Comments

• Options
    lfitzpatrick9lfitzpatrick9 NJ Posts: 372
    lfitzpatrick9 There's a Nashville single up now
    Missed this by just a little bit haha
  • Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,140
    edited May 2022
    Pretty decent single for St Louis up now in 106. Your own private row with no one in front of you.
  • Options
    masterpolmasterpol Posts: 23
    Four STL tix up right now - section 307
  • Options
    masterpol said:
    Four STL tix up right now - section 307
    Kinda shocked that they're still there
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Feels like I've check Nashville a billion times. If anyone has a pair and is willing to lineup for me to buy as they drop them, it would be super appreciated. I don't care where seats are... back of the arena, behind the stage, wherever :)
  • Options
    carbonezcarbonez Honolulu, Hawaii Posts: 76
    Just posted GA Pit for Fresno
  • Options
    yosiyosi NYC Posts: 2,650
    with the disappointment of seeing 5 tickets go unsold for 2 Oakland snows I did score a face value nose bleeder at MSG today
    #FuckCovid 
    That’s amazing. Single or pair?
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane

• Options
    Freddy ArheeharFreddy Arheehar San Diego Posts: 525
    yosi said:
    with the disappointment of seeing 5 tickets go unsold for 2 Oakland snows I did score a face value nose bleeder at MSG today
    #FuckCovid 
    single sec 222, one day 2 to go - dont give a shit where they are, once in we figure it all out
  • Options
    yosi said:
    #FuckCovid 
    single sec 222, one day 2 to go - dont give a shit where they are, once in we figure it all out
    That’s awesome. Still hoping that I’ll be able to find two, like you said, anywhere in the building. 

• Options
    kehoemickehoemic Posts: 2
    Looking to exchange 2 GA For Toronto for another date.  Can you actually exchange with somebody or is it basically sell your seats and buy another show?
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,250
    kehoemic said:
    Looking to exchange 2 GA For Toronto for another date.  Can you actually exchange with somebody or is it basically sell your seats and buy another show?
    You can’t exchange directly. You could swap logins or coordinate F2F drop times. What other shows are you looking for?
  • Options
    kehoemickehoemic Posts: 2
    SHZA said:
    kehoemic said:
    You can’t exchange directly. You could swap logins or coordinate F2F drop times. What other shows are you looking for?
    Nashville like everyone else, I think.  May just sell and get some B&B Fest passes.
  • Options
    elcazador83elcazador83 Posts: 90
    Two Nashville up now
  • Options
    lastexit78lastexit78 Posts: 615
    You all need to relax on fall leg tickets. If the market in the weeks leading up to these shows is even a fraction as flooded as it is now you’ll all be getting in with great seats at face value. Covid will likely be no better or worse than it is now, plenty of fans will be bailing on tickets for the foreseeable future. It happen to me along with many of us. Best of luck to everyone.
    06/22/95, 11/04/95, 11/15/97, 07/16/98, 10/30/99, 10/30/00, 10/31/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/08/02, 06/01/03, 06/06/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 09/28/04, 03/18/05, 09/01/05, 07/15/06, 07/16/06, 07/18/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 10/21/06, 10/22/06, 08/28/09, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 05/20/10, 05/21/10, 10/24/10, 11/26/13, 12/06/13, 06/28/14, 10/26/14, 07/10/18, 08/10/18, 10/02/21, 
  • Options
    You all need to relax on fall leg tickets. If the market in the weeks leading up to these shows is even a fraction as flooded as it is now you’ll all be getting in with great seats at face value. Covid will likely be no better or worse than it is now, plenty of fans will be bailing on tickets for the foreseeable future. It happen to me along with many of us. Best of luck to everyone.
    Yeah, but will ppl be able to unload their shitty seats then? Better to upgrade to what you want now and get rid of what you need to while you can. Plus, I'm sure there are a lot of ppl who would like to be secure in knowing for sure that they'll be able to get in before they invest in airfare, hotels, etc.
    There are a few Sept dates that probably won't be as easy to get into as some of these Cali shows.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,250
    Not so sure about that. These first leg shows didn't sell out to begin with, MSG, Camden, Nashville have had nothing but premiums available. More tickets will pop but I'd be surprised if it's ever going to be easy to get great seats at face for those shows 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,937
    Not sure we are going to see a tour with as many tickets available again. If Camden's lawn ever gets added to Fan to Fan, those might be plentiful. Otherwise tickets are likely to be tough. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    lastexit78lastexit78 Posts: 615
    Yeah, but will ppl be able to unload their shitty seats then? Better to upgrade to what you want now and get rid of what you need to while you can. Plus, I'm sure there are a lot of ppl who would like to be secure in knowing for sure that they'll be able to get in before they invest in airfare, hotels, etc.
    There are a few Sept dates that probably won't be as easy to get into as some of these Cali shows.
    Do what you feel is best but I’m pretty jaded at this point. Those holding tickets to OKC, STL and maybe even Denver better not be looking to unload seats a week or so before the show. Oakland seats went from in high demand to worthless in days. I was fortunate to salvage selling one of the two nights. I’m sitting on $600 worth of Sacramento tickets that are basically worth $0. Still hoping we can make it but if not I’m obviously out a lot of cash. Would happily sell for 50% of what I have invested and even donate day of but that kinda talk could get me banned.
    06/22/95, 11/04/95, 11/15/97, 07/16/98, 10/30/99, 10/30/00, 10/31/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/08/02, 06/01/03, 06/06/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 09/28/04, 03/18/05, 09/01/05, 07/15/06, 07/16/06, 07/18/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 10/21/06, 10/22/06, 08/28/09, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 05/20/10, 05/21/10, 10/24/10, 11/26/13, 12/06/13, 06/28/14, 10/26/14, 07/10/18, 08/10/18, 10/02/21, 
  • Options
    mfcbmwmfcbmw baltimore Posts: 41
    Thanks to whoever dropped section 104 row 12 for Toronto at face!  Been waiting for something good!
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,176
    Single Sacramento GA up right now
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,153

