The Official 2023 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,531
    kaw753 said:
    BRWilly said:
    JMarksCLE said:
    BRWilly said:
    Who do we think isn't that into touring anymore? I'm guessing Jeff.
    I think Ed. But not because he doesn't want to. But because it probably takes a HUGE toll on his voice. People always say shit like Bruce and the Stones and the Dead still tour constantly and play long shows. But none of those vocal parts are any where NEAR as straining and soaring as Eds. It's apples and oranges. 

You know Mike would do 40 dates a year if he could, lol. 
    Totally, such a grueling job to sing these songs the way he does. But he's also willing to get out there for other projects like Earthlings, his true solo dates (a whole Euro tour not that long ago), etc. Maybe its that those are less challenging vocal duties, idk.
    I mean, I am no efficiency expert, but he could reduce his workload by 4% by writing in Mankind in the middle of every set. Go backstage for a quick massage and drink.
    I believe this explains why there is always Even Flow with a lengthy guitar solo about halfway through the main set.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 784
    Springsteen also grossed $113M for 275 shows while sleeping in his own bed every night. Genius.

He has also saved huge money by never buying Steve Van Zandt his own damn microphone and forcing him to share everyone else's.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,688
    At least today’s episode of Picard blew my mind.

Looking forward to 04/20 and the final episode!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,005
    100 Pacer said:

So so so good. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,603
    JMarksCLE said:
    Who else just almost had a panic attack when they just checked their email? lolol
    I did a double take for sure, opened the email and laughed a little.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,529
    Vedd Hedd said:
    literally go to google and type in Pearl Jam tour Austin

It has been proven extensively that not everyone gets the same results when doing a google search, so not everyone is going to be able to see the links.

• Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    BRWilly said:
    Stone & Jeff.
    Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,072
    BRWilly said:
    Stone & Jeff.
    Definitely Boom holding them back 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,574
    Vedd Hedd said:
    literally go to google and type in Pearl Jam tour Austin

It has been proven extensively that not everyone gets the same results when doing a google search, so not everyone is going to be able to see the links.

I got the same in Edge browser using Bing search. :)

But still, enough people on the board have proven that the links still exist. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,302
    kaw753 said:
    BRWilly said:
    JMarksCLE said:
    BRWilly said:
    I think Ed. But not because he doesn't want to. But because it probably takes a HUGE toll on his voice. People always say shit like Bruce and the Stones and the Dead still tour constantly and play long shows. But none of those vocal parts are any where NEAR as straining and soaring as Eds. It's apples and oranges. 

You know Mike would do 40 dates a year if he could, lol. 
    Totally, such a grueling job to sing these songs the way he does. But he's also willing to get out there for other projects like Earthlings, his true solo dates (a whole Euro tour not that long ago), etc. Maybe its that those are less challenging vocal duties, idk.
    I mean, I am no efficiency expert, but he could reduce his workload by 4% by writing in Mankind in the middle of every set. Go backstage for a quick massage and drink.
    Sweet! The number of piss-break songs is now keeping pace with my prostate.
  • Options
    oooh, using edge/bing I get the chicago one

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 89,040
    Vedd Hedd said:

Gotta check that out. For google I only see 3 right now.

• Options
    demetrios said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Yeah, same here
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,657
    MS52945 said:
    ComeToTX said:
    a friend sent me the dates for FW and Austin early last week before they showed up on here.  everything posted here lined up perfectly with the list i was sent.  it's not a photoshop or a hoax.
    Did your friend say 2 days for Austin? Or just the 18th? 
    Same others have posted here. 19th is also on hold. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    demetrios said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Ya as Google sees them all serving the same content (ie: nothing) after the "fix" they would deindex them. There were screenshots of all or most of them..and other sources.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,616
    Friday is the day…

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    demetrios said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Yes!!!!!!  Great day for that, been a hell of a week and would be so exciting.  Then i cant start complaining on here about how its 5 months away and the band should've had earlier dates.... LOL
    2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,522
    100 Pacer said:

