Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,229
    Thanks!
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,775
    fuck yea
  • DN36753DN36753 Posts: 134
    Thank You!!
  • Dvdpenny72Dvdpenny72 Posts: 108
    65.81 after ships/tax to Washington state..  gonna be a tough time selling some of these.......😬
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,337
    I just spent $17 to not have to hold a poster in GA for 6 hours.  Seems well worth it.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,111
    the back of this poster is fantastic as well. 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,702
    the back of this poster is fantastic as well. 
    I actually think the back is cooler than the front.
  • BmoyaBmoya Posts: 100
    Had a chance to speak with Ward about the inspiration for this poster (lives in my childhood hometown). He was influenced by Raymond Pettibon (early punk rock flyer designer from So Cal), he learned of Ed's love for batman via Seattle Batman aka Shon Abrahamson AND the comic influence was a nod to Comic Con which is held in San Diego. Great poster and amazing artist!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,117
    edited May 2022
    If you gonna do a Batman 66 poster reference ”False Face” or just skip it. How can you not. 

False False was robbed! Only appearing in one episode? Such a shit move.  
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Dear Pearl Jam.

I would buy this poster as I have many in the past but since I spent 60 dollars in gas and 7 hours in a car on the worst section of road in the world for you to cancel a show mid afternoon. I will now pass on this and any other merch you will be unloading in the future. 

Good luck on all future endeavors 

Sincerely, 

A Fan 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Dear Pearl Jam.

I would buy this poster as I have many in the past but since I spent 60 dollars in gas and 7 hours in a car on the worst section of road in the world for you to cancel a show mid afternoon. I will now pass on this and any other merch you will be unloading in the future. 

Sincerely, 

A Fan 
    Covid, eh? I wouldn’t take it personally 
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,834
    I just spent $17 to not have to hold a poster in GA for 6 hours.  Seems well worth it.
    That’s a great point 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    edited May 2022
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    They really should add it to the ticket request as an option for 10c tickets.  Get selected for a show you can click a box to pre purchase the poster whatever it is.  Then it’s shipped and you skip the merch line 
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    Dear Pearl Jam.

Sincerely, 

A Fan 
    I don’t. I take it financially. Gas, time, and vacation hours for nothing. It’s not personal, it’s business. 
    everybody lost out, I had to cancel a hotel and plane tickets, some people were already in Vegas or Sacremento or on the road. If you did not think this was a possibility going into the tour your head was in the sand. 
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,382
    They really should add it to the ticket request as an option for 10c tickets.  Get selected for a show you can click a box to pre purchase the poster whatever it is.  Then it’s shipped and you skip the merch line 
    This happened one tour and it was the absolute best from a fan perspective. 11/10 would do it again. I'm sure it was a logistical nightmare though. 
    They did this once. 

But I guess they could also give you a tubed poster when  you pick up the ticket.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Dear Pearl Jam.

Sincerely, 

A Fan 
    I don’t. I take it financially. Gas, time, and vacation hours for nothing. It’s not personal, it’s business. 
    Anyone ever tell you that complaining the way you do over the last few days makes you look SMALL?

if not, I’m telling you

Whiny
    edited May 2022
    They did this once. 

But I guess they could also give you a tubed poster when  you pick up the ticket.
    Yeah, like a voucher or a ticket of some sort . That’s probably better 

anything to avoid the hour in a merch line and then spending the entire show worried about your poster would be preferred.  I’d just pick it up on the way out 
    edited May 2022
    Post edited by Sea on
    edited May 2022
    Post edited by Sea on
  • THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,870
    Dear Pearl Jam.

Sincerely, 

A Fan 

Like they could have gave a free poster to everyone that was outside of the venue waiting for merch or GA. But to tear down the tent and make some poor 17 year old girl be the barer of bad news is horseshit and bad business and just a shitty thing to do. I wasn’t even one of those people and my days spending any money on Pearl Jam merch and concerts not in Fresno are over. Jeff didn’t die in the hotel room like Taylor Hawkins. We all know the covid threat and the band and it’s crew know what the diehards do. To shit on everyone cause Jeff has a head cold with a different name is shit no matter how you look at it. 
    If we all pitch in a get you a poster will you stop crying? It’s just a concert, your life will go on. Put it into perspective as some people have it much worse than this situation. You didn’t get shit on, a concert was canceled. It’s not a cold and millions have died from Covid. Get a clue and maybe a hobby. 
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    This poster didn't seem very popular the night of the show. My wife even commented at the show how you don't see half the crowd walking around with a poster tube like normal. And I know they were still available near of the show, while half the other merchandise was sold out.
    edited May 2022
    Post edited by Sea on
    edited May 2022
    Post deleted
    Post edited by Sea on
    Sarava said:
    This poster didn't seem very popular the night of the show. My wife even commented at the show how you don't see half the crowd walking around with a poster tube like normal. And I know they were still available near of the show, while half the other merchandise was sold out.
    If it was the worst poster ever it doesn’t matter to me. I can’t not get a poster from a show I went to. I might not frame it but I need it. 

Passing on a show poster is as odd to me as people buying posters from shows they didn’t even attend 
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Sea on
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    Sarava said:
    If it was the worst poster ever it doesn’t matter to me. I can’t not get a poster from a show I went to. I might not frame it but I need it. 

Passing on a show poster is as odd to me as people buying posters from shows they didn’t even attend 
    Funny you say that. I did buy one in case I have a change of heart and didn't want to regret not buying it. What was weird was - I bought it at the stand outside the arena around 3pm before the show. There was no line at that point. And the guy selling it seemed genuinely surprised that I didn't want to buy more than 1.
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,734
    haha, wow, at least one person in this thread is getting banned I'm sure. 
    edited May 2022
    haha, wow, at least one person in this thread is getting banned I'm sure. 
    I hope it wasn't because of my False Face post.

I just happen to really dig that episode. Best of season one. I am speculating now @Merkin Baller
    but I am certain Eddie agrees.

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on