Options

Fan to Fan Ticket Exchange

Comments

• Options
    redm0squito22redm0squito22 Long Island, NY Posts: 7
    SHZA said:
    No way to designate a recipient on F2F. If you trust them though you could give them your TM account login to access the tickets
    Thanks for the info.  I know the band has great intentions, but that seems like a major flaw in the covid world we're all living in...
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,006
    If you were to list tickets on F2F, is there any way of designating them for a specific recipient?  As in, the original purchaser of the ticket can't go for unexpected reasons, but the people he is going with still can go but can't get into the show without him - is there a mechanism where the current ticket holder can designate to sell to one of those specific people who are still able to go?  Or are they all outta luck?
    It seems like they could allow you to transfer the tickets to someone...them TM sends that person the purchase info at face giving them the option to purchase or deny.  This free for all stuff is kind of insane unless you agree to post at 3am or something to coordinate an arranged transfer.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,783
    If we had control over where our tickets go, then resale markets could still work around the system. Returning tickets to a random pool of buyers through F2F is an interesting experiment and eliminates any guaranteed transfers. That being said, it could definitely be improved through automated upgrade wishlists, better release timing, and reducing the chance of multiple people checking out the same carted tickets.
  • Options
    jmf5631jmf5631 Baltimore Posts: 26
    I just put one lawn seat for Camden up on TM F2F Transfer if anyone is still looking for a ticket.
    4/8/94 - Fairfax, VA, 9/24/96 - Columbia, MD, 10/27/13 - Baltimore, 4/29/16 - Philly II, 11/4/16 - TOTD Philly I, 4/7/17 - RRHOF, 8/18,20/18 - Chicago, 9/2/18 - Boston; EV Solo - 9/23/17 - Louisville, 9/24/17 - Franklin, TN, 9/28/19 - OHANA
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 728
    If you were to list tickets on F2F, is there any way of designating them for a specific recipient?  As in, the original purchaser of the ticket can't go for unexpected reasons, but the people he is going with still can go but can't get into the show without him - is there a mechanism where the current ticket holder can designate to sell to one of those specific people who are still able to go?  Or are they all outta luck?
    It seems like they could allow you to transfer the tickets to someone...them TM sends that person the purchase info at face giving them the option to purchase or deny.  This free for all stuff is kind of insane unless you agree to post at 3am or something to coordinate an arranged transfer.
    I tried an arranged transfer at 430 am and it got sabotaged by TM. What a mess. This system DEFINITELY needs improvement. 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,370
    Managed to score on an arranged drop this afternoon even though my cc required additional verification steps. Tense moments though. The purchase or deny at face value option makes a lot of sense 
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 728
    Damn! You got lucky! Sooo much stress... especially with these cc verifications! Ugh!
  • Options
    bjubb said:
    Have a pair of aisle seats to post on the floor for Nashville - Sec4 Row14.   
    Still available?
  • Options
    Has anyone tried paying by Paypal? Can't help but think that I keep losing out because of the CC verification!!
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    kscan1 said:
    Has anyone tried paying by Paypal? Can't help but think that I keep losing out because of the CC verification!!
    PayPal would likely be slower than a cc verification, but worth a shot I guess 
  • Options
    Going to post 2 for Camden in section 202 on F2F in ~15 minutes.   Fwiw, I’ve used PayPal and after the first time you select and allow it to remember your device it is very fast.    
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 2,000
    Sarava said:
    Just listed a pair for St. Louis, section 119T, row DD. Aisle seats
    Ah, you're the one. Whoever had those tickets before us listed all 4 in that row at once. I wanted to buy your pair. But when I clicked, it wouldn't let me choose which 2 I got. And I ended up getting stuck with the other 2. Then you bought the other pair right after. lol
    I've since resold mine already.
    Yeah I was happy to get those. But I ended up getting a decent amount closer this morning, so.... :)
  • Options
    ekim997ekim997 Pennsylvania Posts: 105
    SHZA said:
    kscan1 said:
    I actually got through using PayPal. It said it recognized my computer so that probably helped. But I've also struck out using PayPal so it all depends who is quicker 
  • Options
    KR77986KR77986 NYC Posts: 14
    I just put up two Camden tickets. section 100. should be live soon. hopefully someone enjoys. too old to make the trip after Sunday night.... tired as fuck
  • Options
    KR77986KR77986 NYC Posts: 14
    KR77986 said:
    I just put up two Camden tickets. section 100. should be live soon. hopefully someone enjoys. too old to make the trip after Sunday night.... tired as fuck
    edit. shit sold as I was typing...
  • Options
    Looking to help a friend upgrade their Nashville seats….

