Options

The Official 2023 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,869
    Hoping they can hit 25 songs if they tour. 
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,570
    I agree that Made in America does not appear to be their type of fest, and it also looks like a horrible event venue.  

That being said, “their type of fest” could be any fest that offers their asking price.  

If they do play that fest, I hope I have the will power to stay away! 
    I live pretty close to this, but I doubt I'd go. 

I had a ticket the last time they played there, but I stayed home.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,600
    I hope they play Philly but hoping it’s not MiA festival.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Hoping they can hit 25 songs if they tour. 
    Doesn't matter how many songs they play. Just as long as they play decent ones. Would prefer to hear a 5 song set which includes ATY and Get Right rather than 25 boring ass hits.
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    edited April 2023
    verceman said:
    I agree that Made in America does not appear to be their type of fest, and it also looks like a horrible event venue.  

That being said, “their type of fest” could be any fest that offers their asking price.  

If they do play that fest, I hope I have the will power to stay away! 
    I went the last time they played and it was a lot of fun. The Hives, Gary Clark Jr... Also having so many hip hop fans in attendance who didn't care about Pearl Jam made it easier for me to get up close for their set - I just had to endure a Drake set!
    SAME!!! I truly and throroughly enjoyed the Made in America Festival last time. Sae random dudes on smaller stages. Loved the set up of the festival... and the spirit of the festival was great! 

If it is Made in America....The more PJ fans that sit out because they're silly...Better for me! 🤗

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    So with all the info we have is this the first 10 days of the tour?

Sep 1 St Paul 
    Sep 3 Philly festival (or something between St Paul and Chicago like Milwaukee)
    Sep 5 Chicago 
    Sep 7 Chicago 
    Sep 10 Noblesville 

This or we get Chicago back to back and another unknown city on Sep 8.

• Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,355
    PJNB said:

Sep 1 St Paul 
    Sep 5 Chicago 
    Sep 7 Chicago 
    Sep 10 Noblesville 

Detroit is very much due, and has a nice pretty much brand new arena to play in.  Little Cesar’s arena open sept 4,7, 9-12. 
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    PJNB said:

Sep 1 St Paul 
    Sep 5 Chicago 
    Sep 7 Chicago 
    Sep 10 Noblesville 

Detroit is very much due, and has a nice pretty much brand new arena to play in.  Little Cesar’s arena open sept 4,7, 9-12. 
    Hard to see them heading north after Noblesville and if they are in fact taking a day off in the same city it is also hard to see them do back to backs in two different cities. I would love a Detroit show though and hopefully they can fit it in. 
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,513
    PJNB said:

Sep 1 St Paul 
    Sep 5 Chicago 
    Sep 7 Chicago 
    Sep 10 Noblesville 

The Philly thing doesn’t seem to fit but I understand there was a clue. East Troy would fit, but I don’t think that’s based on anything.

I would add that American Airlines Center in Dallas is available for a whole week after the 10th.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    PJNB said:

Sep 1 St Paul 
    Sep 5 Chicago 
    Sep 7 Chicago 
    Sep 10 Noblesville 

The Philly thing doesn’t seem to fit but I understand there was a clue. East Troy would fit, but I don’t think that’s based on anything.

I would add that American Airlines Center in Dallas is available for a whole week after the 10th.  
    It will be interesting to see if just Dallas gets an arena show or that ACL flag hint was just for any Austin show and it gets an arena show too.  There is no way this tour fills out shows all the way to ACL so either they take a couple of weeks off then play the festival or they do both cities closer together mid September.

Philly getting a show does not fit but the festival on Sep 3 makes some sense. If they are heading east after Sep 10th just to head west again to Texas I would be pretty surprised. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,513
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Sep 1 St Paul 
    Sep 5 Chicago 
    Sep 7 Chicago 
    Sep 10 Noblesville 

It will be interesting to see if just Dallas gets an arena show or that ACL flag hint was just for any Austin show and it gets an arena show too.  There is no way this tour fills out shows all the way to ACL so either they take a couple of weeks off then play the festival or they do both cities closer together mid September.

