Options

The Official 2023 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    JojoRice You were married on my bday. Great day!
  • Options
    D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,819
    JojoRice said:
    I was married on a 13th (June) and my wife's birthday is on a 13th (March). More good signs for today!
    In 1998 I wrote my 4th exam on the 13th.   That has to mean something…….right ????

The class was Business Management.    M is the 13th letter of the alphabet. 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,531
    setlist41 said:
    I have a really bad feeling we are going to be gutted again today, that 4/20 might of been the date, but things on the backend change all the time. 
    No way they will pit a PJ announcement against an Eddie Vedder owned festival.

Exactly. Give it a few weeks. If ACL is real, we are looking at early May.  I am still not convinced they are going out this year.
  • Options
    Big fan of 13's, coffee, and shifting GA.
    Let's go!
  • Options
    And my first name starts with an M. All falling in line.
  • Options
    I had some Campbell's Soup for lunch and it was mmm mmm good... thats a lot of m's??
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • Options
    10LordsALeaping10LordsALeaping Posts: 171
    edited April 2023
    I also like M's. 
    Mmmike MmmcCready
    Jeff Ammment
    Booooommm
    10c, andiamo.

Post edited by 10LordsALeaping on
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    edited April 2023
    myoung321 said:
    My guess is nothing will be announced until the Ohana tickets are sold out....lol

Why would they tease a band tour right before the Ohana announcement? Wouldn't this put a damper on Ohana ticket sales, especially for those dedicated (obsessed) enough to spend a bunch of money to travel to it? If there are shows in the midwest, then why would anyone from the east coast travel to Ohana when they could see the whole band with a shorter plane ride? It doesn't make any sense that they would short circuit Ohana ticket sales and then wait until it sells out to announce the tour.
    An EV show is not a Pearl Jam show. I'm not going to drive 2hrs to Ohana for just Eddie, but I will absolutely fly to Dallas and get a hotel room to see the full band. It's why they cancelled Ohana Encore last year. EV doesn't have nearly the same draw as the full band. 

I flew from the UK to LA in 2011 just for two EV shows...
    delete
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,972
    biz999 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    on2legs said:
    Let’s go!!!
    50 minutes!! I m feeling today 
    me too!!!
    13 is my Lucky number.  Let’s go. 
    Not my lucky number, but I may have 13 cups of coffee today (already on cup 5). 
    50 13 cups of coffee and you know it's ON
    "Can't rock the house without the party people!"
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    biz999 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    on2legs said:
    Let’s go!!!
    50 minutes!! I m feeling today 
    me too!!!
    13 is my Lucky number.  Let’s go. 
    Not my lucky number, but I may have 13 cups of coffee today (already on cup 5). 
    50 13 cups of coffee and you know it's ON
    "Can't rock the house without the party people!"

Super disco, disco breakin'
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,011
    JojoRice said:
    I was married on a 13th (June) and my wife's birthday is on a 13th (March). More good signs for today!
    I was married on a 13th (August), my birthday is on a 13th (June), my wife’s birthday is on a 13th (February), and my son’s birthday is on a 13th (today). My daughter ruined the streak. 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,937
    Another day another gutting. You can shoe the shoeless but you can't gut the gutless.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    SB117186SB117186 Posts: 346
    1 o'clock come and gone.... maybe tomorrow... won't be the weekend... maybe monday, maybe tuesday... etc, etc, etc.
    Enjoy the rest of the day everyone!!
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,330
    Team Monday. 
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,313
    Guess I'll walk the dogs 🐕 
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,297
    on2legs said:
    I love coffee.  
    Interesting. Could you expound upon that? Do you do cream and sugar, or are you a black man? You're not one of those "$8 every morning at Starbucks" people, are you?
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,598
    Team Monday. 
    I'm Team "No clue, but I will keep checking daily obsessively".  
  • Options
    Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 4,515
    04/20, y'all 
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II. Michael Jordan's #!

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are (thank you, Vegas!), Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job (Vegas!), low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,933
    I hope the announcement continues to prolong.  I enjoy these Easter egg hunts for the 40+ age group far better. 
  • Options
    DEGBTIDEGBTI san diego Posts: 937
    edited April 2023
    arwooten7 said:
    DEGBTI said:
    was excited to look at new rumors this morning. As usual it’s off topic. This time for a 7 foot guy. Isn't there somewhere else to discuss these things?
    You’re fun at parties huh 
    Actually Im usually the life of the party, lol. Just making a general comment. Didnt make it personal to anyone, like you. Have a great day
    Post edited by DEGBTI on
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,313
    Go Animal said:
    04/20, y'all 
    My anniversary 
  • Options
    Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    edited April 2023
    Personally gonna wait til 3 EST before folding up shop til next week, as Ohana “pre-sale” is 2 hours and ends then.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,058
    I don’t see how ohana has any impact on pj shows.  So weird.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,574
    Get_Right said:
    setlist41 said:
    I have a really bad feeling we are going to be gutted again today, that 4/20 might of been the date, but things on the backend change all the time. 

Exactly. Give it a few weeks. If ACL is real, we are looking at early May.  I am still not convinced they are going out this year.
    Those links to austin, dallas and St paul are still up when you google "pearl jam tour dallas" etc. So they are behind the scenes creating links for the shows. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,785
    JojoRice You were married on my bday. Great day!

My cousin got married on his wife's birthday.

There's only one date to remember, but if he forgets it, he's double fucked!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Get_Right said:
    setlist41 said:

Those links to austin, dallas and St paul are still up when you google "pearl jam tour dallas" etc. So they are behind the scenes creating links for the shows. 
    We have been here before. Many times. Weak leaks and fan speculation. And I still have not seen a real URL to any of those links.  ACL announces in May. I am still not convinced they are going out close to a year after the last shows. I hope I am wrong.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,536
    mcgruff10 said:
    So many of us keep saying this...but yet no one listens....
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,330
    mcgruff10 said:
    Maybe if it sells out they are planning to tack encore back on with 2 pj shows. Wouldn't make sense to undermine the main weekend. That's the only way it could impact it I think 
  • Options
    arwooten7arwooten7 Posts: 76
    Get_Right said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Get_Right said:
    setlist41 said:

We have been here before. Many times. Weak leaks and fan speculation. And I still have not seen a real URL to any of those links.  ACL announces in May. I am still not convinced they are going out close to a year after the last shows. I hope I am wrong.
    Do you think the links were a conspiracy?? Lol I literally visited them and saw them with my own eyes
  • Options
    Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    I’m not saying there’s a direct link between the two.

It’s more that I don’t see them announcing the shows at the exact same time as the moment the initial on sale for Ohana goes live

that was what I meant.