Options

Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Comments

• Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,151
    Wow.

For anyone who thought Fresno and Sacramento had bad ticket sales, go take a look at the Smashing Pumpkins / Janes Addiction arena tour

They are averaging probably 5-10% tickets sold at the moment.  Absolutely wild to look at the seating charts for those shows.

Now, Smashing Pumpkins is barely selling tickets to their shed tour this and next week, so no clue what they were thinking, but it is striking to see

Wow is right, and charging premium for close seats when all the uppers are unsold and the lower bowls are half at best.. shameful... 
  • Options
    Complete long shot but looking to get rid of 2 Nashville tickets PLEASE let me know. Haven’t seen Eddie and the Gang in 8 years and want to travel back to my hometown for the show. I can add a OG riot act has a thank you. 
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,362
    You know who's happy right now? People trying to dump their premiums to Sac/Vegas 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,917
    You know who's happy right now? People trying to dump their premiums to Sac/Vegas 
    Had the same thought. I bet there are some who had high-priced Oakland tickets wishing they canceled sooner. Live and learn. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    Wow.

For anyone who thought Fresno and Sacramento had bad ticket sales, go take a look at the Smashing Pumpkins / Janes Addiction arena tour

They are averaging probably 5-10% tickets sold at the moment.  Absolutely wild to look at the seating charts for those shows.

Now, Smashing Pumpkins is barely selling tickets to their shed tour this and next week, so no clue what they were thinking, but it is striking to see
    Yeah I commented about it last week in the Smashing Pumpkins thread in Other Music.
    They should be shooting for theaters not arenas at this point.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114
    Poncier said:
    Wow.

Yeah I commented about it last week in the Smashing Pumpkins thread in Other Music.
    They should be shooting for theaters not arenas at this point.

A ton of shows are not selling well. Inflation, gas prices and testing for potential asymptomatic Covid which could cancel a show at a moments notice…and concert prices overall are very expensive.

My daughter told me yesterday she wants to see a show at Jones this year. AIC is playing with Breaking Benjamin and Bush, not a bad triple header at all. But in this climate, where a show can be canceled, everything is so expensive, who wants to fork over $200-300?
  • Options
    moleculemolecule Posts: 611
    Hey fam. Any Nashville's coming up? PM me!
    🤙
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,117
    Nashville 302 single up
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    I finally nabbed a pair for Nashville a few minutes ago. Yay!!
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,151
    Sarava said:
    location/? 

• Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,203
    Sarava said:
    location/? 

Tennessee 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Sarava said:
    location/? 

Section 103, row M
  • Options
    CFO93CFO93 Posts: 153
    Nashville - pair in 322 (side/rear of stage) up now.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,502
    CFO93 said:
    Nashville - pair in 322 (side/rear of stage) up now.
    Still there. I am surprised they are still available.
  • Options
    They've been carted a few times, but keep popping back up. Maybe another 325 phantom pair?  :D
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    Not helpful now...but there "was" 4 tickets in section 330 for Nashville up
  • Options
    euchrid said:
    Not helpful now...but there "was" 4 tickets in section 330 for Nashville up
    I got the 2 on the aisle
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,551
    Nashville 203 Row G up if those have not been mentioned
  • Options
    JH171442JH171442 Posts: 255
    Will be releasing Camden 202 R around 9 am today. 
  • Options
    SC154109SC154109 Posts: 6
    Please PM me if adding any for Nashville. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,917
    edited June 2022
    Ottawa side stage ticket drop. Both sections closest to the stage. Probably three dozen or so tickets available as of 5:30pm est. Sections 108 and 114. 
    Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,218
    I’m going to be listing a great seat for OKC- section 108, row n (5th row, side stage, mike’s side). I’m planning on posting tomorrow but would be happy to attempt to coordinate a drop time if someone here wants it. PM me if interested. 
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    FS Budapest 1x: Section 121 Row K
    Face value.
  • Options
    How do the f to f refunds work for the September shows, do we get reimbursed after the tickets sell or need to wait until after the shows? Does it depend on which show (US vs. Canada)?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    How do the f to f refunds work for the September shows, do we get reimbursed after the tickets sell or need to wait until after the shows? Does it depend on which show (US vs. Canada)?
    Both Canada and USA are the same and you have to wait up to 7 days after the show happens.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Both Canada and USA are the same and you have to wait up to 7 days after the show happens.

Thanks! So fans flipping on f2f a few times to upgrade could be forwarding some serious $$?
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,203
    Brisk. said:
    FS Budapest 1x: Section 121 Row K
    Face value.
    You can apply for a refund from the tickets company if you’re the original purchaser.  They take a penalty but issue a partial refund.  At least they did a few weeks ago.  I got about 80% back for mine.   
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,620
    I’m not sure I believe it, but just got $299 premium tickets to msg, slightly behind the stage in section 113. I’m in complete shock. 
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    yosi said:
    I’m not sure I believe it, but just got $299 premium tickets to msg, slightly behind the stage in section 113. I’m in complete shock. 
    Looks like there are more!

• Options
    edited June 2022
    Ok, so now that I am going to MSG(!), I will be selling my Camden tickets section 202, row R. Let me know if you’re interested and I will coordinate a times drop. 

This discussion has been closed.