SO GOOD
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    It also works for Chicago.
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,366
    on2legs said:
    Friday is the day…

Ruoff in noblesville is teasing a “more shows” announcement. Gearing up for tomorrow?
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 496
    So with the announcement imminent, are the leaked cities THE cities, or could there be a few more mixed in? Trying to figure out if I need to book a flight to Minnesota lol. 
  • Options
    wsimon74 said:
    So with the announcement imminent, are the leaked cities THE cities, or could there be a few more mixed in? Trying to figure out if I need to book a flight to Minnesota lol. 
    I dont have any information, but wouldnt be surprised if there were a few extra in there.
    2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,531
    Kwieneke said:
    on2legs said:
    Friday is the day…

Ruoff in noblesville is teasing a “more shows” announcement. Gearing up for tomorrow?
    If there is truly an on sale in Texas on 4/20 tomorrow is the last day there could reasonably be an announcement.  They would give us the weekend to enter the draw, conduct the draw Monday to Wednesday, and on sale starts Thursday.  The only thing that doesn’t quite line up is the verified fan timing, which usually takes more days, but I’m sure it’s possible for VF to be organized over 5 days.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,272
    100 Pacer said:

Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,418
    Facebook spoiled Picard for me.. so it would of been cooler had I watched it tonight with out knowing, but holy crap am I ever looking forward to watching it :)
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,534
    pjl44 said:
    Get_Right said:
    arwooten7 said:
    Get_Right said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Get_Right said:
    setlist41 said:
    I have a really bad feeling we are going to be gutted again today, that 4/20 might of been the date, but things on the backend change all the time. 
    No way they will pit a PJ announcement against an Eddie Vedder owned festival.

Exactly. Give it a few weeks. If ACL is real, we are looking at early May.  I am still not convinced they are going out this year.
    Those links to austin, dallas and St paul are still up when you google "pearl jam tour dallas" etc. So they are behind the scenes creating links for the shows. 
    We have been here before. Many times. Weak leaks and fan speculation. And I still have not seen a real URL to any of those links.  ACL announces in May. I am still not convinced they are going out close to a year after the last shows. I hope I am wrong.
    Do you think the links were a conspiracy?? Lol I literally visited them and saw them with my own eyes
    No just fake internet blah blah blah
    They were actual pearljam.com URLs. I was able to access them when they were live. Although interestingly Chicago didn't produce a result.
    Send them to me.  

• Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,068
    kaw753 said:
    Springsteen also grossed $113M for 275 shows while sleeping in his own bed every night. Genius.

He has also saved huge money by never buying Steve Van Zandt his own damn microphone and forcing him to share everyone else's.
    Hilarious. 🤣
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    Get_Right said:
    pjl44 said:
    Get_Right said:
    arwooten7 said:
    Get_Right said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Get_Right said:
    setlist41 said:
    I have a really bad feeling we are going to be gutted again today, that 4/20 might of been the date, but things on the backend change all the time. 

Exactly. Give it a few weeks. If ACL is real, we are looking at early May.  I am still not convinced they are going out this year.
    Those links to austin, dallas and St paul are still up when you google "pearl jam tour dallas" etc. So they are behind the scenes creating links for the shows. 
    We have been here before. Many times. Weak leaks and fan speculation. And I still have not seen a real URL to any of those links.  ACL announces in May. I am still not convinced they are going out close to a year after the last shows. I hope I am wrong.
    Do you think the links were a conspiracy?? Lol I literally visited them and saw them with my own eyes
    They were actual pearljam.com URLs. I was able to access them when they were live. Although interestingly Chicago didn't produce a result.
    Send them to me.  

They are all dead now... well end up on "undefined" url
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,249
    euchrid said:
    Get_Right said:
    pjl44 said:
    Get_Right said:
    arwooten7 said:
    Get_Right said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Get_Right said:
    setlist41 said:

Send them to me.  

They are all dead now... well end up on "undefined" url
    Tour off I guess... ;) 
  • Options
    KN219077KN219077 Montana Posts: 920
    My only question is will this be the only time Missoula is skipped on an election year for Tester?!