if anyone has a pair of floor, lower bowl or club tickets to drop, please message me. They are currently in sec. 329 row B! 
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    ekim997 said:
    SHZA said:
    kscan1 said:
    I actually got through using PayPal. It said it recognized my computer so that probably helped. But I've also struck out using PayPal so it all depends who is quicker 
    Interesting. Tried it on those two Camden pairs that just popped up. To me it seemed a bit slower than using a cc, at least as long as you don't get the bank verification business. PayPal page took a while to load, then had to hit pay on that page, then it went back to TM and started spinning, so by then I got U504d lol 
  • Options
    I have a pair of floor seats for STL. Sec A row 8. Looking to trade for similar Nash seats. PM if interested. Thanks!
  • Options
    Similarly, I have GA in STL and I’m looking to trade mine for GA in Nashville. I also have Nashville 118 that we can try to coordinate a drop if anyone is interested. PM me if interested 
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    SHZA said:
    No way to designate a recipient on F2F. If you trust them though you could give them your TM account login to access the tickets
    Thanks for the info.  I know the band has great intentions, but that seems like a major flaw in the covid world we're all living in...
    If the tickets are for Denver you can transfer to a specific person but that is the only show (other than MSG which was also possible). The idea with fan to fan is to control the price..and to put it back into the public pool..which has plenty of buyers :)  With ticket transfer it's pretty much just as easy to scalp a ticket.
  • Options
    ComeBackCorduroyComeBackCorduroy Posts: 33
    edited September 2022
    Similarly, I have GA in STL and I’m looking to trade mine for GA in Nashville. I also have Nashville 118 that we can try to coordinate a drop if anyone is interested. PM me if interested 
    I’d be interested in the 118 if you’re looking to sell.
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    Looking for 2 seats for Camden. I keep missing the drops. 
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Stl 101 pair up 
  • Options
    Thanks so much to the kind soul who listed St Louis GA past midnight.  Will post 114s on Wednesday.  Will provide a heads up.  
  • Options
    jjsimon99jjsimon99 Chicagoland Posts: 20
    61 sets of $121 per seat tickets for Stl right now.. looks like some folks trying to better their seats will have a hard time selling their original tickets at this point.
    Orlando, Florida (August 23, 1992)
    Chicago, Illinois (June 18, 2003)
    Chicago, Illinois (August 23, 2009)
    Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013)
    Moline, IL (October 17, 2014)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Chicago 1 (August 18, 2018)
    Chicago 2 (August 20, 2018)
    St. Louis (April 4, 2020)

• Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,783
    Same with the dumping of multiple 300-level in Nashville. 
  • Options
    I am looking for tickets to Nashville.  Please let me know you have some and I am willing to buy.  Trying to find tickets.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,006
    PJ-4-life said:
    I am looking for tickets to Nashville.  Please let me know you have some and I am willing to buy.  Trying to find tickets.
    lots up on Ticketmaster
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    DM282158DM282158 Beverly, MA Posts: 530
    PJ-4-life said:
    Tons available on TM. Balcony but side stage. 
    Boston '06
    Mansfield '08
    Hartford '10
    Worcester, Hartford '13
    Global Citizen, NY '15
  • Options
    I just missed a nice upgrade in STL to section C, congrats on whomever snagged those!
This discussion has been closed.