Philly getting a show does not fit but the festival on Sep 3 makes some sense. If they are heading east after Sep 10th just to head west again to Texas I would be pretty surprised. 
    It’s not new but PJ @ACL continues to show up on Stub Hub.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,090
    Fingers crossed today is the day!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,394
    This could be the day!
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,394
    edited April 2023
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Sep 1 St Paul 
    Sep 5 Chicago 
    Sep 7 Chicago 
    Sep 10 Noblesville 

It’s not new but PJ @ACL continues to show up on Stub Hub.
    Post edited by NewfieintheUSA on
  • Options
    DukeSpiritDukeSpirit Posts: 278
    This could be the day!
    Hold my hand 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,680
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Sep 1 St Paul 
    Sep 5 Chicago 
    Sep 7 Chicago 
    Sep 10 Noblesville 

Hard to see them heading north after Noblesville and if they are in fact taking a day off in the same city it is also hard to see them do back to backs in two different cities. I would love a Detroit show though and hopefully they can fit it in. 
    Chicago - Grand Rapids - Noblesville.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    100 Pacer said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Sep 1 St Paul 
    Sep 5 Chicago 
    Sep 7 Chicago 
    Sep 10 Noblesville 

Chicago-Milwaukee-Noblesville? 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,679
    D-Rod said:
    100 Pacer said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Sep 1 St Paul 
    Sep 5 Chicago 
    Sep 7 Chicago 
    Sep 10 Noblesville 

Chicago - Kansas City - Noblesville?
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    setlist41setlist41 Posts: 433
    We're not thinking today right? No venue or radio stations announcement stating anything?
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Weston1283 said:
    D-Rod said:
    100 Pacer said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Sep 1 St Paul 
    Sep 5 Chicago 
    Sep 7 Chicago 
    Sep 10 Noblesville 

Chicago - Detroit - Noblesville would be a hell of a 4 show run. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    setlist41 said:
    We're not thinking today right? No venue or radio stations announcement stating anything?
    If not today, then another Monday.  The Monday announcements are consistent especially with the way 10c sales are setup.
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,948
    PJNB said:
    Weston1283 said:
    D-Rod said:
    100 Pacer said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Sep 1 St Paul 
    Sep 5 Chicago 
    Sep 7 Chicago 
    Sep 10 Noblesville 

I think that makes sense, which means it probably won’t happen that way haha
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    PJNB said:
    Weston1283 said:
    D-Rod said:
    100 Pacer said:
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:

Sep 1 St Paul 
    Sep 5 Chicago 
    Sep 7 Chicago 
    Sep 10 Noblesville 

I think that makes sense, which means it probably won’t happen that way haha
    Thought the same thing as I typed it lol. There likely is nothing between the two cities but hope I am wrong. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    Beachman44Beachman44 Swedesboro, NJ Posts: 170
    CBP in Philly is open 8/17.....in between two Bruce shows. Would make for a great weekend. And then head towards central US.
    9/29/1996, 8/28/1998, 8/29/1998, 9/8/1998, 8/25/2000, 9/1/2000, 9/2/2000, 4/28/2003, 5/03/2003, 7/5/2003, 7/6/2003, 10/01/2004, 9/19/2005, 10/1/2005, 10/3/2005, 5/27/2006, 5/28/2006, 5/30/2006, 6/26/2006, 4/15/2008. 6/19/2008, 6/20/2008, 6/22/2008, 8/16/2008, 10/28/2009, 10/30/2009, 10/31/2009, 5/13/2010, 9/3/2011, 9/4/2011, 9/2/2012, 10/21/2013, 10/22/2013, 10/27/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016, 4/28/2016, 4/29/2016, 9/2/2018, 9/18/2021, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    I don’t think Michigan is on the table. It should be. But I don’t think it is 
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,366
    A full week away from the newsletter. Seems like a good day to announce a tour. 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,473
    Hoping the next teaser has a folding chair in a snowy street parking spot to indicate Boston is on the itinerary 
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    pjl44 said:
    Hoping the next teaser has a folding chair in a snowy street parking spot to indicate Boston is on the itinerary 
    This!
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,473
    "That fistfight is definitely outside The Black Rose. I wonder if they're playing Great Woods or the Garden?"
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    this years tour basically knocks out everything west of Indiana between 2022 and 2023

2024 will likely be an extensive east coast, Ohio, Virginia, the south and Florida run if the rumored cities come true this year