Ticket for Glendale, but I'm not that worried about it because they printed a ticket for me at the box office window.  I received my Commemorative Tickets for all of the other shows except Glendale.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    edwho said:
    Received both Oakland and Fresno together last week (northern California). Three separate envelopes arrived on the same day. All tickets tenclub, original order never changed.

I got both Oakland on the same day and both were 10C.

Still, no Fresno(and that was not 10C)
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,768
    BF25394 said:
    Has anyone either:

A. received a refund for a Commemorative Ticket purchased for Sacramento or Las Vegas; or

B. received a Commemorative Ticket for Sacramento or Las Vegas?

I never received my Commemorative Ticket for Glendale, but I'm not that worried about it because they printed a ticket for me at the box office window.  I received my Commemorative Tickets for all of the other shows except Glendale.
    Neither for me, bought a pair of 10c tickets for Vegas.

Based on how slow the EV/Earthlings ticket orders came (months after), there's a chance it's just going to be a slow(er) response than other shows with them being cancelled shows.
  • Options
    I just got a notice from Ticketstoday that a $10.00 refund has been processed to my card.  This must be for Vegas since I got that one through the Ten Club.  I got Sacramento directly from Ticketmaster.  I have a feeling I'm going to have to follow up with them to get that Commemorative Ticket refunded.
  • Options
    cutz said:
    edwho said:

Still NO Freson and this is what I got today from TM on online Chat:

So, when will my Commemorative ticket be sent to me?
    Fan Support
    s avatar
    Upon checking on our end, our escalation team said that the commemorative tickets was out of stock and no longer be available. They will issue a refund on your commemorative tickets. Please allow 3 to 7 business days for the funds to be received back to your card. This order is no longer valid.

This is BS!!

My OCD can't handle not having the ticket stub>LOL

Anyone have an extra they'd be willing to sell?
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,876
    cutz said:
    cutz said:
    edwho said:

Still NO Freson and this is what I got today from TM on online Chat:

So, when will my Commemorative ticket be sent to me?
    Fan Support
    s avatar
    Upon checking on our end, our escalation team said that the commemorative tickets was out of stock and no longer be available. They will issue a refund on your commemorative tickets. Please allow 3 to 7 business days for the funds to be received back to your card. This order is no longer valid.

This is BS!!

My OCD can't handle not having the ticket stub>LOL

Anyone have an extra they'd be willing to sell?
    That is what happened to me with the EV Beacon commemorative. They issued me the refund but I would have much rather have had the ticket. So infuriating. 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    How the F can something like that be "out of stock".
    They just need to print them.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    How the F can something like that be "out of stock".
    They just need to print them.
    My thoughts too. It doesn't make any sense to me.

I got the other shows , but not Fresno?
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    I just got a notice from Ticketstoday that a $10.00 refund has been processed to my card.  This must be for Vegas since I got that one through the Ten Club.  I got Sacramento directly from Ticketmaster.  I have a feeling I'm going to have to follow up with them to get that Commemorative Ticket refunded.
    Sure enough, I had to follow up with Ticketmaster about this (i.e., not receiving a refund for the commemorative ticket for Sacramento), and the response from that criminal enterprise was that the organizer of this event is not allowing refunds.  I have since inquired as to how this could be since I received a refund for the commemorative ticket for the other Pearl Jam show that was cancelled (Las Vegas).  It also makes no sense because I received a refund of the cost of the ticket for Sacramento.
  • Options
    GarasaurasGarasauras Ontario Posts: 231
    That’s crazy. They only had like 2 years to produce enough to cover the tour. Plus they took our money for that long, only to say on delivery day that they are out of stock?? ..and they can’t print more?? They’ve known how many they needed to meet the demand for months and in some cases years. That’s extremely bad business practice, and in any other line of work, your reputation would be the end of you. Not right!! But typical of TM..
  • Options
    Following up on my message above, they replied and simply restated that the event organizer is not allowing refunds. They did not address any of the points in my reply about how that was plainly untrue.

I separately emailed tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com and explained what I had been told by the customer disservice chatbot, and their response-- the response from tenclubsupport@TICKETMASTER.COM, mind you-- was that I need to contact Ticketmaster.
  • Options
    Our long national nightmare is over.  Today, 55 days after the show was cancelled, Ticketmaster refunded the cost of the commemorative ticket for Sacramento.
  • Options
    RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    BF25394 said:
    Our long national nightmare is over.  Today, 55 days after the show was cancelled, Ticketmaster refunded the cost of the commemorative ticket for Sacramento.
    nice! I posted in your nugs thread, but I have the same issue not being able to get the refund for Vegas. I don't want a commemorative ticket for a show that didn't happen...
  • Options
    That’s crazy. They only had like 2 years to produce enough to cover the tour. Plus they took our money for that long, only to say on delivery day that they are out of stock?? ..and they can’t print more?? They’ve known how many they needed to meet the demand for months and in some cases years. That’s extremely bad business practice, and in any other line of work, your reputation would be the end of you. Not right!! But typical of TM..
    Yes, it is crazy. I have ticket stub for every Pearl Jam show I've seen, but now I'm missing one because of TM. My OCD can't handle that>LOL. But, I am pissed that I'll NEVER have that stub for that show(Fresno). I saw 6 shows on the West Coast Tour and got the First 5 shows I saw, but not the last. 

Out of Stock is BS!!
  • Options
    Today, three months and six days after the show, I was very surprised to receive a commemorative ticket in the mail for Glendale (Phoenix).  I had not received this until today, but also had not inquired after it because I had received a printed ticket at the box office on the night of the show.  The envelope was postmarked August 11.

So, if you're still waiting on a ticket you paid for and haven't received, I guess there's still hope.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,476
    BF25394 said:
    Today, three months and six days after the show, I was very surprised to receive a commemorative ticket in the mail for Glendale (Phoenix).  I had not received this until today, but also had not inquired after it because I had received a printed ticket at the box office on the night of the show.  The envelope was postmarked August 11.

So, if you're still waiting on a ticket you paid for and haven't received, I guess there's still hope.

I just got a refund for the commemorative ticket for the canceled Sacramento show. Going through the customer service on ticketmaster.com got me nowhere so I had to reply to the original confirmation email for the ticket to get the ball rolling on the refund. I only asked for a refund if they weren't going to go forward with the ticket because the show was canceled, just to see if they were going to send out tickets for the canceled show. But their response was that since the show was canceled, they weren't going to print tickets for it.

It's really annoying to go through this process since they should have just refunded the commemorative tickets back when the show got canceled. I wonder how many other people bought commemorative tickets for canceled shows and didn't realize they didn't get refunded for them.
  • Options
    BF25394 said:

I just got a refund for the commemorative ticket for the canceled Sacramento show. Going through the customer service on ticketmaster.com got me nowhere so I had to reply to the original confirmation email for the ticket to get the ball rolling on the refund. I only asked for a refund if they weren't going to go forward with the ticket because the show was canceled, just to see if they were going to send out tickets for the canceled show. But their response was that since the show was canceled, they weren't going to print tickets for it.

It's really annoying to go through this process since they should have just refunded the commemorative tickets back when the show got canceled. I wonder how many other people bought commemorative tickets for canceled shows and didn't realize they didn't get refunded for them.
    Darth, scroll up on this page to see some of what I went through trying to get my Sacramento commemorative ticket refund (if you're interested).