That’s not very likely. Assuming 60/40 population split east/west, per capita there is a show out west for one out of every ten million people, while back east it’s one show per ninety million people.

Plus, we saw in 2020 almost no movement in tickets for Balt and MSG, before postponement, about two weeks before those shows. Maybe there will be some movement for Camden lawn, but those nearly twenty thousand tickets sold out very fast.
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,190

That’s not very likely. Assuming 60/40 population split east/west, per capita there is a show out west for one out of every ten million people, while back east it’s one show per ninety million people.

Plus, we saw in 2020 almost no movement in tickets for Balt and MSG, before postponement, about two weeks before those shows. Maybe there will be some movement for Camden lawn, but those nearly twenty thousand tickets sold out very fast.
    while I do see most of this reply correct, you have to take into account the TM effect. In 2020 all the west shows were sold out and the only tickets that came on the market were F2F.. With the west shows only have 30 days from the reschedule all tickets that TM were holding were dropped at once, plus new shows added. I see as the east shows get closer we will see the availability loosen up. MSG prob won't due to resale on third parties, same as Denver. Its also probably why there is only one MSG. Also there will be more shows after Denver, If I were a betting man, I would say from Den, perhaps back to mid west, Chicago, Milwaukee, Minn, Montana, Spokane, Portland and end in Seattle .. 
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,937

while I do see most of this reply correct, you have to take into account the TM effect. In 2020 all the west shows were sold out and the only tickets that came on the market were F2F.. With the west shows only have 30 days from the reschedule all tickets that TM were holding were dropped at once, plus new shows added. I see as the east shows get closer we will see the availability loosen up. MSG prob won't due to resale on third parties, same as Denver. Its also probably why there is only one MSG. Also there will be more shows after Denver, If I were a betting man, I would say from Den, perhaps back to mid west, Chicago, Milwaukee, Minn, Montana, Spokane, Portland and end in Seattle .. 
    Aside from possibly Encore or another festival, I really don't think additional shows are going to happen. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    Just put up a pair for Vegas/ section 11, Row E
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    308 pair up for Nashville
  • Options
    308 pair up for Nashville
    Gone. 

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,153
    JimmyV said:

Aside from possibly Encore or another festival, I really don't think additional shows are going to happen. 

Yeah, unfortunately unlikely. They tour deliberately. 2020 was a makeup for the 2016 east “heavy” dates (grand total of four shows in the mega urban DC- Boston corridor) and 2018 Europe was a makeup for the shelved Europe tour after the Paris tragedy. 

When they add dates, it’s usually a few festivals at most, not a string of arena shows. Something that’s been very rare during this ten year stretch in the east.
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,341
    Not sure if this has been covered already but does GA generally enter through a separate entrance than the other tickets? I was trying to trade my GAs to Vegas for some reserved seats. I found someone willing to do that and the plan was to walk in with the other group and then go on our merry ways but wasn't sure if that was possible if GA enters separately.
  • Options
    youknowrobbyyouknowrobby Posts: 120
    Any advice for selling Vegas face value exchange tickets.  It’s 206 and I still see better available.  I’m surprised by that.  Anyone feel these will sell day of?  Can’t figure out how to lower price of 139.35.  I just want to unload 
    92- Austin
    92- Houston
    95- Austin
    00- Paris
    00- Houston
    03- San Antonio
    06- Milwaukee-Summerfest w/ Tom Petty
    07- Lollapalooza - Chicago
    08- EV-Solo - Milwaukee
    09- Chicago
    10- Indy
    11- PJ 20