Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Comments

• euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    Looks like some great seats for OAK night 2   sec 115 row 8  https://www.ticketmaster.com/pearl-jam-oakland-california-05-13-2022/event/1C005797AEB434AB
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    edited April 2022
    San Diego section BBB row 2 seat 16...that is just a regular ticket that never sold? $Standard ticket, 107 plus fees. I know that not everyone likes to be on the floor behind GA but that's a straight-on view of the stage and an aisle seat, too. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    JimmyV said:
    San Diego section BBB row 2 seat 16...that is just a regular ticket that never sold? $Standard ticket, 107 plus fees. I know that not everyone likes to be on the floor behind GA but that's a straight-on view of the stage and an aisle seat, too. 
    And somebody grabbed it. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • BmoyaBmoya Posts: 100
    Looking to trade OAK N1 GA ...for SD GA. Anyone? 
  • wall232wall232 Posts: 1,346
    2 single GAs just came up for Oakland night 2 and I was able to grab them both! 
    NYPJ
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,835
    wall232 said:
    2 single GAs just came up for Oakland night 2 and I was able to grab them both! 
    Congrats, 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,835
    GA single up for Phoenix.  
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • wjtwjt Posts: 39
    edited April 2022
    Trying to sell 2tix to each Toronto and LV and ticketmaster won't let me.  been trying to get through to TM about this via email is futile.  Once I can get them up via F2F, I hope people here are able to scoop them up. 

On the app, I keep getting "Unable to add card at this time". Even though my credit card is in the system already.
    On the website proper, i get all the way to the end and the "submit" button remains unclickable.
    Post edited by wjt on
  • Daner90Daner90 Posts: 90
    wjt said:
    Trying to sell 2tix to each Toronto and LV and ticketmaster won't let me.  been trying to get through to TM about this via email is futile.  Once I can get them up via F2F, I hope people here are able to scoop them up. 

On the app, I keep getting "Unable to add card at this time". Even though my credit card is in the system already.
    On the website proper, i get all the way to the end and the "submit" button remains unclickable.
    I actually had this issue as well.
    Did you fill out the field above where it asks you to add an account for them to deposit the money into if the tickets sell?
    I missed this part and the submit button was greyed out until I had filled it in. Hope this works for you
  • RyanRyan Posts: 1,100
    wjt said:

Are you in Canada?  I was having a similar issue on the weekend. 
    I added my account on my phone through a browser but was unable to verify my account to then list tickets.
    When I tried it on a desktop it worked fine, account I added on my phone was there and I was able to list tickets. 
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,784
    just got 2 GA's SD

WOO HOO
    Daner90 said:
    wjt said:

Did you fill out the field above where it asks you to add an account for them to deposit the money into if the tickets sell?
    I missed this part and the submit button was greyed out until I had filled it in. Hope this works for you
    yup, that was it.  rediculous that they need a banking/routing number when my credit card should have been enough.  Tix are up!  good luck all.
  • maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,092
    Just put up 2 F2F for Toronto
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    Please someone tell me if their putting up a GA pair for San Diego, either LA, Phoenix or Vegas.. I keep missing everything by seconds 
    wjt said:
    Daner90 said:
    wjt said:

yup, that was it.  rediculous that they need a banking/routing number when my credit card should have been enough.  Tix are up!  good luck all.
    Toronto tix already gone - hope someone here scooped them up, they were decent seats, vegas tix are on floor.  
    and gone
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • MissLinzzMissLinzz Boynton Beach, FL Posts: 76
    Just listed a pair for LA N2... Sec 105 row 4 seats 7&8
    05-12-06 Albany || 10-15-13 Worcester 1 || 10-16-13 Worcester 2 || 5-1-16 MSG 1 || 5-2-16 MSG 2 || 8-5-16 Fenway 1 || 8-7-16 Fenway 2 || 9-2-18 Fenway 1 || 9-4-18 Fenway 2 || 5-3-22 San Diego || 5-6-22 LA 1 || 5-7-22 LA 2 || 9-8-22 Toronto 

"At night the sky grows dark with fallen stars"
  • Can I trade my PJ tix? The TM app doesn't offer a "Transfer" button, only "SELL." I've got TWO extra pit tix for Oak2 that I'd love to trade for Oak1. 
  • ersaroersaro Posts: 24
    I have family members that had four tickets together in Ottawa in the 300s. Amongst a few of us, we managed to get two pairs in better seats, so they decided they’d split up for the show and sell their four together. They listed last night and sold them quickly on F2F. When they got the confirmation email, it had all four tickets listed and then “Payout per ticket” as $153.90. However, the total payout listed is only $307.80, which is clearly the price for two tickets, not four. 

Wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem with ticketmaster listing an incorrect payout amount and, if so, if you were able to get it resolved. 

Thanks. 
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 810
    and gone
    Damn.  Where were the seats?
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
  • BmoyaBmoya Posts: 100
    CROJAM95 said:
    just got 2 GA's SD

WOO HOO
    Congrats! I’ve been refreshing all day :(. Let me know if you only end up needing one of those! I just need 1 GA for my buddy. Cheers
  • DEGBTIDEGBTI Posts: 966
    Please someone tell me if their putting up a GA pair for San Diego, either LA, Phoenix or Vegas.. I keep missing everything by seconds 
    that's because people put them up first, then come on here to tell everyone. Kind of a bummer, defeats the purpose as by the time its posted here the tickets are long gone. 
  • Can I trade my PJ tix? The TM app doesn't offer a "Transfer" button, only "SELL." I've got TWO extra pit tix for Oak2 that I'd love to trade for Oak1. 

• I've also got Sec 102 LA1 looking to trade for 100's for LA2.  Thanks! And let me know if I'm in the wrong spot on the forum. I'm not a regular poster.
  • bb13bb13 Posts: 13
    SAN DIEGO F2F Tix just up: $122 Per, 2 On the Aisle (Seats 1&2) Sec E, Row 25
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    edited April 2022
    nickrears99 said:

Can I trade my PJ tix? The TM app doesn't offer a "Transfer" button, only "SELL." I've got TWO extra pit tix for Oak2 that I'd love to trade for Oak1. 
    The answer is NO. All you can do is throw them back in the pot for the price you paid.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • jagerweisjagerweis Los Angeles, CA Posts: 152
    Just grabbed 1 SD ticket in AAA row 5! Will be putting up a single in section S row 11.
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    looks like SD is now all face value, standard, F2F Only premium is the F2F that were bought as premium... There were some blocks of seats that got lowered to standard this am and they all sold quick 

LaFleur said:
    and gone
    Damn.  Where were the seats?
    sec 121
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '14 Detroit